Let Me Love You *H.MM x J.JH*

Let me be the one to. Give you everything you want and need. Baby good love and protection. Make me your selection - Mario - Let Me Love You

"Surprise," a voice spoke to Jaehyun, as he came into the practice room of SM building and turn on the lights. They were simple decorations of balloons and streamers. Soft music was playing in the background, music he loves to enjoy. Standing in the middle of the room was his girlfriend of two years, Momo holding a cake in her hands.

 Standing in the middle of the room was his girlfriend of two years, Momo holding a cake in her hands

"Happy birthday, Peach boy,"  she said. "Come over here and make a wish." Jaehyun had a soft smile on his face, walking over to Momo. She softly sang happy birthday to him, as he enjoy the sound of her voice. How he loves her singing, as it makes him calm after a stressful day. He made a wish and blew out the candles. Momo smiled, setting the cake on the table. "Come sit down and let us..." Jaehyun wrapped his arms around her, kissing her neck.

"You didn't have to do this all for me," he said, resting his head on her shoulder.

"Baby, your birthday only comes once a year. This is one day I get to pamper you and treat you like a prince," she replied to him. She turned to him and gave him a smile.  "Now I know it's Valentine's Day, but we can enjoy that tomorrow like we did last year. This is your day." She kissed him on the cheek. "Now, sit down and let's enjoy your cake and dinner."

"Dinner?" Momo got him to sit down and pulled out a bag. She got out some tupperwares filled with some homemade cooking, all of Jaehyun's favorite. "You didn't have to..."

"I already told you, this is your birthday and you get whatever you want," she said, as she opened the lids and got him a plate ready. His mouth was watering, seeing all the delicious food in front of him. Momo even got him his favorite red wine to drink as well. Momo was about to poured him a drink, as the door barely opened up and poke some heads.

"Something smells good," Jaemin said, as Jaehyun and Momo turned to the door.

"I knew I smelled Momo's cooking anywhere," Haechan said.

"That looks delicious," Jisung mentioned, as his eyes were on the food. Jaehyun was going to say something, as Momo put her hand on his shoulder.

"I got it, just start eating baby." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and went over to the door. "All right, you guys needs to go back to the dorms. Tonight is just us okay."

"But but but..." begged Jisung, looking at the food.

"I will come this weekend and cook dinner for you guys all right." Jisung nodded so fast, you think he would snapped his neck. Haechan and Jaemin did pouted, but nodded. "Now, get going and tell everyone not to bother us." The three left and Momo shut the door and locked it. "Just in case a wild Yuta or Ten wants to drop in," she mumbled to herself, walking back to Jaehyun. "Sorry baby, I forgot how much your members love my cooking." Momo held the wine up and smile.
...
"Here you go, baby," she said to him, handing him a gift.

"Well I got one for you too," he said, as he was going to get the gift. Momo gave him a pout and crossed her arms.

"Jaehyun, this is your birthday. Your gift can wait until tomorrow. This is your special day," Momo told him, as he sighed.  He isn't going to win. He tried so hard last year to give her a gift on Valentine's, but she wouldn't let him give it to her. It is hard to share your birthday with a holiday, but they make it work so he does have his own special day. Jaehyun opened his gift and it was a beautiful watch he been looking at for the past few months.

"So this is where this watch went," he said. He had saved up enough money to get it. Well idols have to save money at times. He went back to the shop and it was gone and it was the last one, until they restock in another four months.

"Yeah, I kinda had Taeyong and Doyoung spy on you," Momo admitted. "I wanted to get you the perfect gift and they told me you been eying that watch." He looked at her with a smile. "Try it on." Momo sat next to him on the floor, as he put on the watch. It fit him perfectly, as he stared at his new watch. Momo cuddled next to him, as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Happy birthday Jaehyun." He gave her a kiss on the forehead and looked at the watch again. He noticed the time, as he looked over to her.

"Princess, is the time right on the watch?" Momo nodded, as he had a smile on his face. "Then my birthday is over, so I can give you my gift."

"Jaehyun..." he gave her the sad puppy eyes, as Momo just sighed. "It's only ten after midnight...fine...you win." He gave her a quick peck on the lips, as he got her to sit up.

"Okay close your eyes," he said, as Momo gave him a look. "It's not going to be a bug I swear. Besides that was Johnny's idea and he got put in the dog house by Taeyong for a week. Yet it was surprising to hear a high note out of you."

"That was a scream, not me singing!" She sighed and closed  her eyes. Jaehyun pulled out his gift from his bag and opened it. He walked back to Momo and kneeled down behind her. Momo felt something cool around her neck and a kiss on her cheek.

"Okay you can open your eyes." Momo did and looked down to see a necklace with their birthstones on there. She touched the necklace and smiled.

"Oh Jaehyun, this is beautiful," she said, turning to face him. "I lo..." she stopped midway, as she was face to face with a beautiful diamond ring and a smiling Jaehyun on one knee. "Jae..."
...

_jeongjaehyun: Driving back from my parents telling them the news

3,212,127 likes
taeoxo_nct: Congratulations!
do0_nct: Wait what?! When did this happen?! Congratulations, I need details!
onyourm__ark: 😱 OMG!!! Congratulations!
johnnyjsuh: I knew you would follow my advice! Congratulations!
tenlee_1001: my heart! 😫 but really though congratulations.
_shotaroo_: congratulations! I can still call Momo mom right?
...
Next: Momo and Mingyu