Dinosaurs A to Z *H.MM x NCT Dream*

Everybody, it's time for chorus! - NCT Dream - Dinosaur A to Z

Before we begin, I know this was going to be a Momo x Yuto part. He will be next I swear. Yet after what I witness in that video...I'm going to embarrass the hell out of the Dreamies! -evil laugh-
Dreamies: -pout and on the verge of tears-
Seventeen: come join us here. We are still getting over our embarrassing part.
Now on with the part...-laughing- Dino ABC...

......
"Momoring," called out Jisung, running to Momo as she came into view and hugging her. She giggled and hug him back. "We are so glad that you came to join us on set."

"I'm happy to watch since I have some free time," she told her, letting go and he took her hand. They walked to the studio where everyone was getting ready to shoot...something. They don't know what they are filming but it has something to do with Children's Day.

"Noona!" They all called to her, running over to her to get hugs. Haechan ran over most of the members and got his hug first. She gave him a hug, as he was really happy. If he was a puppy, his tail would be wagging like crazy.

"It's our turn," whined Jaemin, pushing Haechan out of the way and got his hug.

"One at a time," Momo told them, as she gave each Dreamie a hug. "I have plenty of hugs to give." Chenle was the last one and he didn't let go of Momo.

"I'm happy you are here. Thank you for coming," Chenle said, snuggling against her. Momo smiled and rubbed his back. The others minus Mark were getting jealous for him hogging Momo. He finally let go when the director came up to them.

"Great! It's time for you guys to get dressed up," he said, as the team of stylists came up and got the boys to the dressing room.

"So what are the boys filming?" The director went to Momo and whispered in her ear the filming. Momo was trying not to laugh, as the director smiled. "Okay who was the one that told them they will be doing this? If I have to guess I smell a few NCT members, especially Ten and Yuta."

Far away in their dorms, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Yuta, and Ten sneezed.
.....
"Come on boys, you have to come out out!" The director's assistant yelled at them, banging on their dressing room. "You can't hide forever!"

"Yes we can!" They all shouted, as the assistant sighed and got an idea.

"Well then, I will just send Momo home. Shame, she was looking forward afterwards to go out to dinner with you all. I guess..." the door finally opened up and the assistant smiled. "If you guys do this all right today, you won't have do it again."

Renjun stepped out of the dressing room dressed as a blue Brachiosaurus 🦕 with the head in his hands.

"This isn't what I had in mind..." he mumbled, stepping to the side. Jaemin walked out as a green Stegosaurus, holding his tail.

"Jeno, quit stepping on my tail!" Jeno got stuck in the door with his big orange Triceratops head. Everyone behind him pushed him out, as he groaned.

"I want to talk to the director about this!" Chenle came out skipping in his red Pterodactyl costume.

"I have wings." Jisung who was dressed in an black Saurolophus with a sour look on his face.

"I wanted wings, instead I get this! I don't even know what this is." Mark came out in a purple Velociraptor and sighed.

"At least you're not Haechan." Haechan finally came out in a pink Tyrannosaurus costume.

"I look like Barney the Dinosaur and a Teletubby had a baby!!! I can't have Momo see me like this!"