Pirate King *H.MM x K.YS* Bonus Ship

Step one, two, three, and one, two, three, let's go Will you be my friend? - Ateez - Pirate King

"So you are the pirate king of the West," spoke the pirate king of the North. "You seems really young." Yeosang just gave a smirk to the king.

"I might be young but I have conquered all the western land," he replied. "But I could brag about all my accomplishments and we will be here until morning. I came to proposed an alliance between the West and the North."

"An alliance you say. The West isn't enough for you."

"You are the strongest next of mine and if we work together, we can crush the East and South with ease and we can be the two most powerful pirates in the world," he stated with confidence. The king looked at him with a smirk.

"All right, I will join this alliance under one condition." The king leaned over to Yeosang. "You will have to married my daughter." Hongjoong and San's eyes widen, as Yeosang just smirked.

"Married your daughter, huh?" Hongjoong leaned to Yeosang and whispered to him.

"Nobody hasnt ever got her to agree to marriage. She has turn down every suitor that has grace her presence."

"Hmm I love a challenge."

"Oh? You will have to get my daughter to agree. She is one hard cookie to crack. If you can get her to agree, then I will do the alliance." The king motion one of his guards. "Go get the pirate princess." The guard left the room and a few minutes later, the door open. Yeosang look over and nearly lost his balance at the sight of the pirate princess of the North. She wasn't want he was expecting.

"There you are my daughter," the king said, as she walked over to her father

"You ask for me?" She spoke in a soft tone, which did not match how she look. This got Yeosang interested in her.

"Oh yes, we have another man who ask for your hand in marriage." Momo sighed, as she turned to look at Yeosang and his crew of pirates. Yeosang took a step up to them and gave out his hand for her.

"My dear pirate princess of the North, I'm Yeosang, the pirate king of the West. I have come and ask for your hand in marriage. Together with our marriage, we..."

"Thank you, next." Momo stared at the others, but they didn't make a move. "If that is all, I will take my leave. Hope you are enjoying your stay in the North." Momo gave her father a kiss on the cheek and left the room with grace and not turning back to look at Yeosang. He was stunned how he got rejected so fast, he couldn't muster a word out. The door closed behind her, as the king laughed.

"Oh man, it's always so funny to see my girl tell her suitors no." Yeosang shook it off and had a look of determination on his face.

"I do not give up so easily, Yuta. I will win your daughter's hand and her heart."

(Everyone laugh at Yuta for being Momo's father in this part.
Yuta: No! I don't want to be her daddy like this. I want to be her daddy like... -Dreamies jump on Yuta to shut up-)
......

"Aw, there you are," a voice was heard, as Momo just sighed. She looked up from her book to see Yeosang was standing there with a smile.

"You again," she said, closing her book. "I'm sorry but my answer is still no."

"Whoa there, I wasn't going to ask you." Well yet anyways, he knows that but needs to find out more about her. "I just want to have a pleasant conversation with you, that's all." Momo just gave him a blank look, as he was about to sit next to her.

"I wouldn't sit there if I were you, Lucas would not like you took his spot."

"Who is Lucas?" A little monkey came running in the room and making angry sounds at Yeosang. He was stunned at the monkey and moved away from Momo. The monkey climb up in the spot next to Momo, as she pat him on the head.

"This is Lucas, my dear friend." Lucas was calm from Momo's pats, but kept an eye on Yeosang. He took a seat across from Momo.

"Now what is your true intentions in seeking me out. Usually all the suitors go home with their tail between their legs."

"I'm not like them. I don't give up that simple. We got off the wrong foot and I would like to get to know you better." Momo just gave him a smirk and sighed.

"Tell you what? If you can get me a mermaid pearl off the coast of Mermaid Cove, then maybe I will consider you worthy to get to know me. Until then, you can see yourself out or Lucas will assist you. I would take the first one. I doubt you got any shots that prevent you from a monkey bite."

"Oh this is a challenge then. Well, challenge accepted. I will get you the biggest pearl I can find and bring it back to you. I never fail a challenge ever and you will see why I'm the pirate king of the West." He shook up, but before leaving, he took Momo's hand and gave her a kiss. "I will be back before you know it." He left the room, as Momo's cheek was turning red.

"No, he isn't serious. He will fail. Nobody has came back from Mermaid Cove to live the tale."
.....

"That little minx," Yeosang said with a smile, as he return from Mermaid Cove a week later. "Try to scare me off but it didn't work." Mingi held a small bag in his hand and gave it to him. Yeosang return to the North palace, as they were having dinner. He crashed into the dinner hall, as Momo looked up to see him walking in with a smirk. Her eyes gotten big, as she did not expect him to return.

"Hello dear King of the North and especially to the pirate princess of the North," he greeted them, walking to their table. "I got what you were wanting my dear princess." He dropped the bag in front of her, as she looked at it. "Go ahead and open it." Momo opened the bag and looked it. She gasped, as she pulled out the biggest pink pearl she has seen in her life.

"It's a rare mermaid pink pearl," Yuta said, as Yeosang smiled. "You went to Mermaid Cove?"

"Of course, anything for the dear pirate princess. Oh there is some additional pearls I found there. Sadly, didn't run into any mermaids to bring home." Momo set the pearl down in the bag, looking at Yeosang. "So my dear princess, looks like we will be seeing each other more and hopeful this will be the start of a beautiful relationship between us."
.....

Yeosang: part 2 please
We just end your part and it's someone else turn
Yeosang: part 2 please!
Eunwoo: bud you don't get it.
Yeosang: but I said please!
Eunwoo: come and join us at the cliffhanger club. -take a confused Yeosang away-

I saw Twice will have a world tour. I wonder if my kidneys are good enough to sell for tickets lol.

Next ship: Momo x Ten
Ten: -crashing in- TenMo, rise up! We get a part!
Yuta: I need to have words with you.
Lucas: 😭 why me as a monkey!
Ten: Who cares! TenMo is here and will be the best ship ever!
Here we go...
Baekhyun: BaekMo!
Yoongi: Momogi!
Jungkook: Mokook!
Hoshi: Moshi!
Wonwoo: WonMo!
Yuta: MoTa or YuMo!
Jisung: Mosung!
-Everyone look at Jisung-
Jisung: I'm working on it!
Doyoung: MoYoung!
Chaeyoung: That's mine and Momo ship! Give it back!
Haechan: MoChan!

This is never going to end
Comment and vote please
See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie!