Brown Haired Boy *H.MM x J.JH*

I said come here, move a little closer. Leave me breathless tuggin' on my hips, he said - Sweetbox - Brown Haired Boy

"Oh look it's that brown haired boy you kept talking about for weeks," Sana pointed him out, as he was walking with his friends. Momo looked to see it was Jung Jaehyun, in his glory. He was talking to his friends, as they were heading to the courtyard to hang out and eat lunch. Momo just turned her head and sighed.

"It doesn't matter anymore, it was just a summer fling," she said, to her best friend. Momo and Jaehyun met at a summer camp and had a good time. They got close with each other and had some feelings. That was the best time in Momo's life. Their friends weren't around to bug them or judge. Momo wasn't a popular girl, as she was into dancing. Jaehyun was a popular boy aka Prince Charming, who loves basketball and everyone either wants him or to be him. She knew in her heart when they went back to school, they would be back to normal.

"Oh Momoring don't give up. You guys were so cute and all," Sana encouraged her, as Momo just looked at the straw to her milkshake.

"Yeah but that was a fantasy and we are back in reality." Taeyong joined the girls at the table, ready to blow a casket.

"I swear this year is already cursed for ne," he said, setting his drink down. "Only two weeks into school, our damn science teacher have us in pairs for a project. You know who I got?"

"Seo Johnny," Sana and Momo spoke up, as Taeyong looked at them in shock.

"News got around fast."

"Yeah didn't help Johnny was skipping down the hall with his friends telling them that he is partner with you. I remember he was calling you an Angel and all sort of cute names," Sana mentioned.

"He called him a puppy as well," Momo added, as Taeyong bang his head on the table in frustration.

"I should have transfer schools after what Seo did last time to me." On the last day of school, Johnny filled his locker with roses and when Taeyong opened it, he was buried deep in the red, pink, white, whatever colors he could find. Johnny didn't take any of the thorns out so Taeyong had scratches all over his face, hands, any skin that wasn't covered. Taeyong looked over to Momo and gave her a smile. "And how is your quest with Prince Charming?"

"He doesn't even know I existed which I figure," she said, sipping her milkshake. "I was a victim of his charms, but not anymore." Momo looked at her two best friends, "I'm done with love! I'm just going to focus on my dancing, get into college and get as far away from Jung Jaehyun."
.....

As class was going, the door opened and Jaehyun appeared with all his glory. Momo just looked at her notebook, not wanting to look at him. He handed the teacher a note, as she nodded.

"Class, we have a new student joining our class for the rest of the year. Well he isn't new to the school, but his classroom was over the limit and he volunteer to join us," the teacher explained.

"Hello, I'm Jung Jaehyun, thank you for welcoming me." He said, as everyone clapped for him, except Momo.

"Jaehyun, please take the desk behind Momo." Momo flinched, as she just remembered there was an empty desk behind her. "Mom, could you..."

"It's all right, I know who she is," he answered, as he went to the empty desk and sat down behind her. "It's nice to see you again, Peach."

"Uh...yeah you too." She went back to listening to the teacher, yet she could feel his eyes on her. She pulled out her cell phone and texted Sana and Taeyong.

Momo🍑
You are not going to believe who is in my class now?
Sana🐍
Don't tell me...
Taeyong🌹
Its's Jaehyun? I heard he was switching class
Momo🍑
Now he sits behind me.
Sana🐍
Maybe this is a chance for you to get with him once again
Momo🍑
No way! I already promise myself no love especially him
Taeyong🌹
I can hear Haechan and Jaemin's heart breaking over this
Sana🐍
This is a sign! Momo! Go get that Prince Charming
Momo🍑
I rather give that awkward kid Dino a chance...

Momo sighed, as another message appeared on her phone. She looked at it to see it was Jaehyun. This is the first time he has texted her since their fling about a month ago. She opened up the message to see what he wrote.

Jaehyun❤️❤️❤️ (she really need to remove those hearts)
Hi 😁

Momo just closed the message and put her phone away. Good thing she couldn't turn around to see him pouting a bit. Soon he was spamming her with messages, but she didn't bother checking her phone at all.
.....

Momo bolted out of the class before Jaehyun could blink and went to her after school club: Dance. Today, they were outside, getting a work out because Hoshi is a mean president and didn't want everyone to be lazy.

"It's so hot," Momo complained, waving her fan back and forth.

"No kidding, we are dancers not jocks like them," Kai said, pointing to the basketball team that were playing on the courts. Momo nodded, as Lee Know fell in front of them exhausted.

"Okay who made Hoshi pissed?" Lee Know asked, "He made me ran three times around the school." Lee Know looked over to Momo with a pout. "Oh Momo! Please stop that terror!"

"He isn't listening to me," she said, as Taeyong joined them, looking pissed. "What did Johnny do this time!?" Taeyong sat down next to Kai.

"He read me some cheesy love poem in the middle of English today. I grabbed my stuff and went to the nurse office the rest of the day."

"Was it good?" Kai asked.

"No, it was like fifth grader wrote it." Lee Know hugged Momo close and continued to whine.

"Momoring, please tell Hoshi to be nice to us. I will give you cuddles all the time if you..." he didn't get to finish, as something hit him on the back of the head, making him dropped.

"Minho!" She called to him, as she saw a basketball rolling near them. Mark came running up to grabbed the ball, as the dance club members stared at him.

"Sorry loose ball," he said with a nervous smile and ran back to the court. Hoshi came over to them with a stern look.

"Up, up, up, we have another mile to run." Momo looked at a knocked out Lee Know and pointed at him. "Drag him for all I care! We need to be in top shape!" Hoshi ran off, as Taeyong and Kai managed to get Lee Know up on them holding him.

"I swear someone rejected him," Kai said, as everyone else nodded.

"Yo hyung, you didn't have to throw the ball so hard," Mark said to Jaehyun, as he was staring over to Momo and friends. He was about to shoot the ball, when he saw Lee Know hugging her. His blood boiled hot, as he just threw the ball with all his might to nailed that boy.

"You just need to go up and confessed to her, Jaehyun," Johnny said. "Take a page from my book."

"Taeyong ran after your poem," Mark said, as Johnny huffed. Jaehyun just watched Momo walked away with her friends, as he was running ideas in his head to get Momo to notice him like she did this past summer.

To be continued?
.....

And now: Momo x Wonwoo (Ready to Love) part is next

Comment and vote
See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie
-run away-