Love Me Tender *H.MM x H.JS*

Never let me go. You have made my life complete, And I love you so. - Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender

Momo stood at the stove, slowly stirring kimchi stew, she was also lost in her daydream. She was thinking about that comment where a fan named all of the members but her. She played it off telling the fan you forgot about me and put her in the next time. In reality, she was hurt but didn't want anyone to feel bad about it.

Momo then felt two arms wrapped around her waist and soft kisses on her neck.

"Good morning sweetie," Joshua said, kissing her neck again. "The bed was cold without you." Momo giggled at him, as he rest his chin on her shoulder. "Smells good, sweetie."

"Thanks love, it will be done in a few minutes. You want to set up the table for me." He hummed and he turned her to face him.

"But first..." he gave her a sweet kiss, as she returned it. "I need my good morning kiss." Momo giggled at him, giving him another kiss.

"You are so silly, Joshua." He kissed her on the cheek and went to get the table set up. Momo turned around and took a deep breath. She did not want to bother Joshua about this problem. It's just a little thing and it will go away.
.....
"Is everything okay with Noona, hyung?" Dino asked at practice when they were on break. Joshua looked at him with confusion.

"Yeah Momo is fine. Why you ask?" Dino looked surprise, then he realized Momo hasn't spoke to Joshua about us happening.

"Oh...just asking no big deal. Oh look, Jeonghan-eomma is calling me." He was about to take off, but Joshua grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back. "Uhh...hyung..." Joshua didn't say a word and dragged him to a corner of the practice room to talk. Dino managed to grabbed Vernon to come along for the ride.

"Now tell me." Joshua is protected of Momo, especially with everything in the world likes to be against her. Dino and Vernon had no choice but to tell him, given he was ready to kill by the look of his eyes. They told him everything that happen online, the hate towards Momo. "I have told her many times to come to me. I hate it when she has to deal with it alone."

"This is why we really didn't want to tell you," said Vernon. "You go into overprotective bear mode." Dino nodded, as he was hiding behind Vernon.

"Well I can't help it. Momo is so precious and she needs love no matter what. I love that girl and one day she will be my wife and your mother, Vernon."

"What about me?" Dino pouted.

"Jeonghan had claimed you as his son forever. Now I have something in mind to get Momo happy again."

"You are proposing to her?" Vernon asked.

"Don't get ahead of yourself. I mean I want to but this isn't the time. I'm saving that for our anniversary but this is going to be a Momo night."
.....
"I'm home," Momo said, coming into the apartment and taking her shoes off. She had a rough day but her members cheered her up to a point. They are always going to be nine no matter what people say. She set her bag down and entered the living room. "Joshua..." Momo stopped to see the living room decorate with pink and white fairy lights everywhere and pink roses and petals on the coffee table. Joshua came out of the kitchen in a cute pink apron and a smile on his face.

"Hey sweetie," he said, going over to her and giving her a kiss.. "I'm glad that you are home."

"What is all this?"

"Can't I spoiled my girlfriend sometimes? Now go get change into something more comfortable. Dinner is almost ready." Momo nodded, giving him another kiss before going to their bedroom to change. When she came out, Joshua had dinner on the table and he was out of his apron.

"Aw," she said, gushing over the food and going to her man. "You were so cute in my apron." He just chuckled at her and they enjoy their dinner. Soon they were on the couch, enjoying a movie of her choice. Momo snuggled close to Joshua, as he rubbed her back.

"Thank you, love," she said, "This is just want I needed."

"I know," he replied, looking over at her. "But you don't have to be scared to come to me when you feel down." Momo figured what he meant, as she sat up.

"I know but I can handle it." Joshua pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head.

"Hey we are a couple remember? We are in it together. If something makes you sad, it makes me sad as well. Because I'm not protecting my girlfriend." Momo nodded, as he continued. "You protected me all time and you even scolded Jeonghan for picking on me."

"He shouldn't have splash you with water," she defended herself. "He could have made you sick."

"But you did dump a bucket of water on him..."

"But he deserved it. He now knows better not to get you wet." She leaned to him and smiled. "Only I can do that." She gave him a wink, as his face turned red.

"Don't finish something you can't," he said.

"Then you better teach me how." Joshua picked her up and gently threw her away his shoulder. She giggled at him, as they went into the bedroom for some private time.

After their...boom boom session, they were cuddling on the bed.

"I promise Joshua to tell you when I feel down," she said, as he held her close and kissed her head.

"Good, I already had some words I shared with the world," he told her, as she looked up at him. They shared a kiss and smiled at each other.

"I thought tonight you were going to proposed to me with all the decorations you did," she admitted.

"Do you want me too?" Momo just smiled at her boyfriend.

"I would say yes if that's what you are wondering. I would say yes no matter what."

"Well in that case..."

SVT

SVT.Joshua: ....Surprise!
SVT.Mingyu: 😱 you didn't?
SVT.Dino: you told us you were waiting for your anniversary!! What change!
SVT.Jeonghan: Details!
SVT.Hoshi: my Moshi heart is breaking!
SVT.Wonwoo: same as Wonmo
SVT.Seungkwan: OMG!!!! So Beautiful!!!!
SVT.DK: we finally have a sister!!!
SVT.Vernon: ...for me it's a new mother.
SVT.Jun: Wow! 😭😭😭😍😍😍
SVT.The8: Jun is crying for joy by the way.
SVT.Seungcheol: my first son is getting married! 😭😭😭
SVT.Woozi: Congratulations
SVT.Joshua: Thank you Woozi and somewhat Jun for actually congratulating us. Well we talked and it just happen so we are engaged! Best random decision I made and no regrets.
.....
I tried but now....
-throwing confetti in the area- (Blackpink in your area...couldn't help it)
I shall welcome you to Monsta X's Kitchen!!! It's Momo x Monsta X time! This is with the OT7 and....-seeing smoke coming from the kitchen- oh oh!
Hyungwon: -sitting on the floor sipping tea- not me this time.
Kihyun: Shownu!!!
Shownu: What?
Kihyun: you left the kids alone in the kitchen!
Joohoney: help!
I.M: told you not to mess with the oven.
Momo: -finish her will-

Comment and vote
See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie

Minhyuk: get the fire extinguisher!
Kihyun: My kitchen!!!
Momo: -sigh- I hope Momo x SHINee is soon...