Private Emotion *H.MM x K.YN*

And it shines on you baby can't you see . You're the only one who can shine for me - Private Emotion - Ricky Martin

"Momo-noona, I'm so bored," Yoshi spoke to her over the phone. His group is under quarantine, as two of their members tested positive.

"Oh Yoshi, you know that you have to stay put," Momo said, looking at the calendar. "It's only the third day."

"But still we were going to have a date this weekend, but now we can't." Yoshi had it planned to go on a romantic dinner to celebrate their first month together. Yeah they only been together for a month, but know each other for a while. "My plan went down the drain."

"Hey, don't be sad, we can celebrate when you are out," she tried to make him feel better. Yoshi sighed, as she lay down on his bed. "I want you to stay health, Yoshi."

"I know, it's just a bit frustrating because our anniversary was so close," he said, "I even got you a little gift too." He turned his head to see the gift he got on the end table. It was a bracelet with a Yoshi character on it because well...he is Yoshi.

"Aw you are just so sweet." Yoshi smiled, as an idea popped in his head.

"I got an idea," he said, "let's have a zoom date. We can have dinner through Zoom. That way we don't miss our one month."

"Oh that's a wonderful idea. I can cook something and sent it to your dorm so we can actually share a meal together." Yoshi smiled, knowing this is a great idea he had. He will get to at least see her, though not in person. Plus he will finally get to try a meal made by Momo. He has heard about her cooking and it's good from what people said.

"I can't wait, Momo-noona."
.....

"Finally it's Friday and our date is in a few hours," said Yoshi, going to the kitchen, as he open the fridge. He saw the meal that Momo made for him was not there. He knew that their manager got it about a hour ago because he told him. He looked around the fridge but didn't see it.

"What you looking for?" Jihoon asked him, as Yoshi looked up.

"Manager said that Momo's meal was here. I wanted to see it before our Zoom date later tonight," he said, closing the fridge. "Maybe I miss heard him."

"Well Asahi was here a few minutes ago and..." Jihoon didn't finished, as Yoshi ran to his room and busted the door open. Asahi and Mashiho was sitting on the floor, eating something.

"Oh Yoshi, you have to try this. Manager got us some Sukiyaki," said Asahi. "Man I haven't had this in a long time. Taste so good." Yoshi looked at the food and at the wrapper that had a drawing of a Yoshi on there.

"You!!!" He yelled at them, ready to attack. "That was my dinner for my Zoom date with Momo-noona tonight! Didn't you see the Yoshi on the wrapper!" Choi Hyunsuk and Jihoon ran into the room to see Yoshi on top of Asahi, choking him, as Mashiho was trying to get Yoshi off him.

"What is going on here!" Choi tasked, helping to get Yoshi off.

"They are my dinner!"

"Not the first time they done that," Jihoon said.

"It's was made by Momo for our Zoom date! I been waiting all week to have this meal with her and you guys ate it!" He tried to lunged at them again, but Choi Hyunsuk sat on top of him.

"We didn't know," said Mashiho, "We are just so happy to see Sukiyaki since we haven't ate it in so long that we didn't think Momo-noona made it for you." They felt bad, as Yoshi sighed.

"No it's fine, just now what am I going to tell Momo-noona. She must have work hard on that meal for me." It is going to be hard to tell Momo his members are his meal for tonight Zoom date.

"We can order something for your date and we will pay," said Asahi.

"She is going to notice that I'm not eating her meal. She might think I didn't like it. Oh that will hurt her feelings and  then I'm going to get murder by the rest of Twice and Stray Kids," he said. He remembered he got the talk from Twice and Stray Kids about dating Momo. He hurt her in any shape or form, he will never see the next day once they get their hands on him. He has heard stories on The Tzuyu Smash and a few has lived to tell the tale. He is more worry about Flight Bang Chan.

"Just explain to her, Momo-noona will surely understand." Yoshi sighed, as he had no choice. He is going to have to tell Momo that her food is gone.
.....

"Good evening, Yoshi," Momo spoke to him over Zoom. Yoshi gave her a smile. "I'm glad everything is working out."

"There is something I have to tell you..."

"Oh wait before we start I had something to say. I send the wrong dish to you today." Yoshi looked confused. "Yeah I actually made two dishes, one for your group and one for you. You should get your dish by now." On cue, his door opened and the manager came in with Momo's dish.

"Here you go, enjoy your date." The manager set the food in front of him and left.

"I made Ddukbokki and Sundubu-jjigae for you. The Japanese dish was for your members. I notice your Japanese members were staring at my food one day and I thought it would be nice to make some for them. I did draw a Yoshi on the wrapper by accident because I got the dishes confused." She giggled, as Yoshi let out a sigh. Guess he owes his members an apology after this. "Oh did I do something..."

"No, they enjoyed your meal," he replied, not wanting her to feel bad. "Come let's enjoy our date. Did you get my gift?" Momo smiled and shown her wrist to the camera to show him she is wearing it.

"I love it so much, Yoshi thank you. You are amazing. I owe you a hug when you are free again. Now let's dig in. I want to know if my cooking is still good."

"If you seen how Asahi and Mashiho was eating earlier you get a stamp of approval."
.....

Yeah...I tried at least.
Next is Momo and Kun!
Kun: I haven't had a part in a long time

Comment and vote everyone

To the Seventeen poll:
Wonwoo: 5
Jun: 3
Seungcheol: 2
Hoshi: 1
Keep vote and soon I will have that special part for you.

See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie