Chapter 170

Ranboo POV

Saturday ~ 10:59am
After breakfast I washed the dishes with Tommy attached at my hip. Lexi, Nelly, and Tubbo were all sat on the couch together watching TV.

Tubbo popped up, "There's only so much TV I guy can watch till he gets bored. If we're not going anywhere soon, I want to see what the master bedroom in this house looks like-"

Tubbo began walking towards the hall. Tommy kissed my cheek then ran off to Tubbo, "Tubbo, no going into our bedroom. Okay?"

"Why not?" Tubbo asked.

Tommy sighed, "It's me and Ranboo's space. Just leave it alone."

"We're all friends, chillax." Tubbo smiled.

Tommy crossed his arms, "Ranboo and I are fiances...So uhm- no."

"Fine." Tubbo said then went to the counter.

Tommy followed as Tubbo picked up our car keys, "Let's go somewhere!"

Tommy took back the keys, "What do you think you're doing with these?- You have no idea how to drive on that side of the car."

Tubbo rolled his eyes, "Can't be that hard."

"Let's just wait till Ranboo's done. Then I know someplace we can all go together!" Tommy said then looked over to me, "Ya done, babe?"

"Uh-" I looked down in the sink. All that was left was a fork and cup, "Almost. But- it could take a while. Maybe uh- you should just go? And I can stay here with my parents." I suggested.

Tommy frowned then walked over, "There can't be that many left. I get there was more than usual- but it shouldn't take you that long. Let me help."

"Stop!" I yelled and Tommy raised a brow as he froze.

"I dont need help darling. Just go on and I'll be fine. Plus, I've been meaning to speak to them anyways." I said.

"You can speak to them in the car. Or even at the place- Just be with me. C'mon, weekends are the only time we get together, together. So come with- Plus I thought our morning was nice." He said softly as he took a step closer.

Awe....He's so adorable- ughh, why is he so adorable! I can't resist, but I have to-

I really want to get him out of the house, especially while I talk to Lexi and Nelly. Because I'm gonna talk to them about the college and work stuff.

I already know how Tommy will feel about it, but I need input from more than one person. And I also need to try not to be biased, seeing as how Tommy is literally my favorite person in the entire world.

Ahem!- Uh, anyways...I wouldn't fold.

"Yeah okay. Anything for you my love." I smiled.

Welp! There goes that.

I hurried up in washing the last two dishes and Tommy finally walked all the way over to me. He scoffed, "Two dishes, and you think I was gonna leave you?- My silly fiance."

He kissed my cheek and then hugged my waist with his head resting on my back.

Tubbo groaned, "Well hurry up."

Literally only a minute and I was done. Tommy let go and walked off to the couches, "Hey, you wanna go with us? We're gonna go get donuts. Even though we did have breakfast- Donuts are irresistible!"

Nelly and Lexi agreed then both got up to put their shoes on. Tubbo was already ready, and so was I. Tommy however needed pants instead of shorts.

I went over to Tommy and slipped the keys out of his hand, "I'll drive. Now go put pants on instead of those shorts."

He rolled his eyes then went to our room to change and get shoes. I went and put my shoes on then Tubbo and I went outside to the car.

I unlocked it and Tubbo laughed, "I call shotgun! Oh my gosh! Just wait-" He took quick breaths between his laughs, "Till- Tommy comes out- side to see- I'm sitti- sitting next to you!"

I rolled my eyes and chuckled, "You're evil. That's gonna drive him crazy."

Tubbo sighed into a smile, "I know."

Soon Lexi and Nelly came outside, Tommy following behind them. Lexi and Nelly got in the backseat while Tommy locked the house door behind him. Tubbo got in the passengers seat and I leaned against the car waiting for my Tommy.

He walked over to me and kissed my lips gently, "Can you take us to Bella's?"

I nodded, "Mhmm."

"Thanks handsome." He winked and went around the car to the passengers seat. Then he saw Tubbo through the window. He opened the door and huffed, "Move your ass out of my seat, bee boy!"

"I called shotgun." Tubbo rolled his eyes.

"But Ranboo's driving, so I need to sit here." Tommy argued.

"I'm the guest." Tubbo crossed his arms.

Tommy huffed, "Fine. I'll sit on Ranboo."

I laughed, "Sorry, what?"

My fiance walked back around to me and opened the driver's door. He pushed me into the seat and then sat in my lap and closed the door, "Drive."

Everyone burst out laughing besides Tommy. I hugged his waist, "This is adorable, but I'm pretty sure it's illegal too."

"Tubbo is being illegal! He stole my seat next to my fiance!" Tommy complained.

"Just sit anywhere, but on me." I said then opened the door and moved Tommy off.

He stuck his tongue out at me then slammed the car door shut. He went around and opened Tubbo's door. He grabbed Tubbo's leg and then began tugging him out.

Tubbo kicked and squirmed, "No fair! You're taller and therefor stronger by default! This is cheating!"

Tommy successfully dragged Tubbo out and then sat down in the passengers seat. Tubbo huffed and got in the back seat, "Stupid gremlin child."

Tommy held my hand smiling, "Mkay, now we can go."

I sighed and kissed my fiance's hand, then began on our way to the donut shop.

Tommy POV

Tubbo is a good person. He deserves someone as kind and dependable as himself. Plus! Ranboo and I know a certain girl whose intrest peaked at the very mention of our dear friend Tubbo.

Ofcourse they live across the ocean, but it could be fun to witness an interaction.

1,038 words
Thanks for reading!
See ya when I next see ya.
Thanks so much for being patient. <3