Us Against The World *H.MM x NCT 2020*

Sometimes I feel like the world is against me. The sound of your voice, Baby that's what saves me. When we're together I feel so invincible - Westlife - Us Against The World

(Momo: Give me the strength to make it through this...)

"All right, we have six teams of four each," said Taeyong, looking at everyone in their teams.

"Yongie, babe, you miss count," Johnny told him. "You only have Chenle and Shotaro on your team."

"Nope we have four people." He look in the distance and smile. "There is our fourth member now." Everyone looked to see Momo jogging over to everyone with a huge smile on her face.

"Yongie, how in the world did you manage to get her here," Johnny asked, looking to see some of the members having heart eyes at her.

"You guys will have to cook dinner for a month without me. I am Twice's chef for the next month." Momo stopped in front of Taeyong, as Chenle and Shotaro were shaking with excitement.

"Momo-Noona is on our team!" Chenle cheered, running towards her and hugging her. She giggled and return the hug.

"I think we need to make the team even once again with everyone's abilities," Jaehyun said, glaring at Chenle who was sticking his tongue at him.

"I agreed," Ten said, giving dagger eyes at Shotaro who was getting hugs from Momo now.

"How about us Japanese people stick together," Yuta stated, wanting so bad for Momo to noticed him.

"The teams are set," Taeyong confirmed to them. "We all drawn numbers and you even had a choice to change teams. Everything is set in stone."

"But we didn't know Momo was going to join us," whined Doyoung.

"Put a sock in it, Doyoung. Nobody is in the mood for you to start nagging," Johnny told him, as Doyoung gasped at him. "Taeyong was right about giving everyone a chance." Jaemin tried to move closer to Momo, only to get pulled back by Kun.

"Momo-Noona!" Haechan called out. "You should pick who is on your team!" Momo turned to everyone and smiled.

"Oh, I like my team already." Half of the members sighed in defeat, knowing they can't be on her team. "I can't wait to do some fun activities."

"Oh I can't wait either," Taeyong said, "Mainly to see who will embarrassed themselves in front of you," he whispered the last part.
.....
"Are you sure you can do this?" Chenle asked, as they are doing the vault.

"Oh yes I will be fine," Momo said, looking at the vault. "I will show you how high I can go."

"Don't worry, if she does fall I will catch her," said Ten, as all the Momo's fans were around to catch her.

"I will get to her first," Jaehyun said, keeping his eyes on Momo.

"You can do it Momo," cheered on Taeyong, as Shotaro clapped. Momo took off running to jump on the spring. She hit the spring and was soaring over the vault. She did went a bit too far, but cleared it. Watching a bunch of guys running around to catch her was a sight. Yuta knocked over Jaemin and Haechan to get under her, as Jaehyun shoved him out of the way the last minute and caught her in his arms. Doyoung and Ten were fighting in the corner to get close to Momo.

"Oh thank you," she told him, giving him a huge smile. Jaehyun returned the smile, feeling his heart beat going fast.

"I have to make sure your are safe, dear Momo. We can't have you getting hurt," he replied to her. Chenle and Shotaro ran up to her and stared at Jaehyun.