Hear Me *H.MM x L.DM*

I used to be scared of. Letting someone in. But it gets so lonely. Being on my own -Kelly Clarkson - Hear Me

The stars sparkles like diamond tonight and the moon was full and shining bright. Momo was leaning against the rails of the balcony, looking up at the stars. She had a sad smile on her face, feeling the nice cool summer air. She saw a shooting star and closed her eyes to make a wish.

Please let me be loved.

She went back into her room and closed the balcony door. She moved slowly to her bed and lay down. She wrapped her arms around herself, as she felt lonely. She used to have someone sharing a bed with her, but not anymore. That person hasn't been sharing a bed with her for two weeks now. Momo let a few fresh tears roll down her cheeks, as she felt asleep.

The next day, Momo was out and about in town, covering her face with a hat and mask. She was getting some shopping done and had to get out of the house for a bit. She didn't want anyone to see her, as she walked into a shop. A few hours later, she was walking home with a few bags on her arms, as she looked up to see someone she didn't think she would see.

Eunwoo was coming out of a restaurant with a woman, as they were talking and smiling to each other. Momo just stood there, watching them interact, as tears were coming down her cheeks once again. She placed her hand on her neck for a moment, before she try to opened her mouth. There was no sound coming out, as Eunwoo and the woman left together down the road.

So...I guess he moved on. I don't blame him...not one bit at all.

Momo gathered herself together and walked home. She made it home and set her bags on the table. She threw off her mask and hat and sat down on the couch. There were a lot of magazines on the table, as she glance at them.

Twice's Momo in accident!
Momo lost the ability to speak.
Twice's Momo won't be able to sing or speak again.
What will happen to her and the group?
Is Momo and Eunwoo done after her accident?
Eunwoo spotted with another woman!

Momo got into an accident about a month ago, where her throat was done to the point her vocal chords couldn't not be repair. Her career is over as a singer, but she can still be a dancer. Her members haven't really been around because of practice without her. Momo has been moved from the dorm to her place after the accident. She has been depressed about everything. JYP wants her to learn sign language to help her out, yet she doesn't know if she want to for herself. She isn't deaf, but a mute.

The worst thing for her was that her boyfriend of almost two years has abandoned her. First, Eunwoo was very support of her and want her to recover. When she did, communicate with them was limited. They were text each other, but it wasn't enough. They got into an argument about learning sigh languages together. Eunwoo's schedule is so busy, he hardly had time for Momo. Soon they were mad that Eunwoo just told Momo she is on her own and left the message at that. He would not answer any of her messages and doesn't bother to come home anymore. Momo stopped trying to contact him three days ago and now today shows they were done.

Should I go back to Japan? I don't have anything left here...

Momo grabbed her phone and text her parents.

I want to come home...I can't stay any longer or I might do something.
.....
After a few days, JYP approves Momo to go home to further her recovery. When her parents called him, worry about their daughter's state of mind, he knew she needs to go home for a while to be with family. He knew the group had been busy and her boyfriend hasn't been around much.

Momo left for Japan for a two month recovery, as she asked JYP not to tell anyone she went home. She wanted to get away from everything. He respect her wishes and told her to be safe and he will stay in contact to see how she was doing. When Momo landed in Japan, her parents and sister were there to greet her. She felt happy to have them by her side, but still wish Eunwoo and her friends were there as well.