Alcohol-Free *H.MM x S.HW*

Mojito with lime. Sweet mimosa, pina colada - Twice - Alcohol-Free

"Looks who here," Sana pointed out to Momo. She turned to see her boyfriend, Shownu walking up to the set to speak with her manager. Momo's eyes lit up to see him, as she ran over to him. Shownu looked up to see her and gave her a smile. He opened her arms and she went right in, getting a big bear hug.

"Hi my strong bear." Momo said to him, as she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey my sweet peach," he whispered to her. "I told you I would stop by." Shownu is on medical leave from his group due to his eye. He supporting his group from a far, but also is going crazy being stuck in the dorm alone most of the time. He wanted to come out to support Momo and her group with their new comeback and he managed to get them treats. "I got your group some drinks and treats to celebrate your comeback." They turned to see his manager and her manager setting up the table with the things he got. He released Momo and took her hand. They walked over to see Shownu got for them.

 They walked over to see Shownu got for them

"Oh Hyunwoo

"Oh Hyunwoo...you really didn't..." Momo began, looking amazed at the set up. He gave her hand a squeeze.

"I just want to do something for you and your group. You have been working so hard on this comeback. Fresh fruit and non-alcoholic fruit drinks that I made." He blushed a bit, admitting it.

"Oh Hyunwoo you are just amazing. Thank you so much." Momo pulled him close to her and gave him a quick kiss. "Love you."

"Love you too." The girls came running over to them and saw the display.

"Oh my goodness," said Jihyo, looking over to Shownu, "Did you..." Shownu nodded, as Momo held onto his arm with a huge smile on her face. "Thank you."

"It's no problem at all, you girls deserve it," he told them. The girls cheered and clapped their hands for Shownu. "Go on and enjoy."

"He also made our drinks as well. My handsome bear is so creative and talented," Momo gushed, as he blushed again. The girls giggled at him. "You don't have to be shy, take the credit for your hard work."