Havana *H.MM x L.HJ*

And papa says he got malo in him (uh). He got me feelin' like... -Camila Cabello - Havana

"I don't know," Momo spoke softly to Eunhyuk, as he took her hand into his. "I'm just scared..."

"You don't have to be scared. I'm going to be by your side," he said, giving her hand a kiss.

"I'm just nervous that's all. I don't want to cause problems." They have been secretly dating over two years. Yeah they were able to hide it from the world this long.

"Hey now, you don't. Everyone is going to understand that we're together now. They don't get to run my life." Eunhyuk gave her a kiss on the cheek, as she gave him a light smile. "There is my Momo." She giggled at him, as there was a knock on the door. They both jumped, as Momo picked up the pants on her lap, as Eunhyuk opened the door to see Donghae hold his jacket.

"Momo! My jacket got a rip!" He whined , walking to their stylist. "Ryeowook and Kyuhyun tugged on the sleeve and it ripped. You can fix it right?" He handed Momo the jacket, as she looked at it.

"Oh it's an easy fix, Donghae. I will get on it once I fixed Eunhyuk's pants...for the tenth time." Donghae just laughed, as Eunhyuk looked hurt.

"It's not my fault this time it ripped, the other times okay from dancing but Siwon tried to wrestle against me and it ripped!" Momo shook her head, as she set the jacket aside and looked at the pants.

"You are getting a new pair." She tossed it, as Eunhyuk grabbed it.

"But these pants are really special to me." I wore them when I ask you out. "Could you try to fix them please?" Momo sighed and took the pants.

"Fine, you better hope for a miracle I can fix them. Now you two get out so I can get some work done." The two left, as Momo looked over at the pants that was ripped. "He won't notice if I get him new pants."
.....

"What are you doing?" Momo whispered harshly at Eunhyuk, as he held her in his arms. "We are in the middle of a concert and..." he gave her a kiss, as she returned it. "You mister are playing a dangerous game."

"You know that I love to play dangerous and you know that," he whispered to her, giving her another kiss.

"Someone could walk in at any moment." Eunhyuk attacked her neck with kisses, "Hyunjae!"

"Oh I love it when you use my real name, it turns me on, babe," he replied, looking at her. "Relax, nobody is going to come here. They are too busy with our own thing. They aren't going to notice I'm missing at all." He leaned in to kiss her, as someone cleared their throat.

"So...when did this happen?" Leeteuk said, looking at the two of them with a smirk. Momo froze in his arms, as Eunhyuk slowly turned to just see Leeteuk standing there. "We are back on in five and we have to hunt your butt down." The main stylist came in to see Momo in Eunhyuk's arms.

"Sir?!" Momo spoke up, escaping from Eunhyuk's arms.

"Follow me now!" He ordered her, as he walked out of the room. Momo was now scared out of her mind, as Eunhyuk touched her arm.

"Hey it will be all right. I will explain to him about..."

"Now!" Momo jumped and ran out to see the main stylist. Eunhyuk looked over to Leeteuk with concern.

"I will talk to our manager, now hurry to the stage." He nodded and went to the stage to perform. He had to push back everything for the fans, as they performed. A hour later, Eunhyuk ran back to the dressing room, where all the stylists were and he looked for Momo. Her things were gone, as he looked at the main stylist.

"Where is Momo?"

"She was fired. I'm sorry that she tried to pressure you, Eunhyuk. I couldn't believe she was that type of girl..." Eunhyuk lost his cool and punch the stylist in the nose.

"Don't you ever talk about my girlfriend like that you piece of trash!" Siwon held Eunhyuk back from attacking the stylist again. "If I ever hear you talk bad about her, I will end your career!" Siwon dragged Eunhyuk out of the room, as the manager looked at the stylist.

"I told you that she was dating him but you went off the deep in."
.....

Eunhyuk went to her apartment and knocked on the door. A few moments later, Momo opened the door. Eunhyuk pushed his way in her apartment and looked at her. Her eyes were red, as she been crying. Eunhyuk pulled her into a hug and kissed her head.

"I'm sorry..." she said, as he was confused.

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong. That idiot is the one to blame," he told her, as she cried again.

"I don't know why I'm sorry." Eunhyuk just held her letting her cry. "I have no job and nobody is going to hire me because now rumors will go around that I'm...that kind of..."

"No you are not." He got her to look at him. "You are not. You are my girl and I will take care of you. I have made a promise to myself that when I get married my wife will never have to work. I will provide for my family." Momo stared at him, as he gave her a kiss. "Be my wife?"

"Hyunjae..." she whispered, as he leaned his forehead to touch hers.

"I love you and will take care of you."

-Six months later-

"Hyunjae!" Momo called to him, as Super Junior finished their performance. Eunhyuk went over to her and hugged her. "You did great out there."

"Thanks babe," he said, giving her a kiss. Eunhyuk and Momo got married not too long ago. They finally came clean to everyone and so far no hate...except for the ex main stylist who can't get a job for trying to spread rumors. All of the members were sad that they couldn't tease Eunhyuk about his girlfriend, but they can tease him about his wife.

"Momo, your husband keeps hogging the mic," whined Shindong, as Eunhyuk looked at him.

"I don't get a lot of lines!"

"Me either! Share you pig!"

"Momo, he is being mean to your husband." Momo just giggled at her husband and kissed his cheek.

"It's all right, you are my number 1 pig." He smiled and turned to them.

"See I am Momo's...hey!" He turned to her, giving her a playful look. "You need to stop hanging with the maknae's line!"

"I take credit," said Kyuhyun, as Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.
.....

-bow- I'm terribly sorry about this.

Next: -spin the wheel-
-lands on Wonwoo-
Nope Seventeen still have a one part ban left and plus he won the special part..
Wonwoo: but I got 100% in karaoke.
-spin again and lands on Joshua-
Really? I have 55 ships on the wheel!
-spin the wheel hard and lands on Mingyu-
Okay now this is serious!
-spin the wheel so hard it nearly breaks and lands on Minghao-
Okay this is war! Minho! Spin the wheel!!!
-Minho spin the wheel fast-
This might take a bit
-15 minutes later and lands on Dino-
What the... -look around and then kick wheel and land on Jaehyun-
Jaehyun it is!!!
Dino: Nooooooooo!!! -cry-

Jaehyun, then Wonwoo
See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie

Dino: I was there...I was there...Damn the ban! -cry-