Pure Snow *H.MM x K.MY*

Pure snow pure heart futari - Yuko Sasaki - Pure Snow

The snow is sparkling in the sun, as Momo stared out the window. It was still snowing, but it was beautiful like little diamonds raining down. Momo had a smile on her face, as she moved away from the window. She walked to the kitchen and put her coffee mug in the sink. She got another coffee mug out and pour some coffee in, as she heard footsteps coming towards her. She looked up to see a half-awake Mingyu coming to her. She had a smile on her face, as he reach her.

"Good morning, babe," she said to him, as he gave her a kiss on the lips.

"It was lonely without you in bed," he mumbled, wrapping his arms around her and giving her another kiss. "We should stay in bed today." Mingyu isn't a fan of the snow and rather be buried under the blankets than go outside. She giggled at him, as she broke free from him.

"We are just going to go outside for a bit. It's so beautiful out there. We can get some good pictures and play in the snow," she told him, giving him the mug of coffee. "Tonight, we can sit by the fireplace and enjoy each other's company. You can do anything you want tonight."

"Hmm..." he took a drink of the coffee and smile at her. "Anything I want huh?" He set the mug down on the counter and wrapped his arms around her once again. "I can think of a few things we can do tonight." He winked at her, as she blushed.

"Kim Mingyu!" She hit him lightly on the arm, as he chuckled at his girlfriend.

"What they say..." Momo stopped him talking, as she gave him a kiss. "You are so lucky you are just so cute. Yet very sexy when you are under..."

"Mingyu..." she was blushing ever more, as he kissed her cheek. "If you are a good boy today, then we can have some fun tonight." He smiled at her and share a kiss with her. "Now, hurry and get dressed! I want to go outside in the snow before it does pick up."
.....
"It's so beautiful," she said, as they walked into the park, close by their apartment. It was a winter wonderland with snow everywhere. Children were playing in the snow, people were walking around enjoying the scenery, and the snow kept falling around. Mingyu smiled at Momo, as she look like a kid in a candy store. He held her hand, as they continued to walk in the snow. They stopped at the bridge to see the amazing scenery. "I'm so glad we came out today!"

"I'm glad too Princess." He got behind her and hugged her, pulling her close to him. They watched the children having snowball fights and building snowmen. He nuzzled his face into her neck and left a few kiss there.

"Ming Ming, not in front of the children," she giggled, as she was enjoying his warm lips on her neck.

"They are too busy playing to notice us having a romantic moment," he whispered in her ear, playing a kiss right under it. Momo rest her hands over his, as he continue to shower her with kisses.

"Babe if you keep this up..." Momo bite her lip, as she didn't want to say anything further. Mingyu stopped and chuckled at her.

"Fine Princess, we will save it for tonight." He was going to give her one more kiss, as he felt something wet hit the back of his head. Mingyu growled as he turned his head to see his members standing on the other side of the bridge with snowballs in hands.

"You ruined a good moment for me and my girl," he said, letting go of Momo and picking up some snow and making it to a ball. He threw the ball at them and it hit Jeonghan in the face.

"This is war!" A snowball fight happened between the members of Seventeen, as Momo watched them on a bench. Mingyu was getting attacked by the younger members, but was fighting back. Momo enjoy watching her boyfriend having fun, despite he doesn't like the cold weather. After a few more minutes of fighting, Mingyu joined Momo on the bench, catching his breath.

"I think DK got some snow in the pants and my hands are freezing," he complained, as he snuggled to his girlfriend.

"You did fell a few times," she told him, taking his hands into hers and keeping them warm. "I told you to bring your gloves, but you didn't listen." He just smiled at her like a puppy and she rolled her eyes. Soon they got up and left to be alone. They made it to the other side of the park, as Momo was admiring the beauty of a small temple covered in snow. She didn't notice Mingyu was doing something behind her back, as she walked up the temple steps.

"This is so beautiful and..." she turned around and saw Mingyu wasn't with her. "Ming Ming?!" She heard him coming up the stairs. He made it to her, yet he slipped and fell flat on his back. "Mingyu!" She called out to him, going over to him. "Are you all right?" He held up something for her, as Momo took it from his hands. It was a snowball in a shaped of a heart. Momo smiled at him, but saw something sparkle in the snow. The sun wasn't in their light to make the snow shine, but something else was. She took a closer look and gasped. It was a beautiful diamond ring in the center of the snowball. Mingyu sat up and took one of her hands into his.

"Princess, we have been together for three years and I believe it is time to start the next step in our lives. I love you and I want you by my side. You are so pure as the snow surrounding us. You make everything better with your smile. I want us to be together and hopefully start our family we both dream of. So please, Momo, would you do my the honor? Will you marry me?"

"Yes Ming Ming! I will!" She said, trying not to cry. "I love you so much and want to build a beautiful life with you." He got the ring and slipped it on her finger. Momo helped him up to his feet and they shared a kiss for the first time as an engaged couple.

"Let's go home," he whispered to her. "I want to spend the evening with my fiancée and plus...I think I hurt my back from that fall." Momo gasped, as Mingyu was holding his lower back.

"All right, lets go home. I will give you a good body massage when we get home."

..

Mingyu&Momo

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Mingyu&Momo
...I said yes to the ring❤️💍 We are engaged! Mingyu was really romantic, despite he hurt his back. I love you to the moon and back, Ming Ming.❤️ I'm so grateful to become your wife in the future. I can't wait to spend all my days with you. I can't wait to have a little or big family of our own! ❤️ I don't know where I would be without you in my life. I treasure all my days with you since we been together. The good times, the bad times, the crazy times, and even the times we weren't together because of our crazy schedules. You always make everything right and I'm happy to call you mine. ❤️ Soon I will get to call you my husband.❤️ I love you Kim Mingyu for all eternity. - Soon-to-be Kim Momo❤️❤️❤️
.....
Bonus ship is next:  Momo x Taemin

Perfect Two *H.MM x AnyMaleIdol* Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें