Shut Up and Kiss Me *H.MM x C.SN*

Go ahead now admit it. You like your world with me in it - Orianthi- Shut Up and Kiss Me

"There she is," said Jongho, as Ateez spot the girl of one of their members' dream: Hirai Momo. She was talking with Sana and Chaeyoung.

"Okay, you ready to do this?" Hongjoong asked San, turning to him. San was shaking, holding flowers.

"I...I...am...ready," he said, shuttering.

"Are you sure that you can do this?" Yunho said, as San just stood there shaking. Jongho looked to see the girls moving away.

"Oh she is getting away!" Mingi grabbed San and pretty much threw him to the direction to the girls.

"Get that peach!" San stumbled on his feet for being suddenly thrown and end up taking down one of the girls to the ground.

"I'm sorry but this is for you." He spoke up so fast, holding the flowers out with his eyes closed. "I been wanting to tell you this but I really like you!"

"San..."

"No let me finish, I really like you. You are so sweet, so kind..."

"San!" His members yelling at him.

"I have been so nervous to tell you face to face, but I really like you. Would you go on a date with me?"

"San, open you stupid eyes and see what are you are doing!" Mingi yelled. San finally opened his eyes to see he was lying over Chaeyoung's lap with the flowers to her face. Momo and Sana were staring at them behind her. He looked up to see Momo in tears, as she turn and ran off. "No wait!" He tried to call to Momo, but she was out of sight.

"You are just so cruel!" Sana scolded him. "Momo had the biggest crush on you! Everyone knows that Chaeyoung is taken!"

"I didn't mean to say it to her! I thought it was Momo!" He pleaded, as Chaeyoung sighed.

"You screw up big time." San sighed, as he lost his chance to get on a date with Momo. "Now I have to convince her that I don't like you one bit."

"If someone didn't threw me, I would have not confess to the wrong girl!" He turned to look at Mingi, who hid behind Hongjoong. "You are going to help me fix this damn mess!"

"We will help you okay," said Hongjoong. "We will explain to Momo about everything okay. Once we get this all fix, you two will be lovey dovey once again."

"So..." a voice popped out, as everyone looked to see Mark from NCT, with a mad look on his face, as his eyes were on San and Chaeyoung. "...Someone what to explain to me about this?" Pointing to San still lay across Chaeyoung's lap with flowers in hand.

"Uhh..." San spoke up, as everyone face palm at this dilemma.
......
"Now Momo, are you positive that he likes Chaeyoung?" Mina asked her, as Momo was crying on the couch and Jeongyeon rubbing her back.

"He confess to her in front of me! His members and Sana saw him confessed to Chaeyoung!" Momo cried, covering her face in a pillow. "My heart is hurting so much. Chaeyoung knows that I like him so much!"

"Did she accepted him?" Jihyo asked. "Everyone know she is dating Mark."

"I didn't stick around to hear. I'm just too hurt to see him liking someone else." The door knocked, as Jihyo went to the door and revealed San. San had a black eye and the flowers in his hand was pretty much destroyed except for one pink rose.

"Is Momo here?" He asked. Jihyo nodded and let him in. Momo looked up from her tears to see the mess San was in. She gasped and stood up from her spot.

"San!" She called to him, as she got him to sit down. "Can one of you get him an ice pack." The girls nodded and they left the room to find one. "Did Mark punch you?"

"Actually...it was Chaeyoung," he admitted, looking down.

"Why would she do that?" Momo went to get a cold rag to put on his eye. "You like her and..." he shook his head and took a deep breath.

"No, I told her that I didn't like her. I told her it was a mistake." He looked up at her and held the flowers to Momo. "Everything I said, it was meant for you. I was trying to confess to you, but my two feet didn't know what to do and had me crash into her. I was so scared that I crash to you just blurt out my heart and soul right there. I should have open my eyes to see it was the wrong girl." Momo was surprised, as San held the rag on his eye. "I felt so terrible when I saw you ran away with tears running down your face. When you ran away, you took my heart with you."

"Oh San...I'm so sorry that I didn't stay for you to tell me it was all a misunderstanding. I'm an idiot," Momo said, looking at the flowers. She set them aside and focus on San. "I just was hurt with my crush might like someone else and not me. I'm not..."

"Don't," he stopped her from speaking negative about her. "You are perfect just the way you are. You are amazing with your personality because it's fun and bubbly. You are beautiful it takes my breath away each time I see you. You are so talented i know I have to work to keep up with you in dancing." San moved and knelt in front of her, taking her hand and giving it a kiss. "I never want to hurt you and make you cry again."

"Oh San," Momo spoke to him.

"Will you do me the honor and go on a date with me?" Momo nodded at him and she hugged his neck. San smiled, as he got a second chance with Momo.

"What? I didn't punch him!" Chaeyoung told her members, who was questioning her.

"But San told us that you punch him," said Mina.

"No I did not punch him, but now I will give him another shiner to match." They turned to look at Mark, knowing he is protected on Chaeyoung, yet he isn't a violent man. He pointed to Sana, who had her hand wrapped and an unhappy look on her face.

"He made Momoring cry and he deserve it."