Feelin' So Good *H.MM x H.JS*

Like the stars above I'm gonna shine. Anything I want will be mine - Jennifer Lopez - Feelin' So Good

"You sure they will be all right with this?" Momo spoke to the managers and staff of Seventeen. Seventeen is doing their escape from the murderers challenge, but they want to throw in a twist for them. They want Momo to be a surprise guest in there. She will be the one that has one of the real key but she is trap by a murderer and they have to save her.

"This would be a good surprise for the guys."

"You mean a good scare for them." She already could hear a few of them screaming on the top of their lungs. "I doubt none of them are going to save me."

"You are Joshua's girlfriend. He will do everything in his power to save his love." Momo blushed, as she shook her head.

"I don't know..." she began. Her and Joshua has been on the rocks lately. They have been so busy with their comebacks and they have been fighting about anything. She hasn't talk with Joshua in two weeks and she really doesn't know if they will stay together.

"Let's get you ready." Momo nodded and followed the staff to hair and makeup. They had her look like she was attack with torn clothes, messy hair and fake cuts and blood on her. She was tied up in a chair, as she was placed in a room with the key around her neck. "Right you are going to pretend you are hurt and when they come close to you, warn them about the murderer. They will chase the boys and we will see how daring they are to save you."

"I bet you dinner Seungkwan yell for his Eomma during this," Momo joked, as they all know he will. The staff left her, as she just play the waiting game.
.....
So far, Momo has been right with Seungkwan crying for his Eomma. He was screaming and running, as she stay tied up in the room. She hasn't seen anyone, but some were close. Dino, Jun, Vernon, and Woozi were almost in her room, but ran to the one next to hers and got locked in. Poor Dino, she can hear him crying next door, scared out of his mind. Momo got so bored, sitting there waiting, she actually felt asleep.

"We are going to have to make it interesting," said the director, as all the boys went through, but none went into Momo's room. The camera crew filmed Momo sleeping, as they got a new murderer ready for all the boys to go through and save her.

The boys were outside, getting ready to go after a long night, as the staff member hand them a tablet for their final mission. The tablet turned on to show the building again and then Momo. Joshua, was holding the tablet and he had a tight grip on there.

"Your mission if you do accept is to find the key to unlock her room," a voice came through her tablet. "She is the key to get you out of the building." It focus on the key around her neck. "Yet there is a new murderer in the game." It show a new murderer, someone dressed up as the girl from the Grudge walking around. "She catch you and you are out. Yet this is optional and none of you have to go back in. Momo will just stay trap in there forever but no big deal. You have ten minutes to decide who is willing to go and save her. It can be all 13, a few, one or none." The tablet shut off, as everyone looked at each other.

"I don't think my heart can take anymore scares," said Seungkwan. Joshua gave the tablet to him and look at the building.

"I'm going back in. I got to get her out of there," he said, as he remembered the last fight they were in. It was about not having time for each other. It was really dumb, as he could make time for her, but he was suffering from lack of sleep. He did say a few things he didn't mean to her and was going to make it up to her. He didn't know she was going to participate in this. Maybe she did it to try to get some time with him.

"We are going with you," said Seungcheol, as almost everyone nodded. The ones that didn't were DK, Dino, and Seungkwan. "I say we are going back with Joshua."

"But I'm scared!" Dino cried out, as Jeonghan hugged him.

"You can stay with Eomma and Appa," he told Dino. "You know Appa won't let anyone hurt you." He looked at Seungcheol and he nodded. Dino nodded in agreement, while Seungkwan and DK tried to sneak off. Mingyu grabbed a hold of them and dragged them back.

"Oh I think I hurt my leg," said DK.

"Then you will be the bait for the murderers," said Mingyu.

"Eomma!" Seungkwan cries out, as the thirteen members went back to the building to go and save Momo.
.....
"Where is that key?" Joshua asked himself, as all the members were searching for the key. He had Minghao with him looking around. They finally found a key, as the others found some as well. "Okay where is the door?" They search and found the door where Momo was. As soon as Joshua put the key in, one of the murderers appeared. Seungkwan and DK screamed and bolted out of the room with the murderer behind them. Joshua tried to turn the knob but it wouldn't open. Vernon gave him another key to try and it didn't work.

"Where is the other key?" Joshua asked.

"With DK, who is running for his life," answered Jun.

"No time to chase them down. Help me with the door."

"I tried this before and it only works in the movie," said Woozi. Joshua didn't care, he was getting Momo out and fast.

"Just help me break the door down." Him, Seungcheol, Wonwoo, Mingyu, and Minghao got ready. "Go!" They all ran to the door and hit it hard with their shoulders and they managed to get the door open. Momo jumped out of her sleep when she heard the door hit the wall. She looked up to see Joshua running into the room and getting her untied.

"Huh?" She was so confused, as she was trying to wake up. "Uh...murderer is around..." the new murderer appeared, as everyone scattered to get her to chase them.

"Eomma!!! Appa!!!" Dino screamed, as she went after him. Seungcheol and Jeonghan went to go and save him, as Joshua was focus on releasing Momo. The ropes weren't getting loose, as he was gettin frustrated.

"Just take the key and go," she told him, as Joshua shook his head. "Joshua..."

"We are going to have a talk later, but I'm getting my girlfriend out of here." He got the key and pick up one end of the chair. Vernon ran back in the room. "Vernon get the other end." He looked confused at first. "I can't untie her but I'm not leaving her behind. Grab the chair." Vernon grabbed the other side and they both lift the chair with Momo tied up. "Move to the exit." They hurry as fast as they can go with Momo to the exit.

"It isn't what I had in mind for a rescue," she said, trying to keep her balance. They got to the door and Joshua was able to unlocked the door. They got Momo outside and set her down. Vernon worked on trying to get her untied, as Joshua called out to everyone.

"The door is unlocked!" Soon all the members were running out of the door. DK and Seungkwan blast out of the door, almost taking down Vernon and Momo. Vernon steady the two of them or they would be tumbling down the stairs. Seungcheol has Dino on his back, who was in tears as Jeonghan followed behind. Vernon was able to free Momo and they were ready to go down the stairs, but one of the murderers grabbed Joshua's arm, trying to pull him back. Vernon and Momo grabbed Joshua's other arm and yanked him free. All the members and Momo were out and safe. While the members were trying to calm down the scaredy cats, Joshua held Momo in his arms.

"Never agreed to do anything like this again," he begged her, as Momo nodded. "You seen how crazy we can get."

"No kidding," she said, looking down. Joshua made her looked up at him and he rest his forehead against hers. "I'm sorry..."

"No I'm sorry for acting dumb lately. I should have gave you more of my time, no excuses. Forgive me?"

"I already had." Joshua smiled at her and just held her.
.....
-bowing down- sorry it isn't good. I'm trying my best I promise.
Part 50 is coming soon and I only got two people votes.
Wonho
And a love triangle but didn't tell me who?
Please coolant and vote on who you want to see who gets part 50 with Momo.

See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie