Crush *H.MM x L.FL*

You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized. And I've just got to know -David Archuleta - Crush

"You sure about this?" Momo asked, looking at a huge high school. "Doesn't see so fancy like you describe." A crow flew and landed on Momo's shoulder.

"The counsel states the alpha prince goes here. Now he doesn't look like an alpha and that's why the counsel has you protecting him. Everyone will go after him, until he meets his potential," spoke the crow, as Momo shook her head.

"Great, I'm reduced to a babysitter, JB."
(All of GOT7 laughing at JB, being a talking crow.
JB: at least I got a part!
Got7: -shut up-)

"You are the almighty Immortal," he said to her. "You are the best candidate to protect the alpha prince. He does have his pack protecting him as well.."

"Then why me?"

"We don't against the counsel remember. Plus you know the true reason. Now have fun at your first day of school. I will see you at home." JB flew away, as Momo sighed.

"This better be worth my time." Momo pulled up her backpack and walked into school for like the million time of her long long long life.
.....
"We have a new student joining us today," the teacher said, as Momo was standing outside the door, taking a deep breath.

"Time to put on a show," she mumbled, giving herself a smile. The teacher called Momo to the room, as she skipped in with a lovey smile on her face.

"Hello there, I'm Hirai Momo. I moved here from Japan, please take good care of me," she said with a sweet voice, as she looked around the room to her classmates. Her eyes focused on the alpha prince that she seen his pictures many times, Lee Felix.

"Wonderful, Momo please take a seat next to Felix." Momo skipped over to her seat and sat down. She turned to Felix and held out her hand to him.

"Hello, I hope we can be good friends," she said, as Felix slowly took her hand and gave it a shake.

"It's nice to meet you," he said in a quiet voice. Momo could tell he is really timid, but soon he will shake out of it. Momo gave him a smile and turn her attention to the front. She zoned out what the teacher was teaching, as she already know.

After class was over, a few people came over to Felix as he got his things together. He looked over to Momo, while she was looking at her schedule. "Do you need help?" Momo turned to him and gave him a smile.

"If you don't mind please?" She gave Felix his schedule, as he got a smile on his face.

"Oh wow, you are in all my classes," he said, looking at the schedule. Well she has too as she is "babysitting" him. "You can follow me and my pack to our next class. Momo, this is Seungmin, Hyunjin, and Han. Everyone this is Momo, she is new to our school."

"It's so nice to meet you," she said. Hyunjin sniffed around and caught a whiff of something.

"You smell interesting," he said, looking at Momo. "Like Peaches and...I can't figure the other smell."

"I get that a lot, but I used sense block when I'm at school," Momo told him with a cute smile. "I don't need to get jump on some nasty alphas or betas now."

"Oh so you're an omega?" Han asked her, as Momo just smile.

"You can say that. Come on, we don't want to be late for our class now do we?"

Later that day, Momo was cornered by three alpha girls in a lone hallway.

"You stay away from our alpha prince, omega scum," yelled one of the girls named Mina. Her friends, Sana and Jihyo nodded their heads in agreement. Momo just looked at them with doe eyes and spoke.

"He is just helping me out that's all," she began, but Mina cut her off.

"I don't care! Our alpha prince doesn't need you to be around him. Your sense is just awful, peaches and I can't make out the other one. Look, I'm ordering you to stay away from him."

"But..."

"Stay away from Felix!" Mina alpha ordered at her. Everyone knows if an alpha has to order someone in their alpha voice, all omegas obey no matter what. Momo, on the other hand, doesn't obey any alpha order because she is above it. Momo just sighed and leaned back against the locker.

"Look princess," she spoke in a harsh tone, blindsiding the three girls. "I don't take orders from anyone. Using your alpha orders is a waste of time on me. Either you can walk your little ass away from me or I will order you too do so?"

"So this little omega thinks she is the boss?" Sana teased her. Momo glared at them with a wicked smile.

"Of course I'm the boss, as I'm the Immortal, now run away princesses. You are giving me a headache and you don't want to see how I am with a headache," Momo ordered them. The girls were frozen on the spot, then turn heels running away from her. Momo pushed herself off the locker, grabbed the bag she dropped on the ground and skipped down the hall like nothing happen.
.....
"Good morning, Felix," Momo spoke to the alpha prince, as he looked up from his book. Felix had a smile on his face, while she skipped over and took her seat next to him. For the last three months, Momo and him were getting close as friends. All the girls who tried to threaten Momo, end up getting scare off by her due to her Immortal abilities. Felix's pack had kept an eye on her, thinking she is trying to use Felix. They are friends, but just cautious. "Oh I got you something at the store." She pulled out a sandwich and hand it to him.

"Oh thank you Momo, I was so hungry," he told her. He was going to unwrap the sandwich, but Han took it and took a bite. "Han!"

"Got to make sure it's not poisonous," he said. He clear the sandwich and gave it back to Felix. "You're good." Felix just mumbled, staring at his sandwich. All of a sudden, a blast came into the room, taking down everyone. Felix didn't have time to react, as someone threw their body over his. The blast calm down, as the body moved away from him.

"Protect your prince, I'm going ahead," he heard a voice but he was too disorientated to figure who it was. He felt someone lifting him up from the ground. He saw it was Han and Seungmin. He looked to see Momo wasn't around.

"Where's Momo?" Felix asked, worry about his friend more than himself. Before anyone could answer, a crow came flying in the broken window and landing on the desk.

"Don't worry about the Immortal she will be fine. We need to get you somewhere safe."

"Did that crow just spoke?"
.....
Felix: Wait wait wait!!!! I didn't get any romance interaction with Momo and you left it on a cliffhanger. I want a refund.
Yeah, well I want Lay to perform with EXO, but we don't get everything that we want. Plus you might get the secret. Now Taeyong, pull the level.
Taeyong: -pull the level- why am I doing this?
It will spin the wheel and drop the next ship in here...
Haechan: -fall into the room with a thump-
So it's a Haechan and Momo next.
Haechan: I think I broken everything.
....I sure have put a mat there. Chan, go get a mat so the next person won't get hurt.
Taeyong: Johnny, our son is broken!
Johnny: We have 20 other sons. One isn't going to tear us down.
Taeyong: Johnny!!!!!
Johnny: fine we will take him to the hospital.

Comment and like if you want another part for Felix and Momo.
Felix: please!!!

See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie