When I Think Of You *H.MM x K.JG*

Ooh baby, anytime my world gets crazy. All I have to do, to calm it. Is just think of you - Janet Jackson - When I Thibk Of You

"I can't believe this," Chaeyoung said, as her and Momo were staring at the two tickets in front of them. "If I knew this is a way to get meet and greet tickets, I would make you fall into idols all the time." Momo was red in the face, as Chaeyoung laughed. "Well not always, we would have got kicked out or worse."

"Chae, I got my hand stepped on remember," Momo said, holding up her weak bandaged hand. She didn't wrapped it, but she didn't want to redo it because he was the one that wrapped her hand in his handkerchief.

"Right but what are the odd that the famous Kai would step on your hand just because those fans were way to eager to get up close and personal with a hunk of an idol." Momo had to agree that he is a hunk.

"I mean nobody can resist his charms," Momo started to go off, thinking about the man. "I mean he is wonderful, magnificent, incredible, talented, handsome of course, sweet, loving, so cute when he is confuse, and ripped. Come on, Chae those abs."

"Hmm, well I have to admit he does rock those hot abs," Chaeyoung gushed, thinking about those abs. "I would give my soul to touch them just once." Momo nodded in agreement, thinking about him. The two girls sighed lovely about Kai. Not too far from them, Chaeyoung's brother, Jungwoo and her boyfriend, Mark were staring at the two girls like they were crazy.

"This is like Magic Mike all over again," Mark complained, as Jungwoo pat his back. The girls turned around to see them standing there.

"Oh you know that I love you just the way you are," Chaeyoung told her boyfriend, "But come on it's Kai. We are allow to fan girl over our idols. I have seen you drool over that female idol...what's her name...Taeyong..Taeyang...Tae...someone?"

"It's Taeyeon and I don't drool thank you!" Jungwoo joined them at the table and saw what they were staring at.

"Oh meet and greet passes? How did you get these? I heard Kai is always expensive and sold out."

"Well let us tell you a little story..." began Momo.
...
"What do you mean it's sold out!" Momo cried out to the ticket lady. "We been waiting for seven hours to get a ticket! How can it be sold out that fast!" The lady tried to explain to Momo about the tickets, as Chaeyoung was frustrated.

"I did not just wait for seven hours to be rejected," she said, gently pushing Momo to the side. "Now listen lady, there is no freaking way he is sold out in five minutes!" Chaeyoung was heated with the ticket lady, as Momo watched to the side.

"Look it's Kai!" Someone yelled, as many and many girls were screaming at his arrival. They tried to get close to him and in the process, taking Momo down to the ground. Momo was about to get up, but then felt pressure on her hand. She let out a little cry, looking to see a boot on her hand.

"Oh I'm so sorry," a voice was heard through all the screaming. Momo looked up to see it was the one and only Kai, standing above her. "I am really sorry."

"What?" She said, as she could barely hear him over the screaming. She felt herself getting pushed down again. Her face almost hit the concrete if someone didn't grabbed her by the shoulders. Soon the screaming die down and she looked up to be face-to-face with Kai.

"Are you all right?" He asked her. Momo was so focus on his handsome face, she almost didn't hear him. She shook her thoughts of having the hottest idol in front of her and spoke softly to him.

"Umm...your foot is still on my hand." Kai looked down to show that it was indeed was still on her hand. He removed his foot and help her sit up correctly. Momo moved her wounded hand to look at it. It did have the imprint of his boot, but she didn't feel any damage. Kai moved his hand to get his handkerchief out of his pocket and wrapped her hand. "Oh...it's all right...really."

"No, it's not okay for people to go mad and push others. You could have got hurt," he told her, as he tied the handkerchief to make sure it doesn't come off. Momo gave him a look like are you kidding me, as Kai felt a bit red on his cheeks. "Well seriously hurt." He stood up, looking at the crowd. "Please be more careful. I don't want anyone injury just because of me." Kai held out his hand to Momo, as she gave him her good hand and help her up. "I'm sorry and I hope you don't stop being a fan of mine because of this."

"Oh no...accidents do happen." Kai gave her a smile, as she felt like she was going to hit the ground again.

"All right, move over. Best friend coming through," Chaeyoung called out in the crowd, coming to try to recuse Momo. "Hey I might be short but I will bulldoze you all to help my best friend, so clear a path." Chaeyoung finally got to Momo out of breath. She saw Momo's hand and rush to her, looking at it. "Momo, are you okay? Who do I have to beat up?"

"I'm fine and i don't think you want to beat up anyone."

"Of course I have to. I will give that person a 1-2 punch and a 3-4 kick," she said, as Kai clear his throat, making the girls look up.

"I believe I would be on that list for beat up you can say." Chaeyoung shook her hand, as she didn't want to beat up Kai of all people. Then she got an idea that might just work. She put on her dramatic act and pointed at him.

"Then you have to pay," she said. "My precious Momo and I waited seven long hours in this weather in such a long line to buy meet and greet tickets so we can show support for our favorite idol. But luck was not on our side, as it was sold out when we got to the ticket counter." Chaeyoung placed her hand over her heart, letting out a heavy sigh. "And this was going to be on my darling Momo's birthday." Momo's eyes widen, as she knew what she was doing, guilting him. True the meet and greet was on her birthday. Momo was too busy trying to stop Chaeyoung, as Kai's eyes widen. "Oh, we have save the money for months to try and go, but we aren't ever luck. Not even with the virtual ones as well."

"Chae...stop," whispered Momo. Kai spoke with his manager quietly and the manager nodded. He ran off, as Kai spoke.

"I will make it up to you for everything that did happen," Kai said, looking at Momo. "I would be honor for you to come to the meet and greet as my guest. You can bring a friend as well. This is my apology for stepping on your hand and a birthday gift."

"I..."

"Well it's a good start to get back in Momo's grace that's for sure," Chaeyoung said, as Momo elbowed her to shut up. The manager came back with two tickets and hand them to Kai. Kai gave her the tickets and had a smile on his face.

"I can't wait to see you again, Momo." That was the last thing she remembered before her brain and body just shut down.
....

"I know my acting skills would come in handy," Jungwoo said, giving Chaeyoung a high five.

"I learn from the best." Mark just shook his head, as Momo wasn't paying attention and kept staring at the tickets. Now she need to wait until her birthday to see him once again.
....

"Hello, it's so nice to see again. I got you something." It was a stuff teddy bear, as she set it on the table as well with her album. "Oh right..." she pulled out his handkerchief and set it on the table as well. "I did wash it for you. Thank you for helping me that day."

He gave her a smile, as he looked into her eyes. "I have been counting down the days that I get to see you again. I'm glad I did step on your hand that fateful day."
...

Hello sorry I'm been in hiding for a while. Life got a bit busy and I had no motivation but I'm back for now. Please let me know who is the next ship with Momo.

Comment and vote
See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie

-the fan club taking notes-
Baekhyun: Kai is never joining the club. He will steal her from us.
Yoongi: agreed...
Hoshi: how to get rock hard abs?
Jaemin: Siri, how to be Kai from EXO?
Siri: here is a list of links for Kai of EXO.
Jaemin: 😓
DK: This is not helping...
Jaehyun: abs check, handsome check, dance like a god semi- check...I'm nearly there
Dino: -look at his own abs- Might have to start hitting the gym with hyungs.