Gotta Go My Own Way *H.MM x M.BN*

I gotta say what's on my mind Something about us doesn't seem right these days Life keeps getting in the way - Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron - Gotta Go Mh Own Way

"Where is he?" Momo asked herself, as she was waiting outside the restaurant for her boyfriend. "He is already a hour late." Momo pulled out her phone and text him.

My Moonbeam🌕
Are you still coming?

Momo sighed, as she put her phone away and sat on the bench next to the door. This is starting to become a trend for Moonbin as of late. He would be either late or not show up for dates. He will not answer phone calls and texts until hours later. Momo is always understanding, as he have been busy with his career, but right now they have some free time before everything goes crazy again.

People were coming in and out of the restaurant, as she sit patiently waiting for Moonbin. She felt their eyes on her, as she kept her head down. After another hour of waiting, Momo finally gave up and stood up from the bench. She checked her phone to see that he still have not texted her back.

My Moonbeam🌕
Never mind...I'm heading home

Momo slowly walked her way to the dorm, as yet another date didn't happen once again. She walked past a cafe and saw something from the corner of her eye. She stopped in her tracks and looked through the window to see if she was imagining things. She saw her boyfriend, Moonbin, sitting at a table with SinB, talking and laughing like nothing was wrong. Tears were starting to form, but Momo refused to cry. She pulled out her phone to text him quickly to see his reaction.

My Moonbeam🌕
I miss you

She watched to see that his phone was going off, but Moonbin didn't bother to even pick it up and continue his conversation with SinB. Momo put her phone back in her pocket and was going to march in the cafe to confront him. She had her hand on the handle, but then stopped. Many things were running through her mind. What if he forgot? What if he is cheating on her? What if she gets blame for pushing him away? Is she that what people call a clingy girlfriend? Would he break up with her and humiliated her in front of everyone? Would she embarrassed him and SinB? Would she be the mean girl for blaming SinB for butting into their relationship?

Momo took her hand off the handle and took a glance of them. He was smiling at her like he would smile at Momo. When was the last time Momo made him smile like that? She can't remember, how terrible she was not able to get her boyfriend. Momo felt like she was the worst girlfriend in the world. She doesn't deserve him, he deserves better. She just walked away from the cafe and went back to her dorm, knowing what she is going to have to do.

When she return to the dorm, she was blessed nobody was around. Everyone went home to see family but her, as she thought this would be a great time to spend with her boyfriend. Apparently, that was not the case any longer. Momo went into her room and pulled a box from her closet. She slowly got items that Moonbin gave or brought for her. Soon the box was getting filled with stuff animals, clothes, pictures, trinkets and other items. She put in her favorite perfume that he brought her a few months ago. She turned and looked at herself in the mirror and saw her moon necklace. Moonbin gave it to her on their year anniversary and she never took it off. She brushed her fingers against the moon, as she let out a sob. Slowly moving her hands to the back of her neck, she unclipped the necklace. She placed the necklace in her hand, looking at it. This was her precious thing she held dear and it was the hardest thing she ever done in taking it off.

"I got to do what best for me," she whispered to herself, trying not to cry tears. Slowly she dropped the necklace in the box and seal it shut. "You will be okay."
.....
The next few days, Momo made a plan. She got her ticket to go and visit her family, as she still have time on her leave to do so. She already pack up everything and was going to drop the box at Astro's dorm. She had the taxi wait for her so she can drop off the box. She stood facing their dorm door, as she took a deep breath. She set the box on the dorm with a letter on top of it address to Moonbin. Knocking on the door and Momo took off and went back to the taxi to take her to the airport.

The next hour, Momo waited to her plane to get ready. She doesn't know if he got her box and letter, nor she hardly care at this point. Her heart was crying so hard, she can feel it breaking every time it beats. Finally it was time to get on the plane, as Momo stood up to go. She was at the gate, giving her ticket, as she thought she heard her name. Momo just shook her head and went in without looking back. If Momo did look back, she would have saw Moonbin, running towards the gate.

"Please...my girlfriend..." he said, trying to catch his breath to the attendant. "I need to get on..."

"I'm sorry but you need a ticket."

"I...this is important. If I don't see her than..." The gate closed behind the attendant, as Moonbin's eyes widen. "You don't understand! I have to talk to her."

"I'm sorry but the gate is now closed and the plane will be taking off in a few minutes, sir." Moonbin ran to the gate and started to bang on it. "Sir!"

"Please I need to see her! I have to talk to her!" He yelled, banging on the door. "I must make things right!" Security came over and got him away from the gate. "No you don't understand!" It was a struggle but they were able to get him away from the gate long enough for the plane to take off to the air. "Momo!" He broke free and went to the window to see the plane going up. Soon the plane vanished out of sight, as he fell to his knees.

Eunwoo and Sanha came running down to see Moonbin at the window, looking down at the ground with his shoulders shaking.

"We're too late," whispered Sanha, as Eunwoo walked over to Moonbin and placed a hand on his shoulder. Moonbin finally let out a cry-yell, covering his eyes with his arm, not wanting his tears to come down.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Please! Come back!" He cried out, as he let his emotions go. He didn't care who saw him, he deserve it. He was the one that push her away. He was the one that ditch her just to hang out with friends. He was the one that made her decide what she had to do. Still holding her letter in his hand, he continued to cry and yell over his love begging for forgiveness , taking his heart and happiness with her due to him being stupid.
......

Moonbin: now I know what Eunwoo feels about these cliffhangers...
Eunwoo: I warned you about this but you wanted a part. I ask for a re-spin to save you but you didn't want to listen.
Well time to spin the wheel, Taeyong want to do it.
Taeyong: why not? I mean out of fifty people, it would be impossible Moonbin gets pick twice.
Johnny: please not Taeyong.
-Taeyong spin the wheel and it stopped on Felix-
Felix: Yes!!!!
-Wheel move a click and landed on Taeyong-
Felix and Johnny: No!!!!!
Welp, next part is Momo and Taeyong and it will be a fluffy one!

Comment and vote
Bye sweetie sweetie

Taeyong: I am actually surprise I got pick.
Chan: Yong, your husband is crying...again.
Taeyong: same as your child.