Glory Of Love *H.MM x K.SW*

Sometimes I just forget, say things I might regret. It breaks my heart to see you cryin' - Peter Cetera - Glory Of Love

Momo was walking to the SF9's practice room, as she was holding a gift she got for her boyfriend, Rowoon. It was a soccer jersey of his favorite team and signed by his favorite player. She smiled, as she saved a lot of money to get this gift for him. He has been so kind to her lately that he deserve a gift.

She was almost to the door, as she heard his voice talking with his members.

"Ugh I'm so sick of this," he said, as she listened in. She knew she shouldn't but didn't want to busted in their practice room to interrupt them. "I don't know what to do anymore. She has been so clingy lately. I hate that!"

"Hey this is her first time having a boyfriend, I think it's cute she is clingy on you," said Taeyang. Momo started to get nervous, as she knew Rowoon was talking about her. "You guys only been going out for three months."

"Yeah but since we got together, it had been nothing but trouble. She is always texting me, popping in out of nowhere, and just too clingy. I can't get any space from her unless we are working. This is just too much for me. Maybe I shouldn't ask her out in the first place. This is too much work for me." Momo could feel the tears coming down her cheeks, as she covered her mouth with her hand so they can't hear her cry.

"You don't mean that," said Zuho. "You were the one that ask her out."

"I really regretting it." Momo had enough, as she slowly moved away from the door and ran down the hallway. Her tears were starting to blind her, as she kept running. She made it out of the building and turned the corner, where she was hidden. She let out some painful cries, burying her face in the jersey. She looked at the jersey for a moment, before she let it out and tried her best to rip it. She couldn't, as she kept getting blinded by her tears. She slid down the wall and just cried.

After ten minutes of crying, Momo finally decided it was best to stop pity herself and moved on. She grabbed her phone and blocked his number and deleted it so she wouldn't try to text him. If she was being clingy to him and bugging him, then she isn't going to have any contact with him anymore. Momo also made the decision, when they do see each other again, she was ending it. She does care for Rowoon but obviously he does not.
.....
For the next five days, Rowoon has not seen or heard from Momo. He was able to breath a bit, as the girl was not all over him, yet something in his heart aches. He hasn't got a good morning text from her which he had to admit did bring him a smile on his face.

"You know your phone isn't going to vanish," said Youngbin, as Towoon was staring at his phone, hoping it would have a text from Momo. "Why don't you go and visit her?"

"She is busy with their new comeback and I don't want to disturb her," he replied, looking away from his phone. His phone lit up and beep, as he hurry to pick it up, only to see it was a text from Taeyang. "Not funny."

"Seriously, you miss her. After all the complaining you did, you finally realize you like the attention Momo gave you," Taeyang said. "Just text her that you want to see her." Rowoon sighed, as he was right. He went to Momo's name and started to text her.

To Momo❤️
Hey babe, when are we going out again? I miss you.

He set his phone down and went on with his day. After 10 pm, when he was back in his room and ready to go back to sleep, he check his phone. Momo didn't reply to him, as he toss his phone to the side. He was going crazy without any contact with her. He knew tomorrow they would be at the same music show. He will talk to Momo to find out what is going on.
.....
Momo has done good on her promise so far in not contacting Rowoon. She knows she needs to break up with him, but doesn't know how. This is her first relationship and it isn't going the way she hope. So far, Momo has been doing a good job hiding from Rowoon, as she know he is here with his group.

"Moguri!" Chaeyoung called out, as Momo was getting her makeup done. "Rowoon is here to see you." Momo cursed in her mind, as the makeup artist just finished. "He is waiting by the door and..."

"I don't want to see him right now," she said, as Chaeyoung look confused. "We are getting ready to perform and..."

"That never stop you before. He looks like a lost puppy, waiting for you. Just go and..."

"Chaeyoung, please tell him I'm busy. I will talk to him after our performance," Momo told her. She knows if she talk to him now, she will be a mess and ruined their performance. "Please, just this once." Chaeyoung nodded and went to the door to tell him. Momo sighed, as she had to focus on her performance.
.....
Okay everything did not go as it was planned for her. Near the end of the performance, Momo landed on her ankle wrong and it's killing her. Nayeon and Jihyo has to help her off the stage when they finish. Rowoon was waiting for her when she came limping down the stairs. He hurry over to her and help her.

"I got it," she said, shrugging him away from her. Rowoon frowned, as usually she would cling onto him. She took a few steps before she fell to her knees, nursing her ankle. Rowoon didn't hesitate in going to her and picking her up bridal style. "Hey! I told you..." she didn't get to finished, as he carried to to the doctor to get her ankle check out. Momo sighed, as he set her down on the cot. "You can go, I will be fine now."

"I don't want to, I haven't seen you in a while and I miss my girlfriend," he replied, sitting down next to her. The doctor took her shoe off and her ankle was swell up. He got her a bag of ice to help the swelling, as Momo sighed.

"Momo.. he began, as she spoke up to him. She was going to do it for the sake of him. He is only being nice because he is forcing himself.

"I think we should break up."
.....
Rowoon: wait! What? What is going on?
Ten: oh welcome to the book.
Yuta: you just experience what is called a cliffhanger.
Eunwoo: doesn't feel good does it?
Baekhyun: we know the feeling.
-smile-
Rowoon: I'm so lost...
Mingyu: we will help you don't worry.
Yoongi: it's not bad, she will have to write a part 2
Jungkook: when...that would be a while.
Taeyong: you know he is new and you do this to him.
-singing- baby I'm sorry, not sorry.

Comment and vote and let me know if he deserve a part 2. As the male idols comfort him, I'm still taking requests.

See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie