Daydreamin *H.MM x W.YK*

Well, I want you. Got to have it. And I need you. Like I've never had loving before - Ariana Grande - Daydreamin

"Secretary Hirai!"

Momo just sighed, as she was running as fast as she could in her heels with a mug of coffee in one hand and files in other. Her boss has been so demanding lately and it is going to get her burnt out. Momo hurry to his office and was thankful the door was open or she would have been screwed with her hands being full.

"I'm here," she said, moving over to his desk. Lucas looked up at her, as she set his mug down in front of him. "Here is your coffee sir and the files for the afternoon meeting." She set the files down as well. "Is there anything else you need?" Lucas gave her a look and a grin.

"Well I didn't get my good morning kiss..." he announced, puckering his lips towards her. Momo just pushed her face away and glared at him.

"We are at work..." she told him, as Lucas pouted.

"But I want my kiss?" He whined, as Momo walked away and closed his office door. "Everyone already knows we are dating..."

"Didn't we agree we keep work and our personal life separate. That it won't distract us," Momo told him, as Lucas stood up. "Sometimes I wonder why agreed with you." Lucas moved over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Because I'm charming," he whispered, kissing her neck. "Irresistible, handsome, rich just to name a few." Momo rolled her eyes at him. "Plus you love me like I love you."

"Yes I do love you, but you sir have to study those files before your meeting this afternoon." Momo removed herself from him, as he whined.

"But babe...you left so early from home and I didn't get my good morning kiss." Momo just sighed and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. He pouted again, as he pulled her towards him. "That is not a morning kiss." He leaned in and gave her a deep kiss. Momo returned the kiss, placing her hands on his chest. They were getting into the kiss, as a knock was heard from his door.

"CEO Wong, may I come in? It's about the meeting this afternoon," said Manager Kun, as Lucas broke the kiss. He was frustrated, as he had to let go of Momo. She straightened herself up and went to the door, as Lucas just slumped back in his chair. Momo opened the door and let Kun in. He saw them in the office. "Oh did I interrupt..."

"You always have bad timing you know," Lucas said, as Momo let herself out of the office to go back to her desk. "I swear one day I'm going to just walk into your office when Ten is there and embarrassed the hell out of you. Just sit your ass down and let's get this over." Clearly he was back to his bad mood for ruining his time with his woman.
...
"Hello there Secretary Hirai," said a voice, as Momo had to stop herself to roll her eyes. She looked up to see CEO Jeonghan from 7Teen Building, standing in front of her desk. She gave him a fake smile. "Did you think about my proposal of that dinner."

"As much as I would accept, I cannot. My boyfriend would not like to see me going on a date with a complete stranger." Jeonghan leaned in, giving her a smile.

"I'm sure your boyfriend won't mind you accompany me to dinner."

"Secretary Hirai!" Lucas yelled, as he came out of his office, making Momo jumped. "I need to make the copies for the meeting! Also you need to finish up the files I gave you this morning!" Lucas dropped the files on her table. "You need to have them finish by today or else." Lucas looked over at Jeonghan. "Oh CEO Yoon, come let me take you to the meeting room."

"All right," he said, taking out his business card and hand it to Momo. "If you do leave here, call me. I will give you a position at my company." Lucas had fire in his eyes, as him and Jeonghan walked to the meeting room. He turned back to see Momo tossing the card in the waste basket next to her desk and grabbing the files. He had a smirk on his face, knowing his girl well.
...
"I can't believe that Jeonghan would try to steal you," Lucas said, as both of them got home. "I should give him a good punch in the gut." Momo just shook her head and hugged him.

"Babe, it's all right. I would not leave you, even there are times you are a pain." Lucas smiled and held her close. "Though CEO Yoon is handsome..." Lucas just picked her up, as Momo let out a giggle. "...but nobody holds a candle to my sweet Lucas." He gave her a kiss and carried her to the living room and gently dropped her on the couch. He sat down next to her and pulled her into a hug.

"You can't look at anyone but me. I'm the only man for you," he told her, as she gave him a nod. "It took me over a year to get you To date me. I'm not going to let you go that easily. I would fight everyone to keep you by mug side."

"I will stay by your side for as long as you will let me." He nodded at her as well. "Even when you can be a meanie head at work, I will still be by your side."

"But I'm your meanie head." Momo nodded at him.

"Yeah you are forever my meanie head."
...
-A Few Months Later-

"Secretary Son!" Lucas yelled, as Chaeyoung ran into his office out of breath with files in her arms. He looked down at his watch. "You are five seconds late, this is unacceptable."

"Give me a break, Lucas," she said, walking to his desk. "I'm only doing this to help Momo because you decide it was the right time to get her pregnant. If I wasn't her best friend and you aren't best friend with my husband I would have walked out. I don't see why Momo loves your punk ass."

"Chaeyoung, leave my husband alone," Momo said, walking in the office with her five month pregnant belly. "I would like him to see his son when he is born at least." Lucas smiled at his wife and walked over to her, hugging her.

"My dear wife, your dear friend was bullying me."

"I will show you bullying! Momo, move so I can throw my shoe at him."
....
Yeah...I will do better
Happy early Valentine's Day and early happy birthday Jaehyun!
Jaehyun: oh my part is next...
Jaemin: Hyung!
Jaehyun: can't help it my birthday has to be on the most romantic day of the year.
Doyoung: let someone else have a turn
Jaehyun: No
Jisung: please Hyung
Jaehyun: No!
Ten: come on!!
Jaehyun: I said no!
Yuta: you are so unfair!!!!

Comment and vote
See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie

Jeno: we can lock him in the closet for the day...
Jaemin: throw him in the river...
Chenle: i can handcuff him to something
Taeyong: What did I go wrong raising these kids