Chapter 87

Ranboo POV

Saturday ~ 11:57pm
"Since we're all finished, it's time we take Tommy to the plaza! You ready Tommy?" Wilbur asked smiling at him.

Tommy looked to me with a frown and I laughed, "Go on..."

He shook his head and hugged me, "I don't wanna go..."

I kissed his cheek, "We already went over this..."

He sniffled and buried his head in my chest, "I'm gonna miss you so much."

I sighed, "It'll only be a couple hours."

He pulled away with teary eyes and I shook my head smiling. He sniffled then smiled.

"You've gotta be kidding me....how clingy can you be Tommy?" Techno asked shaking his head.

I laughed and Tommy rolled his eyes, "Whatever, now let's go before I change my mind."

I grabbed his hand, "You gonna say bye?"

He hugged me and kissed my cheek, "Bye Ranboo. I'll see you in a bit, I love you."

"Bye Toms, I love you too." I said hugging back and then letting go.

He took a deep breath then walked out with his brothers waving.

"You can wait here if you'd like, Ranboo and Tubbo." Tommy's mother said.

I smiled, "Thankyou."

Tubbo shrugged, "I'm gonna head home, but thanks anyways."

She nodded and Phil said, "If you want you can come back over later."

Tubbo nodded, "Perhaps,....I'll be off then. Bye!"

"Bye!" They both smiled.

"Later Tubbo!" I saved and he waved back.

He left and I got up, "Did you guys need any help with the dishes?"

Phil shook his head, "Nah, don't worry about it. You can go up to Tommy's room, we'll be fine."

I nodded, "Well alright. Thankyou for the food."

"Ofcourse, and thankyou for offering to help." Tommy's mother said.

I smiled and then left. I walked up the stairs and turned into Tommy's room. I layed down on his bed and my phone started buzzing. I was getting a facetime.....from Tommy. I answered it and heard him.

"Babe! Babe! Babe, can you hear me?!" He asked enthusiastically.

I laughed, "Yes I can hear you. Can I see you?"

He turned the camera to face him and I did the same. He smiled, "Its almost like your right here with me....except I can't feel you."

"Yep...and I miss you already." I frowned.

He blushed, "I miss you too. Are you in my room?"

I nodded, "Mhmm, I'll be here waiting."

He smiled brightly, "Good."

"Seriously Tommy? You've been apart for 5 minutes." I heard Techno say.

Tommy rolled his eyes, "So what? You never said anything against using my phone to communicate."

Wilbur chuckled, "No using your phone to communicate with anyone, starting in a mimute."

Tommy huffed, "You stupid piece of-"

"Tommy, don't. Listen to your brothers okay? See you soon. Bye." I said.

He groaned, "There so mean....but okay. Later, bye babe...I love you."