Chapter 67

Ranboo POV

Monday ~ 6:34am
It was Valenitines Day now and I woke up holding Tommy in my arms. He was sound asleep clung onto me. I wanted him to be awake so I could hug and kiss him.....,but I didn't want to wake him.

So instead I pulled him closer and whispered, "Happy Valentines Day baby. I love you so much."

I kissed his cheek and admired him. A few minutes later he started to shift and then his beautiful light blue eyes slowly fluttered open to look back at me.

"Morning baby. Haply Valentines Day." I kissed his nose.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around my neck. He pulled me into a kiss and when we pulled away he said, "Goodmorning Ranboo. Happy Valentines Day.....I love you more than anything."

My heart fluttered and I blushed a light pink. He laughed softly then I replied, "I love you more."

He shook his head, "I love you most."

I laughed, "Impossible, I love you more than most."

He pulled me in for another kiss, "I love you more than you love me."

I sighed, "Tommy, I love you so much....more than you'll ever know."

He blushed a light pink, "I love you too Ranboo.....I'll always love you."

I pulled him in for a hug, "We gotta get up and go to school Toms....this is gonna go on forever.....,but...I love you more so shh."

He smiled, "Fine...we still have an hour till we gotta leave......and my parents have probably left by now....we could.....I dunno, find something to do."

I raised an eyebrow, "Like what exactly?"

He shrugged, "I dunno anything....."

Quick Note: Not PG! Skip if you want and I'll tell you when it stops.

We layed in silence for a couple seconds. Then he rubbed his crotch up against mine and moaned, "Mmmmh, Ranboo.....t- take the hint."

I blushed almost red and then got ontop of him, "This is what you want for Valentines Day? I thought you'd want me to make you breakfast in bed or something.....even go out to breakfast before school."

He winced as my crotch grazed his, "Nope, I just want this.......I- I only want to make out with you though....boxers on."

I laughed softly, "Okay, Toms."

I leaned down onto him and kissed his pink lips. Then I rolled my hips down on him aggressively and quickly. He moaned into the kiss and he squirmed beneath me. I went faster then usual, as you would when having intercourse and it was different.....it caused more temptation.

He pulled away and moaned, "Ahhh, mmmmh....R- Ranboo...s- slow down....I-"

I slowed down, but didn't stop my motions and began to kiss along his neck, "Sorry beautiful.....I got carried away."

He breathed heavily, "I- It's okay.....I just felt tempted...and I didn't want to...."

"I know baby, it's okay..." I said kissing his collar bone.

"Y- You can go a little faster than this though, this is kinda unbearable." he whined.

I went a little quicker and he winced again. I kissed him and he tried forcing his tongue into my mouth. I bit his tongue lightly and he moaned then pulled away.

"I lead Tommy....." I said and he nodded anxiously.

Then I reconnected our lips and I bit his lip this time. He opened his mouth and allowed my tongue in. I grinded down hard on him...way more aggressively than I had before, making him pull away and moan loudly.