Case of the Ex *H.MM x S.JN*

She don't know me. She's about to know me. I'm in your life. That's how its gonna be - Mya - Case of the Ex

"Again?!" Momo whispered to herself, as she saw Johnny and Joy talking with each other. She knew they dated in the past and now they are in their own relationships. Still it does get Momo a bit jealous to see them together. They looked good together she will admit, yet Johnny was her boyfriend now. "Just keep it together Momo. They are just friends..." Momo put a smile on her face, as she entered the room. "Hello there."

"Oh Momo is here," Haechan called out, as the Dreamies looked up from their place and ran over to her. "And she brought drinks!" Momo was holding a big bag of drinks for the NCT members, as Johnny did text her earlier to get them some, as they were practicing for the SMtown event.

"All right, all right, one at a time," Momo said, as she gently slapped Jaemin's hand away from the bag. She pulled out one drink at a time to give to everyone, playing scolding Jisung and Chenle trying to take more. She didn't notice Johnny was watching her interact with them, having a smile on his face.

"I see you found a good girl for you, Johnny," Joy told him, as he nodded at her. "I'm happy for you."

"Thanks, I'm really happy myself."

"Momo, you have to meet our new SM Rookies," Taeyong called to her, as Momo nodded. She hand the bag to Jaehyun and walked over to Taeyong. The Dreamies took their chances and attack Jaehyun to get more drinks.

"Hey boys, this is Momo from Twice. She is from another company, but we are all good friends with her. Momo, this is Shohei, Eunseok, and Seunghan," Taeyong introduced her to the Rookies. Momo gave them a bow to the head and a smile.

"It's so nice to meet you all. I am looking forward to your debut," she said, as one of the rookies stared at her for a moment.

"Hirai Momo?" Momo looked at the rookie with a nod. "It's me, Matsushima Shohei. I haven't seen you in years." Momo's eyes widen and she had a huge smile on her face. Johnny took note of that, as he felt something in his heart...a stinging feeling. He did not like that feel.

"Oh my goodness, Shohei!" Momo jumped up and down, before she gave him a tight hug. "It's has been so long." That got many people on high alert especially Johnny.

"I will talk to you later," Johnny managed to say to Joy before he head towards his girlfriend. Joy had to covered her mouth from laughing.

"Someone is jelly." The Dreamies were eyeing Shohei now, as they were curious about their relationship. Jeno and Renjun went over to them, as Momo broke the hug.

"You didn't tell me that you were a trainer here," Momo told him. "If I knew better I would have seen you sooner." She gave him a punch on his arm, as he was surprised.

"Wow, someone did get strong that's for sure. I remember you couldn't harm a fly," he joked with her. Momo giggled at him and gave his shoulder a little shove. "You would whine and pout whenever you get a push or you try to push me in the past."

"Hey that was years ago. I'm all grown up now." Momo felt something around her waist, as she felt something on top of her head. Johnny had his hands on her waist and his chin resting on top of her head. He gave a look at Shohei like back off from my girl or harm will come upon you.

"So you guys know each other?" Johnny asked, giving Momo's waist a squeeze. Momo giggled at her boyfriend and spoke up.

"Yeah we know each other really well." Shohei nodded and smiled.

"We actually were a couple back in our school days weren't we?" Momo nodded at his answer, while Johnny held in his anger.

"Wait...you and Momo-Noona dated back in Japan?" Renjun asked, as they both nodded. "Really?!"

"Back in middle school for like two years," Momo replied, feeling Johnny's arms around her getting tight.

"Yeah but we broke up because someone went to Korea but we kept in contact at times. We are still good friends."

"Oh we need to catch up on a lot of things. Maybe when we are all free, we can go to a cafe or something," Momo suggested.

"I would like that a lot." Johnny was done with the two catching up, as it was starting to annoyed him and he wants time with his girlfriend.

"Well you two can catch up later. Right now, I want to spend time with my girlfriend before we have to go back to practice," Johnny said, as he let go of Momo and took her hand.

"Call me later, Shohei-Chan!" Johnny yanked Momo close to him, as they walked to the other side of the room, where Johnny can block Momo from seeing Shohei.

"Johnny-Hyung is jelly to the core," Haechan whispered to Mark, while Yuta, Renjun and Jeno asked Shohei all about his time with Momo in Japan.

"Yeah man, never seen Johnny so fired up before. Well it's not everyday you meet your girlfriend's ex-boyfriend...who happens to be in the same company as you. Imagine if he was in JYP instead."

"Oh that would be good entertainment," Haechan exclaimed, "Yet the one between you and Mingyu fighting for Chae's love was more entertaining."

"I knock that giant down and would do it again."
...
"You are coming to the show tomorrow?" Johnny asked Momo, as she was getting ready to leave. Johnny has practice to go back and Momo has an meet and greet.

"Of course I'm coming. I can't wait to see my big strong babe out on stage once again," Momo said, giving him a hug. "Just keep that shirt on for once. I don't like to share the goods with others." Johnny just chuckled at her, knowing she was kidding.

"Then..."

"Oh I want to say bye to Shohei-Chan before I head off," Momo said, breaking the hug and walking over to Shohei. Johnny let out a grunt, seeing his girl with the rookie.

"Relax, he isn't going to steal her away from you," Doyoung said to him. "They are friends and exes. Many people are friends with their exes. I mean look at you and Joy."

"I know I know. Momo doesn't get mad when I talk or hang out with Joy," Johnny admitted. His eyes were on them, as Momo gave him a hug. He had the urge to go and rip her away from him. "I guess I would never imagine this would happen to me."

"Like I said relax. You have nothing to worry about." Momo went back to Johnny and hugged him again.

"I will see you tomorrow." Momo gave him a kiss on the cheek. As Momo was leaving, Johnny grabbed her hand and pulled her back to him.

"I want a proper kiss." He gave her a deep kiss in front of all his members and the rookies. He wants everyone including Shohei to know that Momo is his and his alone. Johnny broke the kiss and look over at Momo. Her cheeks were red and lips were a little swollen. His work was done, as he patted Momo's butt and smiled at her. "See you tomorrow Princess. I love you."

"Love you too," she managed to get out before leaving the room. Johnny just had a grin on his face and sat down on the couch, getting his phone out to text her how he already missed you.

"I take my statement back about you and Mingyu, Mark. That was more entertaining."