Chapter 19

Ranboo POV

Thursday ~ 12:00pm
The bell rang, and I began picking up my things. I always took my time, because I didn't ever see the reason to rush. It's not like I had people who were waiting for me anyways. I quite enjoyed my alone time, but sometimes I did need that friend to hang out with.

There he was. The beautiful blond boy I'd grown so fond of. I adored the sound of his voice. He walked towards me smiling, "Hey Ranboo, I was gonna go have lunch in English class, but if you want I can hang with you~"

I laughed, "Uh, Toms. If you don't mind me asking, why do you like to eat lunch in English?....the teachers kinda....I don't know.....intimidating."

He laughed and in between he stuttered, "T-Techno is the b- biggest softy ever! Sure he's sc- scary, but he's just so very kind if you look past that!"

I looked at him wide eyed, as we walked out of the classroom. "Are you close with him or something?"

"Oh-.....uhm.....he- he's my brother...." he said awkwardly sighing.

I just nodded my head slowly, surprised, "I didn't know that.....wow."

"Yeah, I guess it never came up....y'know?" He said stopping at the stairs. "So,....come with me yeah?"

I just nodded and cooed, "I'll go anywhere with you darling~"

He giggled and pulled me along with him, "Oh shut up, let's go."

We walked up the stairs and down the hall towards the our English classroom. We walked in and Tommy ran in to hug Mr. Blade, as we called him.

I'll be honest, I know it's his brother....but it did make me ever so slightly jealous that he hugged someone so.....affectionately.

The teacher hugged him back, but then he noticed me and stopped.

"Oh....Heyyyy. This isn't what you think....it's not weird because he-" Mr. Blade started but I cut him off.

"No, I know. I'm Tommy's friend....Ranboo." I reached my hand out for him to shake and he took it.

"Ah yes, Ranboo. Your a very good student. I didn't know you were friends with Tom, you two are very.....different. Anyways, when we're not in such formality of a setting, call me Techno." He said letting go of my hand.

Tommy cut in, "What's that supposed to mean?..."

Mr. Blade, or Techno replied, "Well it's just that....Ranboo is a straight A student....and you've got like a 2.5 average."

"So what! We can still be friends, right Ranboo?" Tommy turned to me with questioning eyes.

I would've hugged him, but that'd be slightly awkward. So I smiled and said, "Ofcourse Toms, were friends anyways."

He smiled back satisfied with my answer. "Exactly!"

He turned to Techno and gave him a stuck up scoff, as I laughed quietly.

"Okay, okay....I was simply making an observation." He said laughing along.

We sat down and chatted. Turns out Techno wasn't even half as intimidating as I had thought. I mean don't get me wrong, you do not want to mess with him, but he's actually quite chill.

Time Skip ~ 12:28pm

The bell was about to ring, and we made our way to our classes, and said goodbye to Techno.

When me and Tommy left, we went down the stairwell, but he stopped halfway.

He grabbed my hand and said, "Ranboo?"