Escape *H.MM x C.MH*

It was good, it was bad but it was real. And that's all you have in the end, our love mattered - Enrique Iglesias - Escape

"Today is the day," Momo told herself, as she got everything all ready in their apartment. She was up early this morning, cleaning the apartment and getting a nice meal ready. She knew Minho was going to be busy today so she wants everything ready for him when he comes home finally.

"Eomma!" Called out two year old Lucas, running into the kitchen. Momo smiled at her son, as he is the spitting image of his father. "Appa coming home?" Momo kneeled down to her son's level and nodded.

"Appa will be here before dinner," Momo told him. "Appa had some things to do before he gets home." Lucas pouted at Momo, getting little tears in his eyes.

"Want Appa home now!" Momo sighed, as Lucas started to stomp his feet and cry. This has been happening for the last two weeks, yet welcome to the world of terrible twos. Lucas cried wanting his appa to be home, as Momo hugged him and picked him up.

"Eomma promise Appa will be here before dinner." Lucas just cried, as she did her best to comfort him. The original plan was for them to meet him at SM building, but Minho told her that they already got him to do a few things for the fans and his members once he was discharged. Momo understood, but Lucas was not happy. He hadn't seen his appa in four months and doesn't want to wait any longer. Minho has been in and out since Lucas was born because of the military. Momo had to admit she was a little upset he didn't want to use his leave to come home early, but she knows Minho too well. Lucas just didn't understand anything and cries when Minho left to go back to the barracks. She was left to comfort their child that Appa will be home soon.

"It's all right Lucas, Appa will be home soon," she told him, kissing his forehead and rubbing his back. Lucas just continued to cry for his appa, while Momo try not to cry herself. It has been a rough two years but would never admit to Minho. She tried to be the best mother to Lucas and gave up her dreams to do so. Sure she can rejoin her group whenever but Lucas is her priority until Minho is back full time. She missed dancing and performing, but she is all right as long as their little family is happy.
....
Later that day, the apartment door opened up and Minho came in and shut the door. He got change out of this uniform before coming back and took his shoes off. He walked into the living room to see Lucas sitting in his little chair, watching a movie. He didn't see Momo, as he walked over to him.

"Hey there buddy," Minho said, as Lucas looked up at his father with shining eyes.

"Appa!" He yelled, getting into Minho's arms. Minho smiled, giving his son a big hug. "Miss you, Appa."

"I miss you too," he said, kissing Lucas in the cheek. "Where is Eomma?" Momo came out of the bathroom and saw Minho. She wiped her eyes a bit before going over to them.

"Hey, you're home!" She said with a smile. Minho looked up at her and saw her face. He can see her smile was not reaching her eyes. He didn't question her, as he stood up and went up to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I miss you babe," he told her, as Momo hugged him.

"I miss you too. Come now, wash up so we can have dinner." The little family ate their dinner and had time to catch up. Lucas was attached to Minho which gave Momo some air, but still felt a bit jealous how he acts with Minho versus her. Momo was doing the dishes, as Minho walked over to her and kissed her cheek.

"Babe, is everything all right?" He asked her, as she looked over to him.

"Yes love," she quickly answer him, putting the dishes away. "I'm just so happy you are home." Lucas came walking in and running to Minho's leg. "Lucas, it's time for your bath..." he shook his head, burying his face in Minho's pants leg. Minho could see the stress on her face, as she went over to Lucas. He could see how exhausted she was, as he picked up Lucas.