This Kiss *H.MM x L.DH*

But you got me like a rocket. Shooting straight across the sky - Faith Hills - This Kiss

"We got to stop meeting like this," Momo teased Haechan, as he gave her a kiss on the lips. "Donghyuck..." Momo whined a bit, as he gave her another kiss.

"Everyone knows we are dating, my peach," he told her, holding her in his arms. Momo rest her head on his chest, as he placed a kiss on her head. "They will have to get use to us showing affection. You know I love to show affection on everyone, including you." Momo looked up at him with lovey eyes, as he gave her another kiss.

"Yes, Haechan, make us who don't have a girlfriend feels so much better," Renjun told Haechan, as all the other Dreamies were watching the couple. Momo blushed and buried her head in Haechan's chest as he chuckled.

"You are just jealous that I got a girlfriend."

"Be nice, Donghyuck," Momo told him, as he sighed. She removed herself from him and turned to his members. "I'm sorry, we will keep it down for respect." Momo gave them a bow and turned to her boyfriend. "I got to get going. I will see you after the show yes?" He nodded at her, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too," she said, as she left the room to go to her own waiting room where her group is. Haechan had a smile on his face, while his members rolled their eyes.

"What?" He asked them, as they shook their head.

"You are so whipped for her," said Jeno. "And when you mean that everyone knows you are dating is ours and hers group members and staff. The public doesn't know yet,"

"We aren't ready to go public all right. You have seen how the media reacts with idol couples. I need to protect my peach from all that. Once she is ready then we will announced it." Haechan went to get ready, as Jaemin thought of something.

"I think I have a good idea. I will be right back." Jaemin left the room, as everyone was confused at his actions. A few minutes later, Jaemin came back with a smile on his face. He held up something in his fingers and smiled. "Do you guys want to play a prank on Haechan tonight?"

"Is that..." Chenle started to spoke, as Jaemin nodded.

"I had Tzuyu get it for me. If they win, they will need this and I know who can deliver this gift to them." All the other Dreamies caught on to what Jaemin was meaning and smiled. "Tzuyu will make sure that Momo gets it from him."

"This is going to be good and the internet is going to go wild with shipping them," said Jisung.

"Why do I get the feeling any male idols are shippable with Momo-noona?" Renjun said.

(The Dreamies turn and stare at all the readers and author
Author:...quit breaking the fourth wall!!! I will add all of you on the wheel all right? Geez....)
.....
The show was over, as the MCs just announced Twice as the winner. Jaemin rushed to the staff and gave him the item. He gave specific instructions to give them to Haechan so he can give them to Momo. The staff nodded, as Jaemin rushed to blend in the group.

"Haechan!" The staff called to him, as Haechan turned. The staff grabbed his hand and placed the item in his hand. "Go and give this to Twice now. They need it for their encore!" Haechan looked down at his hand to see he was holding a lipstick. He looked panic, as the staff member hurry back to their spot backstage. Haechan was looking over to Twice who was getting the flowers and trophy.

"Okay just give it to them and run," he told himself. He slowly started to move towards them and stopped. "I can't do this." He turned back to his members for help. Renjun just waved him to keep going.