Just To Hold You Once Again *H.MM x EXO*

You were the only one (only one). That I allowed inside my heart - Mariah Carey - Just To Hold You Once Again

"Good morning EXO," Suho read his text, as he was locked in a room. "Welcome to the Momo's telepathic game." He looked at the camera in the room. "Momo?"

"As in my wife, Momo," Baekhyun said, reading the text. He went to the door in his room, trying to get out. "Let me out! I want my Momo!" He was banging on the door to get out, but he was locked in.

"Not your wife," Chanyeol yelled to him, locked in his room and read the text. "In order to get out, all members need to be link with Momo's mind to become one."

Kai was reading the text in his own room and sighed. "This is going to be a repeat of EXO Showtime." He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "We are never going to get out."

"Give us easy questions for once," Chen said to the camera. Lay was asleep in his room, while Xiumin, DO and Sehun was sitting there, thinking how long they are going to be stuck in here. What they don't know Momo was in her own room was well but she isn't locked in.

"All right, first question," Momo said, looking at the camera with a smile. "What is the famous move in "Like Ooh Ahh?" Momo stood up and did the hip movement. "This should be easy for them." Oh how wrong our Momoring is.

"I haven't seen that music video in a long time," Sehun said, racking his brain on what the moves were.

"Oh I know!" Xiumin said, getting up and did a cute jump. "That is it right?" Everyone else were doing different moves and some moves were from the wrong songs. Only Baekhyun and Lay got it right.

"Fail?!" Baekhyun yelled, looking at the camera. "How can you fail on something that easy!!!"

"I don't remember the music video that well," Kai said, "All I remember is zombies."

"Did I remember to take the laundry out of the dryer," DO spoke to himself.

"Maybe that question was hard," Momo said. "Let's do this one. What is my favorite color, which everyone knows is pink."

"What is Momo's favorite color, of course is pink," said Suho. "All of us know this because of Baekhyun loves to carry her Lovely around the dorm." Soon everyone was guessing it was pink...except one member.

"It's purple," said Sehun with a smile. He knew the right answer, but come on he is the maknea and need to cause some trouble.

"Fail again!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"That is the easiest question in the world," Chen said, slump in his chair.

"It's that Oh Sehun who is ruining this for us," Baekhyun said. "He is embarrassed me in front of my love! When I get out of here, I'm going to murder you, Oh Sehun!"

"Let's go to the next question," Momo giggled, hearing Baekhyun yelling at Sehun. "Who is my idol crush."

"Next question," all members of EXO said to the camera. They knew the answer and it wasn't any of them, sadly.

"Oh! Come on, please?" Momo begged, pouting to the camera. "Promise I won't go fangirl on him."

"It's Choi Minho," Lay said, "But I'm going to go with me."

"It's me," Baekhyun said, with a proud smile. "I am the one who has Momo's heart."

"I thought it was Rain?" Xiumin said, thinking.

"I need to go to the bathroom," DO said, "Everyone just said Choi Minho."

"I thought it was Taemin," Kai said. "She did do a duet with him and it was excellent."

Another fail for EXO, as Momo just shook her head. "It's okay, we will get an answer right. Next question..."

Question after question, EXO kept getting them wrong. It was either the whole group because they can't remember or Sehun causing trouble. Baekhyun is ready to rip the door down to get to Momo and finish off Sehun for screwing up. Suho was getting a headache. DO needs to use the bathroom still. Kai and Lay just felt asleep, while Chanyeol, Xiumin, and Chen were bored out of their mind.

"I didn't think it would be this bad," Momo said. "Apparently, I'm not close to EXO as I thought I was." She sighed, as she looked at her list and it only have a few questions left. "Okay...question 45...what is my dog's name?"

"She has a dog?" Momo just sighed, knowing this is going to be bad. How she wish she was home with her dog. She looked at her watch to see it was close to dinner and she had a very important dinner date to get ready for but that won't be happening.
......
"Well this is a fail..." Momo said, as she looked down at the last question. Her door opened and Jaehyun came in with a smile.

"Hey princess, you ready to go on our date," he said, as Momo looked at him. She was tired and just want to skip the dinner, but it is his birthday dinner they promise each other. Since he is a Valentine's baby, they would celebrate the day after.

"We still haven't finish filming..." she said, as he sat next to her. "I'm on question 50 and..." Jaehyun took over the phone and text EXO a question and snap a selfie of him. He set the phone down after he was done and took her hand.

"Let's go, they will answer this question for sure." She just nodded, as she grabbed her bag.

Baekhyun check his phone to see the text and picture.

"It's Mr. Steal Your Girl! Off to dinner with my princess."

"Jung Jaehyun!" All nine members yelled at their young labelmate, stealing their Momo from their show.

"You bring her back right now," said Chanyeol.

"How dare you steal my wifey!" Baekhyun said.

"You want your turn with Momo," Kai said.

"I need the bathroom," DO said, trying to open the door. It actually open and he ran to the nearest bathroom. Slowly all the members came out of their room and hurry to the one where Momo should be at. She was gone and along with Jaehyun.

"That boy is dead," said Baekhyun.

"At least we got a question right finally," Sehun shrugged, as they all stared at him with evil eyes.

"We could have been done a long time ago if you didn't keep screwing up with some of the questions."

"We needed some fun."
.....
-spin wheel and look-
BTS...you are next and I have the idea for you. -thriller dance-
Yoongi: this isn't going to end well
Jimin: no!
Hobi: -scream-
Namjoon and Jin: ....
Taehyung: we are doing Michael Jackson?
Jungkook: yes haunted house with zombies! I will be the hero for Momo.
Chan: I think Momo is frozen...
-look to see Momo frozen in fear-
Well hopefully she will get an easy one next time.

See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie