Forever Your Girl *H.MM x L.JN* Part 2

"Are they still following us?" Jeno asked Momo, as he held onto her hand. Momo did a quick turn back and giggled.

"There is a camera crew behind us now."

"What?!" He turned around quickly to see but there wasn't no camera crew. Just Donghae, Johnny, and Jaemin behind them from a distance filming and taking pictures of them. They were chuckling at Jeno's expression, while he gave them a dead-pan look.

"Why are you still following us! Didn't you get plenty of pictures of us before leaving the dorms!"

"What? It's my son's first date. As your father, I need to get all the memories. Plus your uncles wants to see how it goes," Donghae said to Jeno.

"You aren't my real father..." he mumbled. He looked at his two members. "And why are you here!"

"Hey we been dying to see our Jeno going on his first date with his crush," Jaemin said. "If we haven't tease you so much, this wouldn't happen. Now I have more proof to tease you more."

"And you saw the tears in Taeyong when you and Momo were leaving," Johnny added. "He gets emotional about everything. He is so proud of you. If I give him more pictures of you two, he will be happy."

"Will you guys just leave!" He turned back to Momo with a pout. "You see what I deal with." Momo just giggled at him and gave his hand a squeeze. "I just wanted to make this special for you."

"Hey it's okay," she said, as she reached up and touched his cheek. Donghae was squealing like a fan girl meeting her bias and snapping pictures like mad. Jeno's face was getting ready, as she whispered to him. "I figure something like this would happen so I have a plan."

"Okay okay there is nothing to see here move along," Chaeyoung said, dressed up like a cop, coming over to three. "Let's them have their first date in peace."

"Hey shorty, you can't tell us what to do," Johnny said, looking over her to take a picture of the new couple.

"Shorty!" Bam! Johnny went to his knees, holding his stomach, as Chaeyoung had her fist out. "Nobody calls me shorty! Not even my boyfriend!" Johnny was gasping for air from the sucker punch. Jaemin was laughing at his Hyung, not noticing someone was walking up to him. He looked up and his laughter dropped to see all mighty Tzuyu in uniform standing in front of him with a smirk.

"Back away or you get a special Tzuyu smash," she replied with a smile. Jaemin slowly back away, knowing how famous her smash punch was.

"Son, pose with my daughter-in..." Donghae began, but all of a sudden he was lift up in the air. "Ahh!" He happened to look down to see all eight members of Stray Kids aka the Momo Protection Squad. "Let me down! I need to get some more..."

"We got this Noona. Enjoy your...date," Felix spitted out, trying to hold Donghae over his head.

"We can handle them so enjoy," Jeongin said.

"If you hurt our dear Momo, hope one of the Rookies is ready to replace you," Chan told Jeno with a smile. "Let's roll out!" Stray Kids marched away with Donghae, as Jaemin helped Johnny up to walk away with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu behind them.

"See? Problem solve," she told Jeno. Jeno was amazed how everyone is so fond of Momo. "Come or we are going to lose our place with the cafe." Jeno nodded, as they continued to walk to the cafe, hand in hand. They could still hear Donghae yelling about missing his son's first date.
...
"Aw isn't she adorable?" Momo said, as she was petting one of the many puppies at the cafe. They decided to go to a puppy cafe to enjoy the drinks, snacks and of course puppies. They managed to get a private room, so nobody can see them. The two enjoy each other's company, getting to know each other better. One of the puppies came running over to Jeno, as he picked up the puppy. Momo took a picture of him and the puppy and smile.

"Aw the puppy likes you and it looks like you." Jeno stared at the puppy in his arms, who was getting comfortable.

"I guess he does," he replied, as Momo smiled at him.

"But you know I do like one specific puppy here."

"Oh and who would that puppy be? Maybe we can ask them to bring that puppy over." Momo giggled and leaned against him.

"He is right next to me." Jeno's ears turned red at her comment, as she rest her head on his shoulder. "He is the cutest puppy I have ever met too. He is also brave and strong as well. I don't know if he bites though..." Jeno had to chuckled at her.

"If you are good maybe you will find out," he replied, slowly letting the puppy rest in his lap, who was knocked out. Momo moved away from him, as he leaned over and gave her a kiss. Momo kissed him back, feeling her tummy butterflies. They moved away with smiles on their faces. Jeno did pick up his phone so they can take selfies with each other. Momo snuck a kiss on his cheek when he took one. His ears and cheeks were red, but it was a good picture, going to be his home wallpaper for sure.

"I'm glad that you find me that night," Jeno said, cuddling with Momo.

"Well I'm glad I did as well. You might have a concussion from you hitting the wall with your head," she joked with him, as he sighed.

"Okay that wasn't my best moment..."

"Also you did run into me and I nearly ate dirt if you didn't catch me."

"Do I need to make you shut that mouth of yours," he teased her.

"Maybe." He smiled and leaned in for another kiss. This was a good first date with many more dates in the future.
...

323,124 likesleejen_o_423I had to convince her not to bring the dog with us

323,124 likes
leejen_o_423
I had to convince her not to bring the dog with us.
Comments 824,218
leedonghae: you are grounded when you get home😡😡😡 I can't believe I missed my son's first date.
leejen_o_423: 🙄
leedonghae: don't you dare roll your eyes at me!
johnnyjsuh: So happy for you...bring some ice on your way home. She actually bruise my stomach. Who know someone so short has that much strength.
onyourm__ark: me.