We Belong Together *H.MM x K.SY*

When you left I lost a part of me. It's still so hard to believe - Mariah Carey - We Belong Together

"No! I don't want to marry him!" Momo told her parents. "Please you can't make me!" Her parents just shook her head at her, as she started to cry. "You know that I love Hoshi!"

"He isn't coming back for you!" Her mother told her, as Momo stared at her. "He left you and you need to move on. Yuta is a nice man and he will take care of you."

"But I don't want to marry Yuta. My heart is still with Hoshi. He is the one that I want to marry," Momo told her, as her father stepped in.

"He left you Momo. It has been a year since you heard or seen him. We want the best for you. We are great friends with the Nakamotos and you grew up with Yuta before going to Korea," he said, holding her hand. It's true Momo was good friends with Tuta before she went to college in Korea and met her love, Hoshi. He is a K-pop idol and they met at a fan greet. They were together for two years until she had to go home to help her family. Hoshi did got with her and promise her he will be back for her. It's has been a year and he hasn't contact her. She still hope Hoshi will come back and get her.

"I don't have much time and I want my little girl to safe and happy," he told her, as Momo looked at him. His healthy hasn't been the best, that's why she came back home to help them. Her mother can focus on her father, as she work. "I know your heart is set for Hoshi, but he hasn't contact you in a year. He could have moved on."

"He would not do that," she told them. "He promise me." Her parents sighed, as Momo was still holding on to him. "I can't betray him." Her mother went to get something and brought it to Momo. It was a letter that was dated a few weeks ago. Momo took it as it was from Hoshi, she knew the handwriting. She opened the letter and read it.

Momo,

I'm sorry but I won't be about to keep my promise. I have move to another. Please do the same. I would never forget our time together.

Hoshi
.....
"You look so beautiful," said Yuta's mother, as Momo smiled.

"Thank you," she told her, as her mother made her her hair was fine

"Thank you," she told her, as her mother made her her hair was fine. After that letter she got from Hoshi, she caved in to her parents' wishes. Yuta was excited for her to be his wife. He has promise her to be the best husband he can be. Yuta knows it will take time for her to love him, but he is willing to be patience.

"We are almost ready for the wedding," her mother told her. She nodded, as she let out of a sigh.

Her father walked her down the aisle, as Yuta was standing there with a smile on his face. Her father handed her to Yuta, as Momo gave him a little smile. He held her hand, as they listen to the priest.

"If anyone has an objection for these two to wed, please speak up or forever hold your peace," said the priest.

"Well I do have something to say," a voice spoke up, as everyone turned to the door. Momo gasped, as she covered her mouth with a hand. Stood there was Hoshi, dressed up like everyone else in the wedding. "Lucky I got my invite in time or I would have miss everything." He slowly moved his way down the aisle, eyes on Momo. "Now what this is? I thought it was supposed to be us there together, getting married."

"But you said that you moved on..." Momo told him, as he look confused at her. "You wrote to me a few months ago and..."

"That would be hard for me since I don't have your address to mailed anything," he said. "I'm sorry that I'm late but I have save enough for us to live a comfortable life back in Korea. I was stupid to not keep in contact with you but I was so focus on our future, I forgot about the present." Momo looked over to her parents who had a guilty look on their faces.

"But why?" Momo asked them, knowing what they did.

"We wanted you to be happy," her mother said. "Your father doesn't have much time and we want to make sure you were settle." Momo couldn't believe her parents, as she lower her head, trying not to cry. She almost married someone, when the one she truly cares for was still holding on to them. Hoshi made it up to them and look over to Yuta.

"If you didn't made contact with me, I would have lost her." Momo looked up at Yuta, who had a smile on his face.

"I knew if I went through with this, Momo would be sad. We do have a good friendship but nothing more. She deserves to be with the one she loves.m," he began. "When I found out what your parents did to make you agree to marry me, I work hard to get in contact with Hoshi. Believe me, it was hard but I managed to do so."
..
"So this is the famous Hoshi I have heard so much about," Yuta said, as he was finally able to meet him face to face. Yuta flew to Korea for business but also to meet him.

"What can I do for you?" Hoshi asked, as he was with some of his members in the studio.

"I'm here to give you this." He hand him an invitation. He looked puzzled at him and read the invite, which was for his wedding with Momo. Hoshi dropped the invite and grabbed a hold of Yuta's shirt.

"There is no way in hell you will married my love," he told her. "She is mine."

"Well she doesn't think that anymore," he said, getting Hoshi's hand off his shirt. "She believes you moved on and left her for good." Hoshi could feel his anger coming out, as Yuta continued. "Yet she only agree to satisfy her parents' wishes." Yuta looked at him with concerns. "She still loves you dearly, even if you haven't contact her in a year."

"I have been busy working and creating a place where we can live together and have a future," replied Hoshi. "I didn't mean to..."

"She knows that and that's why I'm here to help."
..
"So we did plan for this to happen and also for the wedding to happen," Yuta told her, as Momo was confused.

"We are still going to get marry?"

"Well not us, but the two of you," he replied, moving her hand to Hoshi. He made sure they were holding and gave them a pat. "Might not be the ideal wedding but it is good enough." Momo tried not to cry, but couldn't help it. She was going to get marry but to her love, Hoshi. "Just promise me you will be happy. If not, I won't hesitated to take you as my own from him."

"Believe me, it will never happen. I will always keep my love happy," said Hoshi, looking at Momo. Yuta nodded and move out of the way to join the crowds Hoshi moved closer to her and wiped the tears away. "Love, you all right?"

"I'm so overwhelmed with everything. My life is changing all right, but for the better. I love you so much and I thought you left me alone forever," she cried to him.

"Never, you are my missing piece and I'm glad I back to claim it. So you ready to spend your life with me?"

"More than ever!"
.....
Yeah I haven't don't a Hoshi part in a long time.
Yuta: I wouldn't give Momo up!
But you did for her happiness! So next will be...
Ten: Thank you! I'm so honor
...is not Ten!
Ten: oh come on!!! Tenmo is popular!
Yeah...I'm going to do a ship....
Vernon: if it is favorite it's Minho from SHINee
...is it not! I'm going to do a ship...
Taehyun: me?
...no! A ship that isn't popular to some but popular to others.
Baekhyun: okay she is talking nonsense!
Taeyong: might be her medication kicking in. Her sinuses has been killing her the last two days.
The ship I'm doing is....-fall asleep-
Jaemin: Yup that's the medication!
Yuta: but who is the ship!
Taeyong: maybe the readers can decide or guess.
Kai: help the author to write a new part! Who is the ship!
Author-nim sleeping in bed and snoring
Jaehyun: yeah she is out like a light.
Mark: remember to stay safe, wash your hand, and stay home!
Chaeyoung: bye sweetie sweetie!