Just Kickin' It *H.MM x K.JG*

Every man wants a woman where him and her can just go hang. Just the two of them alone, kick back, doing their own thang - Xscape - Just Kickin' It

"Baby, I'm home," Jongin called out, as he entered his apartment. There was silence, as he sighed to himself. "Oh right, I forgot..." He took off his shoes and went into the living room. Everything here was too quiet for his taste. He sat down on the couch and thought to himself when everything was perfect at home.

"Hey there," Momo spoke up to him, as she had a mug in her hand. "I made you some tea to help your sore throat." Jongin smiled at her and took the mug from her hand. He took a drink and the tea was perfect, just the way he likes it. Momo sat down next to him, where he immediately wrapped an arm around her waist. She rested her head on his shoulder, as they just enjoy each other's company.

"Thanks, baby. You are the best you know," he said to her, giving her a kiss on her forehead. Momo giggled, making his heart soar at her sound of her giggle.

Jongin opened his eyes and felt nobody next to him. Jongin got up from the couch and went to his bedroom to change clothes. He notice his bedroom was so plain now, as he pulled out some clothes to change. He found something in his dresser, as he pulled it out to see it was a cute pink dress. He stared at the dress, remember the person who loves to wear it.

"Momo, are you ready?" He called to her, walking in the bedroom. Momo was finishing up her make-up, wearing a pink dress she got a few days ago. "My oh my, what do we have here?" He walked over to her, as she set her brush down. "You look so beautiful." Momo blushed at him, as he took her hand and help her on her feet. "I'm going to have a hard time focusing on anything else since my baby looks so beautiful."

"Oh stop that Jongin," she said, as he pulled her into a hug.

"I'm serious, you are beautiful baby. I'm so blessed to have you in my life." Momo smiled at him, as he gave her a quick kiss. "Come on, Baekhyun will have my head if we are late for dinner."

Jongin set the dress on top of the dresser and got change into comfortable clothes. He lied down and threw his arm to cover his eyes. Tears were forming in his eyes, while he was trying to keep his emotions in check. This has been the hardest three months he had to live without Momo. He blames everyone about their breakup, but also he blames himself. If he just fought his company, she would be in his arms right now.

"You are going to have to break up. We have plans for Jongin to be seen with someone else. It is going to build up our company." Jongin held Momo's hand tight, as SM CEO was having a meeting with them.

"But why?" Momo asked. "We have been together for over a year and..."

"I'm going to be straight with you. You aren't the ideal girl for him." Momo looked hurt, as Jongin just stared at the CEO. How dare he say that to Momo? She is the perfect girl for him. "We want someone more like Jennie or Krystal..."

"They are my exes," he stated, feeling Momo's grip getting loose. He kept a hold of her hand. "You saw all the drama I had with them. Since I been with Momo, there has not been any problem."

"Exactly. We thrive on the drama you had in the past. It brought up our stocks and focus more on your group, Jongin. Since you been with Momo, stocks are low and not many people are buying any EXO products."

"What is wrong to have a normal relationship?" Jongin pulled Momo closer to him and held her close. Momo looked down, as she was scared what was going to happen to them.

"Jongin, a lot of fans do not like you with Momo. They would rather want you with Jennie or Krystal again. They say you two don't belong together. I have to agree with them. So you must break up with her." Jongin felt the anger building up inside him. How dare... "If you don't do it, you can kiss your career good bye and I will see to it you are blackball from the entertainment industry."