Dreams Comes True *H.MM x J.JH*

You make it feel me good. Don't you wanna up and down? I'm in twilight zone - Aespa - Dreams Comes True

"There is a new girl in school," Mingyu said to his friends, as they were walking to get their lunch. "I heard she is from Japan according to Mina."

"A new person this late in the school year?" Jungkook said, surprise they let someone join in this late.

"Can't denied people," Eunwoo said.

"She is a year older than us," Mingyu added, as they got into the cafeteria. There was some buzzing going around, as the boys got their food and went to their normal table, where Jaehyun was sitting.

"It's so noisy here today," Jaehyun complained, taking a bite of his sandwich.

"People are taking about the new girl that started today," Mingyu told him. Jaehyun rolled his eyes, as he really doesn't care about the news. "I hope she is cute."

"Finally giving up on Chaeyoung?" Jungkook asked him, as Mingyu sighed.

"She is stuck on Lee Mark and she doesn't notice me at all. It has been three years of me confessing my love for her, but nope that Lee Mark had to steal my Chae baby's heart. I swear one day..." Mingyu kept going on about his love for the short little girl, while Jaehyun tuned him out. He wasn't interested in any girls, except one girl, but she doesn't live in Korea.

"And here is the cafeteria," Sana spoke up, walking in the cafeteria with the new girl. "We have everything your heart desires, including food from Japan."

"Oh good, but I don't mind trying other kind of foods as well," the new girl spoke, looking around. People turn to see the new girl, as she wasn't pay attention to all the new looks she was getting.

"Yo, it's the new girl," Jungkook said to the group. "It's the blonde that's with Sana. Wow, she is such a cutie that's for sure." The boys turned to see the new girl for the first time. Jaehyun's eyes widen at the sight of the new girl, who was walking with Sana to get food. Jaehyun's ears got red, as he kept his eyes on her.

"Now she is quite the looker that's for sure," Eunwoo said. "No wonder she is a huge talk in the school."

"Lucky Sana, get to be her tour guide, yet if she was in our grade it would have been me," Jungkook complained, as he was jealous that he didn't get to give the new girl a tour. Jaehyun kept staring at her, as the girls went to a table not too far from them.

"Girls, this is Hirai Momo," Sana introduced her to the girls. "Momo, this is Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, and Mina, who is a fellow Japanese like us." Momo bowed her head to them, as they sat down.

"It's so nice to meet you." The girls started to talk, as they asked Momo questions about herself. Mina noticed a little scar on the side of her right forehead.

"What happen here?" Mina asked, pointing to the scar. Momo smiled, touching her scar.

"I got into a bike accident about six months ago. I got a nasty concussion and lost a bit of my memory due to it. I honestly don't remember about a year worth. My parents thought it would be the best to move out of Japan to start anew," Momo explained to her. "Oh I hope my scar isn't that bad."

"You can't barely tell unless you are up close." Tzuyu felt eyes on them, as she turned to see the boys staring at their table, especially the glare Jaehyun had on Momo.

"Looks like you have an admirer," Tzuyu whispered to Momo, nudging her head to their direction. Momo looked over to see the boys. She gave them a nod and a smile before turning her attention back to the girls.

"That one boy...the light brown hair...he looks familiar," she told them, "but I can't pinpoint where I seen him."

"That's Jung Jaehyun, the popular boy of class 97," Chaeyoung told her. "He is an all star in basketball and one of the top students in their class. He usually doesn't have an interest in anyone, yet his eyes has been on you for a bit now."