Jealous *H.MM x L.HS*

I wished you the best of. All this world could give - Labrinth - Jealous

"Wonho! Can I get your autograph?"
"Wonho! Can I get a selfie with you!"
"Wonho, please sing for us!"
"Wonho, can I touch your arm?"

Wonho couldn't say no to his fans, but it doesn't hurt to give them some of his time.

"Of course," he told the fans, as they all gathered around him, happy to see their idol in the flesh. Wonho took some pictures with the fans and sign some autographs. Wonho was on his way to meet up with his girlfriend for a lunch date. "Sorry but I have to get going." The fans didn't want their idol to leave him, as they kept asking questions. One fan even fake fall in front of him. Wonho did help her up and took her to the closest bench. All of that took about two hours, until he was finally able to get away. He looked at his watch and grunt. "I'm so late."

Wonho ran to the cafe, where his girlfriend was standing there. She had her arms around her, as it was a bit cold outside. Her face did not read any emotions but he knew she was upset. "Princess, I'm sorry that I was late. You know the idol life and..."

"I do know Wonho, as I am an idol myself," she said, looking at him. "I understand being late like fifteen or even thirty minutes...but two hours!" Wonho went over to his girlfriend and scooped her into his arms. He could feel how cold she was, as he hurry and took his coat off to wrap her in it.

"Why didn't you wait inside?"

"Because I didn't want to miss you." Wonhon's heart melt at his girlfriend, knowing she always put everyone in front of herself.

"Oh Momo..." he said, kissing her cheek. "I'm here now. Let's go in and enjoy our lunch." Momo just nodded at him, as they enter the cafe to eat and enjoy their time together.
.....
"Oh you are heading out?" Chaeyoung asked Momo, as she was putting on her shoes.

"Yeah, Wonho and I have a date tonight! We are meeting up at the park to go to dinner." Momo has been planning this date for a week now. They both need some time alone after the last date they had. Fans ended up seeing them leaving the cafe and wanting to interact with him. Wonho can't say no, while Momo stood to the side to watch. That took an hour of him pleasing the fans. She didn't like how they were touching him as well but he didn't mind. She knew he loves to please people, but sometimes she wish he could tell them no so they can have some time together alone.

"You have fun now. If you need anything, I'm a call away." Momo smiled and left the dorm. It was a short walk to the park, as she sat down next to a beautiful butterfly statue. It was the same statue, he asked her to be his girlfriend. Momo looked at her phone to see that she was fifteen minutes early. He should be done with his meet and greet, getting change and heading over to her. Momo sat there, watching people going by the park and waiting for her boyfriend.

Ten minutes late, no big deal.
Twenty minutes late, it's all right.
Thirty minutes late, still all right.
One hour, call Wonho but he didn't answer.
One hour and thirty minutes, it starts rainy and Momo managed to get under a small patio but still in sight of the statue so Wonho can see her...if he gets her.
Two hours, another phone call to him and his manager, but no answer.
Three hours, no Wonho still and Momo has called and text him over an hour time. The rain is not stopping anytime soon.
Three hours and thirty minutes...

"Chae-Chae...can you get someone to pick me up at the park..." she sniffled through the phone.

"What happen?"

"He never shown up..." Chaeyoung took a deep breath, as she was getting sick of Wonho treating Momo this way.

"Mark is here so we can drive over to the park. I will get you right now and we can have ice cream."
.....
"Thank you everyone and sorry about the technical difficulties," Wonho said to the camera, as he disconnected. "What luck we had with the meet and greet." He stood up and went to get his phone that was on the table. As soon he tap the screen, he saw the time. "You got to be kidding me! It can't be almost nine!" He saw all the missed calls and text messages from Momo, as he hurry and grabbed his jacket. He was almost at the door, when his phone rang. He answered it thinking it was Momo.

"I'm so sorry Princess! The meet and greet when longer than it did because of problems, but I'm on my way now."

"I suggest that you better not or I will strangled you with my bare hands," hissed Chaeyoung, who was on Momo's phone. Momo was crying into her pillow, while Sana and Mina were trying to calm her down. "I don't care if I have to stand on a ladder to reach you, I cannot forgive you!" Wonho could hear Momo crying, as he felt so bad. "You made her wait for nearly four hours in the rain no less!"

"I will make it up to her, I swear it's not going to happen again. Now let me talk to Momo."

"Fuck no, you asshole!"

(Everyone: -shock- Chaeyoung!
Mark: this is why you don't make my baby Chae mad)

"Chaeyoung, please." There was a pause, as he could hear the girls speaking to each other softly. He just want to apologize to Momo, as someone else got on the phone.

"Wonho, I think this is not a good time to speak with Momo while she is this upset," said Mina, as she walked away from the girls to give her privacy. "I never seen her like this."

"Mina, you know that I love her and I feel so bad about this."

"Let me ask you something, have you notice the changes in Momo lately?"

"What do you mean?"

"Since you have been getting more popular and your pictures, fans has been thirsty for you even more."

"They are just pictures and I have to show my fans love."

"I understand that, yet before those pictures would just go to Momo. She does show us like how sexy her boyfriend is. It made her feel so special that she gets those kind of pictures of you because they were one of a kind of her. Now, she is just like everyone else." Wonho was kind of in disbelief to hear this.

"Is Momo jealous? She doesn't have to be jealous at all. My love is all for her and only her."

"She is only jealous because all the things you guys share with just each other isn't just for her. She has to share it with all your fans, which does hurt her. You haven't spend time with her like in the past. I get it, your fans are important but Momo thinks she is at the bottom of your list now. She didn't want to tell you this because she is scared to know how you are going to react."

"She can always tell me anything," Wonho said, thinking about everything that has happen between them. "Please let me talk to Momo."

"I'm sorry but now is not a good time." Mina told him, though she did want him to talk with her so they can solve this. Momo's heart is really weak right now and if Momo did talk with him, she might break up with him. "I would suggest to go back how you guys were before you decide to share everything with the fans what you would with Momo. Make her feel special once again. We will keep an eye on her and make sure Chaeyoung doesn't go hunting you down. She is out for blood right now."

"Right...please take care of her. I will fix all of this, I swear."

"I know you will. I know how much the two of you love each other."

-To be Continued-
......

Eunwoo: she never put that in any parts before. -jelly-

Next: -spin the wheel-
Momo x Shownu (it's been a long time since I wrote about them)

Comment and vote
Let me know who you want with Momo because I can't remember anything half the time.
Felix: because she is getting old!
-kick Felix down a long deep hill-
Chan: Kids, we need to get Felix.
Changbin: he is Deadpool he will be fine.

See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie

Felix: -yelling from the deep bottom of the hill- I'm okay!