Chapter 100

Tommy POV

Wednesday ~ 6:51pm
Ranboo and I had just finished eating, "Hey Toms, where's Lexi and Nelly?"

"They left really early in the morning to go sign papers for the house. And to pick up some other papers." I told him, while picking up the dishes.

"How do you know these things and I don't." He asked standing up and following me over to the sink.

"They didn't tell you at dinner?" I asked as I turned on the faucet and started washing the dishes.

"No." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

I sighed, "Did they atleast tell you about how they let us skip school today?"

He laughed, "Yeah right, but nice try baby."

He kissed my cheek and I laughed, "I'm not joking."

He laughed again, "Yeah, okay."

I rolled my eyes, "Why do you always hold on to me and bug me while I'm doing things?"

He gasped offended, "Bug you?! Thats mean, I just like showing you affection."

I laughed, "You show me a lot of affection."

He blushed, "D- Don't you like it?"

"I love it babe." I replied.

He tightened his grip, "Good, cause since it's my birthday, I'll be much more clingy and affectionate than usual."

I giggled, "Mkay."

He kissed along my neck, "So what're we doing after school?"

I shook my head, "Well I'm not gonna tell you babe."

He sighed, "You almost done with these dishes?"

I laughed, "Almost, if you want you can go wait on the couch or something."

He kissed my ear, "Nope, I like to be where you are."

I blushed and finished up washing the dishes. Once I was done Ranboo put them away still holding me with one arm wrapped around my waist. Then we just stood in the middle of the kitchen as he hugged me tightly.

I sighed, "Okay babe, let's go sit on the couch, yeah?"

"Why not bed?" He asked kissing my neck.

I leaned my head to the side, "Where ever you want."

He picked me up and I blushed, "Where we going?"

He chuckled against my skin, "To the couch."

He walked into the living room and set me down on the couch. He sat down beside me and then pulled me onto his lap, "What time is it?"

I quickly checked my phone and replied, "7:21pm"

He nodded, "Kay, we should get ready for school."

I laughed, "Babe, we're not going."

He squeezed me tightly, "I wish we didn't have to go to school and be seperated, but we better hurry so we aren't late."

I sighed, "Ranboo, we're not going to school."

"Seriously?...,but Lexi would never agree to such a thing." He said sounding surprised.

I laughed, "Babe, I already told you. We have all day together. So, we don't have to be seperated."

He smiled down at me as I looked up at him, "And...Lexi was good with this?!"

"Yep." I smiled back.

He kissed me, "I love you."

I giggled, "I love you too."

There was a knock at the door and I knew exactly who it was and with what. I jumped up and ran over to the door. Ranboo got up and grabbed me before I could open it.

"Ranboo it's Lexi and Nelly." I said.

"Baby, can you at least check the peep hole to make sure?" He asked then laughed, "One day your gonna open the door and let in a rober."

I checked quickly and saw Lexi and Nelly standing there. In Lexi's hand was the Happy Birthday bag with what I'd been waiting for.

My gift to Ranboo.

I opened the door and Lexi handed me the Happy Birthday bag. I grabbed it and then I grabbed Ranboo's hand with my other hand.

"Thanks so much! I love you guys! Your the best! Welcome back! Bye!" I exclaimed quickly and then ran away dragging Ranboo with me to his room.

He waved to them confused and they waved back laughing and giggling.

He seemed suprised at what had just happened. And when we got into his room I jumped onto the bed and very enthusiastically said, "Come here Ranboo! Hurry up! Hurry!"

He came and sat with me on the bed, "Okay, okay."

I handed him the Happy Birthday bag that held his special present. He took it from me and raised an eyebrow as he asked, "This is why you rushed us in here?"

I couldn't help, but smile. I was so excited for him to open his gift and I couldn't wait for his reaction. I bounced up and down, "Yep, now open it!"

He chuckled, "Okay, okay."

I know you'll just absolutely love it....

Or-....maybe I haven't thought this through?

Perhaps he'll think it's too fast?

.....No, there's no way. I know he'll love it and be so happy for us.

Yeah.

I'm sure of it...

Ranboo POV

Tommy bounced up and down on the bed. He seemed very happy and yet anxious as he smiled, "Yep, now open it!"

I took the black and white tissue paper out of the pretty green and red bag, then set it aside onto the night stand. There was two envelopes inside. One big yellow one and another small white one. I looked up at Tommy who still smiled brightly, "Go on them. Oh!- and I almost forgot! Make sure you open the big yellow envelope first, mkay?"

I nodded and then took out the larger yellow envelope. I slowly and carefully opened it and a bunch of papers slid right out and onto my lap. I picked them up from my lap and slowly scanned over each of them.. My eyes went wide in suprise as I realized what was before me and what I was reading.

"Is this a legal document?" I asked still in complete shock and disbelief.

He smiled and exclaimed, "Yep! Lexi picked them up while she was out with Nelly.....so, what do you think?!"

There's no way.....

H- How was he able to do this?!

It's so unreal...

I'm so happy about this though.

I absolutely love it.

I can't believe this is gonna happen.

And I seriously can't wait!

1,036 words
Thanks to everyone who enjoys reading my stuff. I can't believe this is the 100th chapter and that I've got 100k views. It's so unreal, and I'm so happy about it. I can't thank ya'll enough. If ya'll didn't like my writing, this book probable wouldn't have made it this far. I'm so excited for its future, and I hope ya'll will stick around for the next one! <3
Later Gamers :)