Chapter 146

Tommy POV

Friday ~ 2:57pm
Next came up a girl I hadn't seen or met before. She wore a light blue dress with daisies on it. She had brown hair with just a tiny bit if blonde and she had similiar grayish blue eyes to my Ranboo's. She had a white bag, sneakers, and sweater. She sorta reminded me of Ranboo....which is odd cause- I don't see a lot of people with those eyes.

Ranboo shifted uneasy, "Been a while."

"Indeed Ranboo." She smiled.

"Since when did you live in Massachusetts?" Ranboo asked her.

She chuckeld, "Oh c'mon, Harvard was the dream- remember?"

He nodded, "Yeah....so you got o Harvard?"

"Indeed I do...and I know you go too- So don't bother with a lie." She smiled.

"How many years do you have left?" He asked.

"Well jeez Ranboo- I'm not that old. I only have this year and another. So I'm a third year." She replied.

"Why are you working here?" He asked her and grabbed my hand.

I was seriously so left out of the loop right now. I had no fricking idea who this was and no idea if I was supposed to like her or hate her- like, was Ranboo cool with her?- or not?!

"Not everything is about you Ranboo." She rolled her grayish blue eyes.

He squeezed my hand, "So you just happen to show up here- and you expect me to think it's just some silly coincidence?"

She shrugged, "Think whatever you want. I just needed a job- so I got one."

"....Is this gonna be enough for you?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

She scoffed, "You make me sound money hungry. We used to be cool, Ranboo....what changed, hmm?"

"Oh I dunno- just everything!" He said upset.

"I've told you before....I'm sorry." She sighed.

He shook his head, "No. Screw you and your fake apology...just stay away from me."

"We're family Ranboo....your not gonna introduce me to your fiance?" She asked taking a step forward.

Family!?

I sat up and Ranboo breathed heavily. She grabbed my hand and looked at my ring, "How beautiful...'Boorista'." She read.

"What's that?" She asked.

"Doesn't matter." Ranboo said and grabbed my other hand so she'd let it go.

"Its a pet name." I answered, "It ahs a backstory."

"Everything does..." She smiled.

She didn't seem rude or vicious at all. She seemed straight forward, sweet, kind, and very pretty. I wonder why Ranboo seems so uncomfortable...

"This is Tommy. We've been together for 3 years and we got engaged a couple months ago." He said.

"Oh Ran, I never knew you were gay." She frowned.

Ran!?

"Don't call me that...you lost that privilege a long time ago." Ranboos aid then added, "And I'm not gay....I'm bisexual."

She nodded, "My apologies Ran- boo. I hope you'll come over to my place one day for dinner...I have a husband actually-" she took out a piece of paper and a pen. She wrote down a umber and address, "Let me know....I've missed you."

"Oh piss off- You hated me just like everyone else!" Ranboo argued.

"Oh shut up Ranboo! I'm the only one who cared for you! I made one mistake and you put me in their category!" She argued then took a calming breath, "I'd like to make amends. I want to meet your fiance properly....and really get to know you."

Ranboo teared up, "It wasn't a mistake. You did what you did."

"They were flowers, and we were children, dear." She sighed them her eyes widened. She grabbed my hand again and examined the ring, "I think about it all the time...I messes up. I'm so sorry.....these are those flowers, aren't they?"

Ranboo nodded, "Yeah..."

She sniffled and wiped her face, "I never wanted to hurt you...and being gay isn't something I'd ever shame you for. You know that...so why you chose to throw our relationship away?- I don't know. I wish you'd of said sonething....you know they were hard on me too."

Ranboo let a tear far and I shot up out of my seat. Yes my legs hurt, but Ranboo was hurting. I wiped his tear and hugged him.

Ranboo took a shaky breath, "How's tomorrow?"

She smiled wiping her face again, "Tomorrow is pefect- ur uhm...take it easy on your fiance tonight. He should be able to walk when we properly meet."

We both blushed and she sighed, "Well, I'll be off then. Oh! And I look forward to working with you Tommy."

I looked at her and gave her a small smile. Ranboo sighed, "Goodbye ."

"It's not a goodbye anymore, Ran- boo. Its...Later cuz." She smiled and stuck out her hand, "I always remembered it."

Ranboo chuckled and stuck his hand out. Their hands hit past each other and then came back. Then they slid up into an eagle and then they came down holding finger tips. They parted and snapped then pointed finger guns. In sync they said, "Later cuz."

I smiled, it was sorta cringy and yet adorable and cute.

"I never forgot either...." Ranboo smiled only a little.

She smiled brightly, "I knew you'd show up at Harvard soon enough...so when I saw you on that tour and sadly I was the tour guide of another group- I got really excited."

Ranboo sighed and nodded, "Its good to see you....y'know?- just to know your alive."

She laughed, "Right...same here."

She waved and walked off. I waved and so did Ranboo. She left the shop and walked away.

"You gonna tell em everything?" I chuckled.

Ranboo awkwardly laughed, "Its a very long story."

"We've got all day. And plus- I never even caught her name." I smiled.

He sighed, "Well...she's my cousin and her name. Well I'm not sure of her last name since she's married, but u do know her first name."

"Your just gonna say that and not tell me?" I scoffed.

"Baby, do you know my last name?" He asked.

I blushed embarrassed, "N- No....but you don't know mine either!"

"Yeah I do." I laughed, "Its Simons."

I frowned, "I'm sorry..."

"No worries my love, I don't really like to be labeled to my family anyways. That's why when we get married I want to take your last name." He smiled.

I blushed, "That's sweet of you."

He sighed, "Yeah..."

"So...what's her name?" I asked again.

"Genevieve."

1,085 words
Thanks for reading- sorry I was late.
What do ya'll think of Genevieve?!
Later Gamers!

Also- just incase, Genevieve is pronounced, Jen- uh - veev
:)