So Emotional *H.MM x K.DY*

You take me high and low, you know. I'm never sure which way you're gonna go - Christina Aguilera- So Emotional

 I'm never sure which way you're gonna go - Christina Aguilera- So Emotional

Twice's Momo to debut as an actress.
K-pop idol, Twice's Momo will be debuting in a new rom-con drama. This will be the idol's first acting role. She will be the main female lead. It is unknown who will be her co-star at this time. It is rumored the main male lead could be Astro's Cha Eunwoo, EXO's Chanyeol, or even a NCT member. We will keep you update on this.

"My princess is going to be a actress," Doyoung softly spoke to himself, while reading his phone. Momo moved a bit to look at his phone. They were laying down on his bed, enjoying each other company. They decided to have a stay-at-home date, instead of going out in public. They did have a nice home-cooked meal meal and relaxing to watch a movie.

"Oh, did they announced it?" She read the article, as Doyoung gave her side a squeeze. "Hehe...Doie!" He set his phone on the end table and gave his princess a kiss on her nose.

"I'm so proud of you. Following in my footsteps," he said. "Maybe I should try out. It would be cute to have your boyfriend play your on-screen boyfriend, don't you think?"

"I would not mind it at all. Will ease my nerves knowing that I will be kissing my boyfriend instead of a stranger." Doyoung gave her a sour look, rolled his eyes, and pulled her closer.

"No, you are only allowed to kiss me." Momo giggled at him and gave his lips a little peck.

"I will imagine it is you I'm kissing okay. Besides, it will be a while before we start filming. They haven't pick the main actor yet. They are supposed to start audition in two weeks."

"Hmm two weeks, I think I can managed to get in the audition," Doyoung said, as Momo rest her head on his chest. "I do have acting experience after all."

"I believe in you, baby. Even though, you might be up against Eunwoo." Doyoung moved his hand and gently slapped her butt. "Doie?!" He just laughed at her.

"Challenge accepted. We will be the cutest and real couple in that drama."
...
"What the hell is going on here?" Doyoung asked, as most of his members were in the practice room, with scripts in their hands. "Don't tell me..."

"Oh Hyung, we are going to audition for a role," Jaemin said, trying not to say for what drama.

"I hope it's some drama that doesn't have to do with my princess. I'm trying to make history to be the first K-Pop idol couple to film a drama." They all stared at him in silence. "You guys..."

"But it's Momo-Noona's first drama," Chenle said, waving the script in the air. "We want to be in her first drama and you can't stop us."

"You wanna bet!" Doyoung was ready to jump on Chenle, but his girlfriend's voice stopped him.

"Doie! Let them try out." Doyoung looked at his princess and whined a little. "Now don't whine, it's just a drama. It's not like they are going to steal me away from you." She went over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you and only you, baby." She gave him a kiss on the lips. "Believe me, we are stuck together for a long time." Doyoung smiled at Momo, knowing she is right.

"Well since Momo is here, can you practice with me on the kissing scene?" Haechan said, giving her a wink. Doyoung removed himself from Momo, ready to hit him. "Hey it's in the script, I swear!" Doyoung chased after Haechan, as Momo just giggled at them.
...
"Thanks for coming along Mark. At least I have one supporter," Doyoung said, as they were entering the venue where the audition was held.

"No problem. I have seen pretty much the majority of the members who is trying out. Your biggest problem will be Jaehyun I say. He is good to say the least." Doyoung laughed as he got this in the bag.

"I have more experience so this is going to be easy..." he opened the door and both guys stopped in their tracks. There were a lot of male K-pop idols in the waiting room, practicing or talking to others. "...as pie..." Everyone looked over to them, as the room was silence.

"Mark, Chae is actually letting you audition for the role," said Mingyu, walking over to him. "That is such a sweet girlfriend, letting her boyfriend act with her best friend."

"Actually, it will be the boyfriend acting with his girlfriend when I get the role," Doyoung said, looking at the giant with a glare.

"So the rumors were true after all," a voice popped up, as Doyoung turned to see the one guy that could win it all, Cha Eunwoo. "I did hear that the boyfriend was going to try out. I say this is playing a bit dirty because the lead female is your girlfriend."

"Anyone is allowed to try out, as long they are male K-Pop idols...and they don't look too young for her," he replied, as a whine was heard.

"Told you so," Lee Know said to Jeongin, sitting next to him. Jeongin crossed his arms and pouted.

"You know Momo would have said no to you," Eunwoo said. "Since I have auditioned in the past, the main female lead will have a say to who will be her co-star."

"Just because you star in a few dramas doesn't mean you will be chosen," Jeongin said. "Besides I'm not the only one that looks young. Look at Dino and Vernon."

"Hey I'm just here for some entertainment," Vernon said. "I have to film when Hoshi failed."

"Excuse me!"

"Same here man," Mark said. Doyoung gave Mark a glare of death. "I mean I'm cheering you on as well!" He pulled out a small pom-pom from his jacket pocket and waved it. "Kim Doyoung!"

"Mark! I'm your best friend and you're cheering for the enemy!" Haechan scolded him. Soon everyone was attacking each other with their words, while Doyoung and Eunwoo stared each other down.

"May the best man win. Believe me, I have not lose an audition yet," Eunwoo said to him.

"Neither have I," Doyoung replied. This isn't just a small battle, this is war.