Smile *H.MM x K.MJ*

When you wake up in the evening and the day is shot. Find yourself complaining 'bout the thing you ain't got - Vitamin C - Smile

MJ was finally away from everyone, as he was sitting on the cold floor. He let the tears come down his cheeks, as he just cried. He been holding back a lot for everyone. He is known to be the happy virus to his members. He support his members to do whatever they want to do. He is never jealous of them. Yet what is taking a toll for him was the hate. People are commenting of his appearance because he isn't the best looking. He never care about looks, as he was an idol for his vocal talent.

He never let his members know about the hate comments he gets. He just brush it off with jokes to keep his members happy. MJ tried to wipe the tears away, but they just kept coming down and it was not stopping. He just want everyone to be proud of his talent, not looks. He didn't hear footsteps coming towards him, as he continue to cry. He felt hands on his arms, as he looked up with teary eyes to see who found him. Hirai Momo of Twice, was sitting next to him on the floor, as she grabbed a hold of his hand.

He couldn't say a word to her, as she stroke his hand and wiped his tears away. He just let her, as she moved closer to him and cuddle against him. She kept her hand intertwined with his. Momo let him continued to cry, as his head was on her shoulder. She didn't ask him why he was sad, but it broke her heart to see someone like him, so happy all the time, reaching his breaking point.

Soon he was able to calm down and lift his head to look at Momo. "Why?" That was the only thing he could say to her.

"Because you are perfect just as you are," she replied. "Nobody can take anything away from you. You are you and I like you just the way you are." MJ was shock to hear Momo's confession. "Your laughter is so contagious, I'm laughing along even though I don't know what happened. Your smile, I just love the glow you have when you brighten up the room. Your dancing makes me want to dance along with you. Your voice, it's like angel singing, so lovely and break-taking. I wish I could sing like you. You are so selfless to anyone that you come across. No matter what, you put others first."

"But we hardly talk..."

"I have notice you from a far...always. I admit I was so shy to go up to you, but seeing you walk away from everyone it made me believe this was my chance to talk with you." She moved closer to him with a smile. "Never doubt yourself, Myungjun. I am here for you." MJ crack a smile at her, as Momo giggled. "We are getting there with that smile. Never stop smiling. Put a smile on your face, it make the world, well at least my world, a better place."
.....
MJ and Momo has been seeing each other in secrecy for a few months after she found him crying. He feels so comfortable around her and she is able to keep his mind pure. He hasn't told his members because he really didn't want backlash. He knew they would be happy for him, but still was scared of how people would react seeing him with some as beautiful and sweet as her.

"Hey MJ, we are going to go bowling," called Moonbin to him, as MJ was getting ready to go out and meet up with Momo. "You want to tag along?"

"No thanks, I have something to do. Maybe next time," he said to him, putting his shoes on. Eunwoo looked at MJ strange, as MJ stood up. "I'm off, please beat Sanha for once or he is going to brag forever." MJ left the dorm and went to meet up with Momo.

"I'm worry about MJ," said Eunwoo to JinJin. "I think a lot of those hate comments are getting to him. I just wish he would share it with us."

"I know what you mean."

MJ met up with Momo at a low key cafe and joined her in the booth.

"Hey there, gorgeous," he whispered to her, taking her hand into his. She smiled at him and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Hey there yourself, handsome." They started to talk about their day. He had a huge smile on his face, listening to her talk about how Sana and Mina dropped a cake in the kitchen earlier in the day.

"Hmm...something on your mind?" She asked him, as he shook his head. "You know you can tell me anything. I'm here for you."

"I just have to say I'm really blessed for you to come in my life. You have help me out a lot and I don't feel useless anymore." Momo rest her head on his shoulder and wrapped her hand around his arm.

"You are never useless. You are an amazing person and I will remind you every time how amazing you are. I will continue to do that until the day we take our last breath. I really like you." He looked down at her and smile.

"I really like you too."
.....
-Seven Years Later-

"Appa!!!" MJ looked up from his work and turned to the door. He let out a huge smile, as three children came running to him. "Appa!" They hugged him, as he hugged them back. His six year old and twin four year old sons were here but somebody was missing.

"Minhyun, Minho, Mark, where is your Eomma?" He asked his three sons. Momo appeared by the door, holding their two year old son, Mingi.

"Sorry, he got away from me and I had to catch him," said Momo, setting him down. He saw his Appa and ran to him, giving him a hug.

"You boys giving your Eomma a hard time?" He asked, giving Minhyun's hair a bit of a toss.

"Not me, Appa!" The oldest, Minhyun said. "I'm a good boy!"

"Us too Appa!" Mark chimed in, as Minho nodded. Momo came in the room and sat down. MJ got everyone settled to do their homework in his office, as Mingi was playing with some toys, before he went to his wife.

"Mingi has too much energy that's for sure," she said, as MJ sat next to her and rubbed her almost nine month belly. "I hope Mingyu is much calmer than him." MJ kissed Momo on the head and cuddled with her.

He is so blessed to be married to the woman of his dreams and have four...well soon to be five boys in his life. He is still with his group as well as do solo activities. He was scared at first, but slowly people were starting to believe in him. Momo has been by his side the whole time. They got married in secret as well. They only had to reveal everything when Momo got pregnant with Minhyun. People supported them and understood why they kept their relationship in secret. His members were relieved he wasn't doing anything stupid like drugs because how he was being a secret man. He is still the happy-go-luck guy.

"Appa! Can you help me with my homework?" Minhyun asked him, as he nodded. He moved to his eldest to help him with his math homework, as Mingi moved to Momo, sitting on her lap. He cuddled with her, as he was getting sleepy. Momo kissed him on the forehead, watching her husband tend to their children.
.....
Big thank you to my friend DMKimJiho for helping me with this part. I hope it was good.

I'm going to do one more unpopular ship before we go back to popular ship like Taehyung, Ten, Yoongi, Yuta...so on and so on.
Momo: Minho?!
Yes Minho is included!
Ten: Momo what about us?!
Momo: no Minho! No Momo!
Thanks SHINee for putting that clock on your Twitter! Now she is counting down the days Minho returns!

Comment and vote
See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie