Fix A Heart *H.MM x C.MH* Final Part

"Minho, let's play," Yuta said, holding a soccer ball. Minho came to the park to teach Yuta how to play soccer like he did as a kid. Momo was there with a smile, as Yuta was bouncing up and down on his heels, ready to learn.

"Hey baby," she said to Minho, as he gave her a kiss. "Are you sure you are up to play?"

"I'm good I promise you," Minho said to Momo, giving her a smile. "I didn't work too hard today." He turned to Yuta. "You ready to learn?" Yuta nodded, holding up the soccer ball. Minho ruff his hair and took his hand and went to the field. Momo smiled, as she took a seat on the bench, watching them play. Yuta was a quick learner and did everything Minho taught him. He did fell a few times, missing the ball, but got back up and try again.

"You are a brave boy," Minho told him, as Yuta smile.

"I got to be brave to protect Momo! She is always brave for me, so I have to be brave as well. But Minho, you protect Momo and me well," Yuta spoke up, as Minho nodded.

"Of course, you two are special to me. I always will protect special people. In fact tomorrow we are going to have a special mission for Momo."

"Really?"

"Of course, but we can't tell Momo or it will ruined the surprise for her." Yuta picked up the ball, as they went over to Momo on the bench.

"You okay, Yuta?" Momo asked him, as she checked him for injuries.

"I'm okay, Noona." Minho sat next to her, as Yuta sat on her lap.

"Love, I was wondering if I can pick Yuta up after school. I want to treat him for some ice cream for doing a good job today," Minho said to her. Momo looked at Yuta, who was nodding his head.

"It's fine," Momo told Minho, "but if he does have homework..."

"Relax, love, I will make sure he gets his homework done after we get ice cream." Momo looked at him with a pout.

"Bring me some strawberry ice cream?" Minho kissed her pout away and nodded.
.....
"Wow look at all these rings," said Yuta, as Minho and him entered the jewelry store. "Are we finding one for Noona?"

"Yes," Minho said, kneeling down to him. "I love your sister very much. I want her to be my wife, as we have been dating for a year. Both of you have moved into my home, my life, and my heart. I promise to take care of your sister and you as well. So will you let me marry your sister?"

"Yes you can marry Momo!" Minho smiles, as he ruff Yuta's hair. "She needs a pretty ring."

"Okay what kind of ring would she like." They spend some time looking for rings, until Yuta saw one.

"Minho, I think Noona would love this."

Minho looked at it and smile

Minho looked at it and smile. Momo does love roses and this would be perfect for her.

"I think Noona would love this too. You are so good in picking out rings. When it's your turn, the person you marry will be lucky." Yuta made a face at Minho.