It's All About Me *H.MM x K.SW*

That I want to love you for life. So let's make tonight (let's make tonight). - Mya - It's All about Me

"Don't you look so handsome," Momo said to her boyfriend, as he was getting ready to go to an award show. Rowoon smiled, as he turned to look at her. "You are going to have a hard time keeping the women off of you tonight." Rowoon rolled his eyes and pulled his girlfriend to him. "Wish I could be there with you, babe."

"I wish you could be with me too," he said, giving her a kiss on the nose. "It sucks they had to put both award shows on the same night. I get to miss you perform and you get to miss me win an award...I hope."

"You are going to win, babe." Momo gave him a quick kiss on lips. "Either or you are still my award-winning actor and you will still get a gift no matter what." Rowoon smirked and pulled her tighter to him.

"Really now..." he whispered in her ear, as she giggled. "Now I can't wait for my gift, but can't I have a sneak peek?" Momo pulled him into a passionate kiss, as Rowoon pressed himself close to her. They kissed for a few minutes, as his hands were roaming her body. He was so into the moment, as he was kissing her neck and suck on her skin a little too hard.

"Oh babe..." Momo moaned, as it got him turned on. He was going to pick her up and tossed her on the bed, when the door knocked.

"We got to leave in five minutes, Rowoon," called out his manager. Rowoon sighed and the couple broke apart.

"All right," he called out to his manager and looked at his girlfriend. "I'm sorry but it will have to wait until I get home."

"It's all right babe." Momo fixed his tie and gave him another kiss on the lips. "I love you and you are going to win."

"I love you too and good luck in your performance."
.....
"I don't want to alarm you, Momoring..." began Sana, as Momo was getting her hair and makeup done. "...but you have a little problem."

"What do you mean?" Sana pulled out her compact mirror and shown Momo the little problem. Momo gasped, as she had a hickey on her neck from Rowoon. She remember him giving it to her before he left for his show, but she was into the moment with him to think about it.

"I'm going to murder that boy," Momo said, as she was freaking out.

"It's all right," the makeup artist told her, "We are just going to have to cover it with make-up. It isn't that bad."

"It's huge!!!" Momo put her hand on her neck to hide it.

"Momo, it's not that big. You are making a big deal about it," Sana said, as she looked at her.

"We have to go on stage in a hour and I have this on my neck. What if the make up comes off and everyone sees it? Oh they are going to think so many bad things about me and Rowoon. I mean...we have done some but still..." Momo went on, as Sana got her to shut up.

"Relax, our make up artist is the best. If she can hide Chaeyoung's hickeys she gets from Mark, she can hide yours."

"Sana-noona!!!! Nobody is supposed to know that!" Chaeyoung whined, "Plus it was just once...okay twice but Mark learn not to leave marks again. That boy didn't get no kisses or hugs for a month." Momo removed her hand and look at the hickey in the mirror.

"Oh he isn't going to get his gift now," she said, getting her phone and snapping a picture of her showing the hickey. She text a message and send it to her boyfriend. She set the phone down, as the make up artist started to work on hiding the hickey.
.
Rowoon was sitting in the audience, enjoying the show when his phone went off. He was about to check it, as they announced his name for winning the best rookie actor award. He put his phone back in his pocket and went to the stage to get his award.

After giving his speech, he went backstage to greet and thank a bunch of people for helping him. He grabbed his phone and called Momo right away forgetting to look at her text.

"Hey love, I won," he said with a smile on his face, holding the award. "I wish you were here to celebrate with me. I can't wait until we are home for our own celebration."

"If you mean, you are on the couch tonight then yes," she replied, making sure the hickey was covered.

"What?!"

"Did you see what you left me before you went to your award show? Check your text. We will talk when we get home, Seokwoo!" She hung up, as she was ready to get on stage.

"She used my real name..." he said to himself, as he open the text and saw.

💖GFMomo💖
Thanks for the gift...you aren't getting yours tonight.😠

He saw the picture and groaned. He didn't mean to leave a mark on her. He was in the moment and can't you blame him. His girlfriend was beautiful and sexy and was making him hot for her.

❤️BFRowoon❤️
Love, I didn't mean to leave you a mark. I love you.
💖GFMomo💖
I'm more upset than mad at you...I got to perform now.
.....
Momo walked into their shared apartment after the show was done. She was grateful to their make up artist to hide the hickey, but still she was upset. Momo set her things down, as she looked up to see Rowoon standing there. He had a tube of ice cream in one hand and her favorite blanket in the other.

"Rowoon..."

"Come babe, let's relax on the couch," he said, as they went to the living room and he got Momo to sit on the couch. He place the blanket over her and gave her the ice cream and spoon. She looked at him, who he was giving puppy eyes to her. She just shook her head with a smile and patted the spot next to her. He sat down next to her and pulled her into his arms.

"I'm sorry, babe but you have to admit you did enjoy it," Rowoon said, kissing her forehead.

"At the moment, but I didn't think you would have did that to me." Momo just snuggled with him and sighed. "I forgave you since it is your first mark you left...visible to everyone." Rowoon smirked and kissed her on the lips.

"So do I get my gift? I did win?" Momo giggled, as she got comfortable on the couch with Rowoon's arms around her and she open the tube of ice cream.

"After Titanic, then I supposed you can get your gift," she teased him, as she got a spoonful of ice cream and ate it. She scoop another and held it to Rowoon, who took the bite. "I love you."

"I love you too, fine, I can wait but do I still have to sleep on the couch?"