Chapter 175

Tommy POV

Sunday ~ 10:11am
We'd gotten home and Tubbo was making breakfast, while Lexi and Nelly had been watching TV. We'd spent the rest of the day with them.

We went to the donut shop again, just for Tubbo. Then the movies, an amusement park, then back home where we all took a crazy long nap. And afterwards it was time for Lexi, Nelly, and Tubbo to fly back home.

So I'd helped Tubbo pack while Ranboo helped his moms. Afterwards we accompanied them to the airport. We waved them off and then drove back home where we had dinner together.

It was just the two of us again now. And it was like we were back to our every day life. And ofcourse, the future days carried out like any other day would.

The school year went better, as I let Ranboo focus more in other subjects rather than anatomy...

And my studies went well too. So did work, Tony even got fired and Karla broke up with him towards the end of the school year. It was sad it took that long, but I was still beyond proud of her. Not to mention we kept in touch!

Oh and Genevieve comes over every once and a while with her husband for dinner.

And whenever Ranboo has the time, he'll give me all his attention. Plus he takes me out every weekend and we meet up for lunch on weekdays more often then we ever had before.

It was like we were finally getting a hang of this life thing. Any confrontation or problems that popped up we got through together and I guess life was pretty easy.

Year 1. ~ "I think in one year we'll be living it up during the summer. Traveling all around America."

Ranboo POV

Saturday ~ 06.02.24 - 9:04am
I'd booked us a flight to New York. Sure, we could've just drove there seeing as how it is pretty close to Massachusetts and would've perhaps been a lovely road trip. Though, it all just seemed like a hassle.

Tommy and I had already finished our first year of college and it was now summer. Thank god for summer. If I never got a break from school, I think I'd work myself into the ground. But then again I've always got my fiance to lift my spirits. Speaking of-

"Tommy? You awake?" I whispered to him.

He was sitting in the seat next to me, beside the window. We were on a plane headed to well, New York. And Tommy was stoked. There was so many things he wanted to do. I mean he practically had an entire list. For we'd be staying for two weeks.

I kissed his head, I suppose he's fast asleep.

The plane would be landing soon. And we'd have to make our way out towards the hotel. I couldn't wait till Tommy awoke. I know he'd be thrilled.

Time Skip ~ 9:43am

Finally we were landing. I shook Toms awake, "Baby, wake up!"

He groaned then opened his eyes, "What is it, I was sleeping."

I smiled and pointed to the window. He looked over and gasped, "Ranboo look! We're landing!"

I chuckled, "I see that."

He held my hand, "Babe, will you take me to Times Square? Oh!- And the Statue of Liberty! Can we see Central park?!"

"We can do all of those and more, my love." I couldn't help but smile at his enthusiasm.

He hugged me, "Oh babe! This is gonna be so cool! I can't wait!"

I kissed his cheek, "I hope you like New York, Tommy."

"I will, I will." He stared out the window star struck as we landed.

I knew this trip was absoloutely worth it. Especially seeing him this happy...I mean- seriously. When you love someone the way I love Tommy, the thing that makes me happiest is simply...seeing him happy.

Time Skip ~ 10:17am

We finally got off the plane and through baggage check, plus security. Tommy ran out of the airport rolling his suitcase with another bag in hand.

Wide eyed, he looked ahead at the city off in the distance, "Wow. I know it's still a little far away, but I'm so excited."

"I'll hall a cab." I chuckled then went and did so.

Time Skip ~ 10:39am

Tommy got out of the cab first. He looked all around at the big city, then rushed into the hotel. I sighed, "Guess I'll grab all the bags!"

A guy walked up- a bell boy, "Don't worry sir, I can handle that."

I smiled, "Thanks, here." I gave him a tip, "Room 802."

He nodded then I followed Tommy inside. I grabbed his arm and he smiled, "Let's go to our room, I wanna see it!"

I nodded then pulled him along with me towards the check in. We waited in line for a while before we made it to the desk. We checked in to our reservation, then were given two key cards.

Afterwards, we walked over to the elevators. Tommy's eyes widened, "Woah! We're on the eighth floor?!"

I hummed, "Mhm."

He hugged my arm, "Thanks for all this babe. I've always wanted to see New York."

I kissed his head, "Ofcourse."

The elevator door opened and people got off. Then we got on and Tommy hit the number eight. Now we were on our way up to the eighth floor.

The wall of the elevator behind us was glass and we could see outside as we gradually went higher. I'd already noticed, but as Tommy turned around he freaked a little.

"Wh- ah!" He clung to my torso then peeked over, "Woah." He mumbled into me.

I hugged him close, "Cool, huh?"

"Mhm." He smiled pulling away then getting really close to the glass. His nose almost touching it as he awed in amazement.

The elevator dinged and we got off on our floor. Our room was pretty close. Only two doors down the hallway.

"Let me!" Tommy smiled then moved the key to the door. It turned green and he opened it. We entered and he gasped, "Are we rich?"

I laughed, "No, but this was a bit expensive."

He walked on in, a beautiful view. The wall basically a whole glass window. Then a big bed, and sofa, plus TV. Even a nice kitchen space. Plus the bathroom was a good size.

Tommy went over to the window and grabbed the curtain, "Its a good thing we're so high up. No one will see us na-"

"There are curtains, Toms- and chill." I lightly blushed embarrassed.

He held in his laughter then sighed, "Thankyou Ran. I never thought I'd go traveling. Especially not in America."

He rushed me with a hug, I almost fell onto the bed. He kissed me softly then pulled away, "If I have to go anywhere....it'll be with you."

I flushed red, "I-..." I was kinda flustered.

He kissed me then moved me back to sit on the bed. I sat and he moved ontop of me, "Seriously. I want to go everywhere with you- I'll go anywhere with you."

I cupped his face, "I love you."

"I love you too." He whispered then kissed me again.

No matter where I go, I'll take you with me. And wherever you go- I'll follow.

1,225 words
Boorista is back :D
See ya! <3