We Remain *H.MM x C.HS*

So burn me with fire Drown me with rain I'm gonna wake up Screaming your name - Christina Aguilera- We Remain

"30 minutes," said the officer, as he let Vernon into a small visitation room, after taking off his handcuffs. Vernon looked over to see his girlfriend, Momo sitting in a chair with a bag of food in her hand. Momo smiled seeing Vernon, as she set the food down and stood up. Vernon went over to her and hugged her.

"I miss you," he said, placing a kiss on her head. "I miss you so much." Momo nodded, grabbing his cheeks and getting him to look at him.

"I miss you too Babe." She gave him a kiss on the lips and smiled at him. "Come let's eat, we don't have much time today." Vernon nodded and sat down, pulling Momo to sit down on his lap. She got out their lunches for them to eat. "How are you doing?"

"Holding our the best I can," he replied, taking a bite out of his sandwich, Momo made him. "Court is coming up and I'm nervous." Momo held his free hand, as he continue to speak. "I just hope they got all the evidences they need to show that I'm innocent." Vernon pray that they can clear his name, so he can get out and begin his life all over again.
.
Vernon was framed for stealing money for Pledis CEO, which he didn't. They had videos showing "Vernon" sneaking in the CEO office and breaking into the safe to steal the money. Vernon and his members claimed his innocence but it wasn't enough. The police came in when Vernon was practicing with the boys. They read his rights and handcuffed him when Momo came to the practice room for a surprise visit.

"What are you doing to Hansol?" Momo cried out to them, as she ran to Vernon. The police stopped her, as she tried to reach out to him. "What are you doing to him!" Vernon pled with the officer to let him talk to her before she went hysterical. They gave him tree minutes, as Momo was freed to go to him and hugged him. "Babe, what is going on?"

"Peaches, I don't know but it is going to get clear up, I promise you." He wish he could hug her and wipe her tears away. "Hey I'm going to be okay. I will be back home before you know it. The boys will take care of you until I return. Can you wait for me, baby girl?"

"You know I will wait forever if I have to." Momo gave Vernon a kiss, as the police dragged him away from Momo. She was about to go after him, but Mingyu and Wonwoo kept her back. She yelled out Vernon's name, as he disappear from her sight.
.
"I really hope so too babe," she told him, cuddling against him. "You been here forever..."

"Just three months...but yes it has been forever," he replied. Momo slowly moved his hand to her stomach, as he was puzzled. "Do you have a tummy ache?"

"No...I have something to tell you. I was going to tell you that day, but you saw what happened. Hansol, we are going to have a baby." Momo looked at him, as Vernon gave her a smile and rubbed her belly. "I just a little past four months now." Vernon places a kiss on her belly.

"Don't worry little one, Daddy will come home to you and Mommy soon." Vernon looked over at Momo and gave her a kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too, Hansol. Come now we only have a short time left before you have to go back." Vernon nodded, as he gave her one more kiss before they went back to their lunch and talking about everything and anything.
.....
Final it was court and everyone was ready. Vernon, dressed in a suit with his lawyers by his side against the CEO and his lawyers. Seungcheol, Jeonghan, and Momo were there in the crowd, watching. They would have brought everyone with them, but it would get too emotional. Half will be crying and half will be yelling, so they decided the two oldest would go with Momo. Vernon turned to Momo and mouthed to her he loves her, as she did the same. Vernon's family was there as well, with Vernon's mother holding Momo's hand. They are praying for a miracle to happen.

After a few hours of arguing back and forth, Vernon's attorney was ready to show everything the truth of the CEO.

"My client is innocent and I have the proof." His attorney hit a play and a video appear on the screen. It was the CEO talking with his secretary.

"So he doesn't want to break up with his girlfriend then? After I told him many times to do so, he is going to go against me. Well I guess it's time to teach Vernon a lesson. Find me a look a like of him and bring him to me. He is going to steal from my safe and Vernon will be frame for it. That will show him and everyone nobody goes against me. I am the boss and nobody can stop me."

Vernon's attorney stopped the video and look at the judge. "You see your honor, my client has been innocent the whole time. It was the CEO doing, as he did not like my client being in love. Since when is love is a crime? My client was charge for a crime he did not commit because he was in love. He spend three months in jail because he was in love!" The CEO's face was pale, as he knew he was done for. "He cause my client, his family, and friends so much pain. My client has missed important dates, appointments, events, hell he even missed finding out the gender of his child with his love." Vernon looked back at his family and Momo, as they gave him a nod.

"Your honor, the video says everything. Need I go on with other evidences I have to prove my client innocence?"
.....
A hour later, the court confirm Vernon's innocence and arrested the CEO. Vernon was a free man and clear of everything. Vernon hugged his family and friends, as he looked over to Momo. He went over to her and held her close.

"It's a girl," Momo told him, as he had a huge smile. He gave her a kiss and took her hand.

"Let's go back to the dorm and surprise everyone."
.....
-spin the wheel-
Yuta: I don't see why you have to spin. It's just so pointless. You keep bringing our hopes up thinking we will get a part. My heart breaks every time it's not me. I mean it's one out of 50 idols on there and the chance of me getting it is so slim. I might as well take...
Yuta, you're next but since you are saying it's pointless I can remove you from...
Yuta: -push author out of the way- I'm ready for my part with Momo. -has flowers, jewelry, and cash in hand-
Baekhyun: he change his mind fast
Felix: I would gladly take his spot.

Comment and vote
Bye sweetie sweetie