The Right Kind of Wrong *H.MM x J.JK*

When the lights go out. There's no way to explain. All the pleasure is worth all the pain - Leann Rimes - The Right Kind of Wrong

"He is here again," Chaeyoung whispered to Momo, as she was hiding behind the counter of the bar. "Oh come on, he has been coming here everyday for the last week. That's dedication." Momo just groaned, as she sat on the ground. "If it means something, he is sorry about dumping a pitcher of beer on you. I mean, he was so excited about the soccer game and..."

"I slipped on the beer and fell, breaking my wrist," she said, showing her black cast on her wrist. "Thanks but no thanks. I'm going to be in the back until he leaves." Momo was going to stand up, but she heard his voice.

"Excuse me," he spoke to Chaeyoung. "I'm sorry but is uh...I don't know her name actually. This is embarrassing. She has black hair with a tint of brown in it. Beautiful chocolate brown eyes that sparkles. A stunning smile that brighten the room. Oh she is also an amazing dancer, when the staff get up in the counter to dance during happy hours and time outs in games on TV." Momo just shook her head, as Chaeyoung leaned over to him.

"Japanese girl that smells like peaches," she asked him, as he nodded with red on his cheeks. "Hmm she is coming in later from what I know of..." Momo smacked Chaeyoung's leg to shut her up. "Maybe you can hang around. I'm sure she will be here soon. By the way, what is your name?"

"Oh it's Jeon Jungkook," he replied, as aboth girls froze in their spot.

"From BTS?" She whispered, as he nodded. "Now what is a celebrity doing in this little bar and especially wanting to know where one of the bartenders is?"

"Uhh...well..." he began to stuttered his words, as he took a deep breath. "...she is cute...and..and...I wouldn't mind to...get get to know her." He got quiet in the end of his face was all red for being so flustered. Chaeyoung had a smile on her face, then thought of something.

"Give me a second." She smiled at him and vanished under the bar. There were a few muffles, screams, and talking that Jungkook couldn't make out, then Momo popped out behind the counter with Chaeyoung, holding the back of her shirt. Momo looked a bit disheveled, while Chaeyoung just had a smile. "Oh look who I happen to find. She does need a break so this is a perfect time for you two to talk." Jungkook and Momo's eyes widen, as Chaeyoung pointed to an empty table. "Head on over there, Jungkook. Momo will be with you soon." Jungkook just listened to the little girl and walked to the table.

(Chaeyoung: Who you calling little?! Why I...-being held back by Mark and the Dreamies-
Author: she is scary!)

"What are you doing?" Momo hissed at her, as Chaeyoung dragged her around the counter. "I don't..."

"It's Jeon Jungkook of BTS looking for you. He called you cute and damn if you miss your chance to talk with the hottest celebrity on the planet. I'm doing this for your own good. Plus, when you guys date, you can rub this in Eunwoo's face," Chaeyoung told her best friend. "The nerve of that guy to cheat on you with that..."

"That was months ago and besides..."when we date?"

"Girl, you need someone that will care for you and he is the one. Now you better match your cute little butt over there before I get out my fairy godmother's wand and I bibbidi-bobbidi-boo you." Chaeyoung let go of her shirt and gave her a gentle push to his direction. "Besides, he must have the feels if he been coming here a week straight."

Momo did not want to get on her bad side, as she did want she was told. She met with Jungkook, who was sitting patiently at the table. "Uh...sorry about her. She is so into romantic scenarios and well...yeah." Momo sat across from him. "I heard you been looking for me."

"Yes...eh...I'm sorry about last week with the pitcher. I didn't think I was so drunk when I did that and I wanted to apologize to you," he began. Momo gave him a smile and just shrugged it off.

"It's no big deal really. It's not the first time I got drenched in beer and might not be the last..." she forgot about the cast on her wrist, as Jungkook saw it. He gently grabbed her cast wrist and look at it.

"You did not have this last week. Don't tell me..."

"Well, you did do a first on me. Don't worry, I can still work just can't overdo myself." Jungkook moved from his chair and got on his knees. "What are you doing?"

"I'm so sorry. I cause you to get hurt. I will do anything. I can pay for the medical bill."

"No it's fine really."

"Please let me make it up to you. I was so careless and hurt the girl I have been crushing on for quite some times and.." he realized what he said, as he let go of her wrist and covered his face with his hands in embarrassment to hide his red face.

"What you..." Momo began, as she got out of the chair and kneel next to him. "What are you saying? You aren't drunk already?"

"No..." he removed his hands from his face to look at her. "When I first started coming to the bar and saw you dancing on top of the counters, I saw the twinkle in your eyes. How much you enjoy dancing. I have been a chicken to go up to you just for a chat. My friends has tried to get me to talk to you, but I back out when I get to the bar."

"Well now that you mention that, we have seen each other a few times but we never struck a conversation other than what beer you want, which personally Bud Light is all right but I'm not here to judge your choice of beer."

"Believe or not, I'm really shy when it comes to girls and especially ones I like. I mean look at me." Momo did look at him to see the tattoos, the piercing, the dark purple hair. "I look like one of those bad boys yet I'm a little boy when it comes to you." He took her hand and took a deep breath. "So please let me take you on a date. Not just because I injury you but to get to know you." Momo stared at him for a moment before feeling eyes on her. She looked around to see everyone in the bar, watching them. Chaeyoung was eating some peanuts like she was watching a movie. Momo turned back to Jungkook, waiting for her answer.

"What the hell...I got nothing to lose at this point," she said. "My answer is yes." Jungkook jumped up to his feet, helping her help, hugged her and spun her around.

"You aren't going to regret this. I swear...I will contact you about the date." He let her go and ran out of the bar, cheering to himself that he did ask her out.

"But..." he was already out of sight. "You don't even have my number." Chaeyoung jumped over to her with joy and hugged her.

"Take that Eunwoo!" Jungkook slowly came back in the bar with his head down and went over to the girls.

"Uh...I got too excited that I need your contact information so I can actually tell you about our upcoming date." He held his phone out to her, hiding his face once again.

"Dude, you keep this up and your skin is going to red permanently. Geez you need red more than my own boyfriend," Chaeyoung mentioned. Momo took his phone and gave her contact information to him. She gave the phone back, as he looked down at it to see it. He gave a little jump and ran out.

"Even though, he is famous, he is still a kid," Momo said with a smile.