Unleash The Dragon *H.MM x Z.YX*

Tired of holdin' back. I'm about to let the drag' attack - Sisqó - Unleash The Dragon

A roar was heard in the distance, making Momo looked up from her knitting. She set her knitting down and stood up from her chair. Another roar and Momo had a smile on her face. She hurried to the front door and on the porch to see a black dragon, flying to her. The dragon flew onto the front yard and transform into a person.

"Yixing!" Momo called to him, as she ran off the porch to meet him

"Yixing!" Momo called to him, as she ran off the porch to meet him. He held his arms opened, as she ran into them, giving him a hug. "I miss you."

"I miss you too, my dear peach blossom," he told her, caressing her cheek with his hand and giving her a smile. "I'm sorry I have left you here alone too long."

"It was only a week, my love. I managed, come now you must be tired. Let's get you inside for some warm tea and fresh fruits." Momo moved away and took his hand. "Oh my, you are freezing."

"Sorry, travel to the North, it was snowing there." Momo guided her love into the home and got him settle down. She gently place a blanket over his lap, a peach color with peaches and dragons on there. She got some tea for them and pour him a cup.

"How was your travels?" Yixing got the cup and took a sip. Warm, minty, with a bit of dragon fruit and peach mix it, just like how he loves it.

"It went well. It is lovely with the snow falling. One day, we need to travel up North to see the snow. I know you never seen snow before." Momo looked at him with sparkles in her eyes.

"Oh I would love that, my love. You told me many stories of how they celebrate a day for the snow," Momo told him, drinking the tea. She refilled his cup and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You rest, as I will get dinner ready." She was ready to go, as Yixing took her hand and pulled her into his lap. He held her close to him, letting himself inhaled her sweet scent. "Love?"

"I just missed you so much, my sweet peach blossom." Momo smiled at him, as he held her for a few minutes.

"Come now, let me get you dinner and you need a bath to warm up." Yixing finally let her go, as she stood up. "Go now." Momo went to the kitchen, as Yixing stood up, chuckled and walk to bath room.
.....

Momo was drying Yixing's hair, as a knock was heard. Yixing got serious, as Momo stopped. Yixing made Momo stay back, as he stood up. He walked to the door, as opened it to see, one of his royal members, Xiaojun standing there.

"My lord," called out Xiaojun, "I am so sorry to disturb you, but there is an emergency. Lord Kun from the South is request assistance from you." He bowed down to Yixing, as he sighed. He thought he would have some time with his love, but being a lord is annoying.

"Where is Lord Kun?"

"He is at the palace, my lord."

"Very well, let him know that I will be there within the hour." Xiaojun nodded and flew off to the palace, as Yixing went back in the home. Momo stood there with his robe in hands. He let her help him get his robe on, as Momo looked up at him.

"I'm sorry, my peach blossom. I was looking forward to spending a nice quiet evening with you."

"It's all right, my love. You are the Lord of the West. You are needed. I will be here upon your return," Momo told him, making sure he looks presentable. "Now go." Yixing gave her a sweet kiss and smiled at her. "I love you."

"And I love you too. Stay inside and get some rest. I will return soon." Yixing gave her one last kiss before it was time to go. He left the home and took off to his own palace. He doesn't dare to let his love stay there. He is very protected of Momo and keeps her safe in his cottage. It gives Momo more freedom and plus nobody can enter the area unless it's him or a royal member, who has a badge. That is only Xiaojun and YangYang, who has the badge.

A hour later, Momo finished knitting a new blanket for Yixing. She was excited to show him the blanket, as she stood up from her chair. All of a sudden a blast was heard from the door, making Momo jumped. She didn't get a chance to do anything, as someone came marching into the room.

"So this is where Yixing been hiding her," said the man, walking over to her. Momo tried to run away, but the man grabbed her by the throat. Momo gasped for air, as the man studied her. "He does know how to pick them." Momo tried to get free, as the man laughed. "You are coming with me, prefer alive." Momo dropped the blanket in her hand, as the man lift her up. She screamed for help, as he slapped her across the face. "Yet there is nothing about roughing you up a bit." Momo was bleeding from the mouth, as the man slapped her again to shut her up. The man then turn a dagger on her and held it to her throat. "Now you better shut up and listen to me. You don't want your blood spill now." He got Momo out of the cottage and look at his soldier that came with him. "Burn the house down." The soldier nodded and lit the torch and threw it at the home. "We got want we came here for." Momo stared at the home, as she was taken away from her home and her love.
.....

"Thank you for your time, Lord Yixing," said Kun, as Yixing nodded at him. He was ready to go home and sleep next to his love.

"My lord!" Xiaojun yelled down the hallway, as the two lords ran to his voice. They found Xiaojun on his knees, with an knocked out YangYang in his arms. "I found him like this and his badge is gone." Yixing's eyes widen, as he hurry out of the palace and flew back to the cottage. When he got there, the cottage was on fire. "Momo!" He yelled, as he blew the fire out with his water breath. He went into the home to see no sight of Momo. He look around the area and found the same blanket Momo covered him, half brunt with a letter attach.

Your peach blossom is my peach blossom

A loud roar could be heard all over the land.
.....

"That is all for tonight," Momo said to her son, Renjun, closing the book.

"But Eomma! Does the Lord of the West saves his love? I need to know."

"Renjun, you are only seven years old. You don't need to know about love yet. Just love me and your father." Momo attacked her son with kisses and tucked him into bed. "Good night, my little dragon." She stay until he was asleep and left his room. She went to the kitchen and found Lay sitting at the table, drinking tea.

"He already knows how it ends," Lay said, as he looked up at his wife.

"I know, but he gets so excited to hear our story," she said, "Yet our story is less dramatic than the book." Lay moved Momo to his lap and smile.

"So I made some changes but you have to admit Baekhyun made a good villain." Lay gave Momo a kiss and smile.
.....

Happy birthday my LayLay! -running over Taeying and Chan to hug Lay- I love you so much!!!!

Taeyong: Readers let her know who you want her to write about next.
Chan: I think the next one is Hoshi
Hoshi: Victory!!!!!
Taeyong: -feeling jelly over author and Lay- I want a hug!
Johnny: come here my love!
Taeyong: -pout-
Chan: comment on who should the author write about? Vote because this gives her strength to continue to part 200
Felix: and let her know Felix needs a part

Taeyong: see ya next time -looking at Chan to finish it-
Chan: -sigh- bye sweetie sweetie
Chaeyoung: -shake head- weak!