Catch My Breath *H.MM x L.HS*

You helped me see. The beauty in everything - Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath

"Congratulations!" Momo cheered for her boyfriend, Wonho, who just entered their share apartment. He had a smile on his face, as he took off his shoes. Momo ran over to him and jumped into his arms. He wrapped his arms around her, taking in her peachy smell. "I'm so happy for you." Momo and Wonho share a kiss. "My baby is going to be a solo artist. You are going to show everyone what you are made of."

"Thank you, sweetheart," he said, nuzzling his nose with hers. "I'm so happy I will get to do music again." Momo giggled at her to see how happy Wonho was.

When everything blew up and he had to leave Monsta X, he looked so helpless. Momo stay by his side through everything, as she know her boyfriend was innocent. Sure, people didn't like Momo for staying with him as he was a good for nothing, but others did support Momo on not abandoning her boyfriend of two years. He has work so hard on his music to share with the world. She supported him to the end to not give up his dreams.

"I can finally keep up my end and help pay for things," he said, looking into her eyes. "You had to take the burden of that and I felt so bad, sweetheart." Wonho is supposed to be the man to make sure his love was taken care of. She had to take care of him for months and never complain.

"Baby, it was never a burden. You went through rough times and I'm here to support you. You are never alone, remember that." She gave him a quick kiss on the lips and smiled. "Now do you want to celebrate your re-debut to the music industry tonight?" Wonho chuckled at her, as he picked up her with ease. Momo gave a little scream of surprise at his actions.

"I think a celebration is in order. Let's have some fun!" He winked at her, as he carried her to the bedroom.
.....
Wonho was a bit sad, when he came back home from dinner with his former members. Pictures of them were leaked and a lot of people didn't like the interaction between them. Hyungwon apologize to the fan about it, but wasn't sorry to meet up with him.

He went into their office and started to work on some new music. He doesn't have a studio right now, but once he gets his career going again, he will get one. He was so into his music, he didn't hear Momo coming home from practice. He only noticed her when she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave his cheek a kiss. He turned his head to see her looking at him with concern. He knew then she saw those pictures and comments. He moved a bit, allowing Momo to sit in his lap and held her close.

"Baby, it's all right," she whispered to him, placing small kisses on his cheeks. "They don't understand and they will never. As long as you are happy, it's all it matters. You look so happy in those pictures with your friends." He held Momo close and smiled.

"I was happy. It was like old times hanging out with them," he replied, resting his head on her shoulder. "They asked about you and I told them how amazing my girlfriend has been to me since all of this started. How she takes care of me, how she keeps me from going insane, how she will be a great wife..." Momo looked at him when he said that. He dug into his pocket and pulled out a little box. "I know it's not the ideal ring but I have save little of my money to get you this." He moved his hands and open the box and Momo gasped at the ring inside there.

" He moved his hands and open the box and Momo gasped at the ring inside there

"Baby...it's beautiful..." she said, as Wonho smiled.

"Momo, my sweetheart, you been with me through everything. The good times, the bad times, and stressful times, and to the peaceful times. You are one of the few that stay with me and kept me sane. I love you with ever fiber of my body and I want you to stay with me forever. I know it will take time for me to build up everything to where it is suppose to be, but I want to let everyone know at least, I will have my love with me for all time. Momo, will you do me the honor and make me the happiest man on Earth? Will you marry me?"

Momo had tears coming down her face, as he wiped them away. She nodded at him and brought him in for a long kiss. "Yes, Wonho, I will." He slipped the ring on her finger, as she admired it with joy.

"I promise I will get you a..." Momo silence him with a kiss.

"No baby, it's perfect. I love it. I don't need fancy rings. This is enough to show our love for each other. Even if you gave me a 25 cent ring, I would still marry you. You are a part of me, Hoseok." He felt like crying, as Momo wiped away his tears. "We both had a long few months, but everything is going to fall into place. We are going to be all right."
.....
A few months later

"Congratulations, baby!" Momo cheered for him, as he came from the stage. He won his first music shows, as Momo jumped into his arms. "I'm so proud of you."

"Sweetheart, you cant be jumping on me like that," he said, giving her a kiss on the lips. "Little man doesn't like to get squish." Momo moved away from him and he rubbed her six month baby bump. "Sorry son, your Eomma gets excited really quickly." Momo pouted at him but then smile. She pulled him in for a kiss and smiled.

"I'm so happy you achieve your dreams, baby. All those haters can't say anything about you no more." Wonho held his love close to him, as he stared at the trophy in hand. "We will have a good spot to put your trophy in our home."

"Without you, this would not be possible," he replied, moving away from her. "Even if I didn't win, I have won already the biggest prize in life." He kissed Momo on the cheek. "I have the most beautiful wife in the world and we are going to have a beautiful baby boy soon. I have all I need with my little family." Momo placed her hand on her bump, as Wonho did too. The little boy kicked against his parents hands, as they both smile.

"I can't wait to meet our little Seokmin soon," he said to Momo, as she nodded.

"I can't wait too. Now are we going to celebrate your win tonight?"

"The same way we did went I got sign, but we have to wait until we get home, sweetheart."

"Your bag is already pack, so grab it and let's go home."
.....
I know I was going to do a unpopular ship but hearing the news with Wonho...I had to write a part!

Next one will be an unpopular ship for Momo.
Momo: Minho?
No Momo...
Momo: Minho?
No he is popular with you...both Minho's -as Lee Know was going to say something- you will see Momo.
Momo: no Minho?!
Not this time...that is my guilty pleasure ship.

Please comment and vote
Stay safe, stay at home, and wash your hands!

By sweetie sweetie