Can't Make You Love Me *H.MM x M.YG*

Should be happy with the life I live. And the things I do. Seems like I have it all - Britney Spears - Can't Make You Love Me

"Okay, who's turn is it to find out why Yoongi is mad once again?" Namjoon asked the group.

"Not me," Taehyung said, "He nearly rip my head off when I try to calm him down the last time."

"It's Jimin's turn, so good luck dude," said Hobi, as Jimin look like he was going to passed out. He stood up and slowly went to Yoongi's room. He knocked on the door, but didn't hear anything. He took a deep breath and slowly opened the door.

"Yoongi-hyung?" Jimin called out to him, as he slowly entered the room. He saw that Yoongi was lying face first in his bed, not moving. "Hyung? Are you all right?" Yoongi didn't answer at first, as Jimin finally made it to his bed.

"She rejected me again..." he mumbled through his pillow. Jimin gave him a confused look. "Why does she keep rejecting me?!" It clicked in Jimin's mind what he was talking about.

"Maybe you need to give up on Momo," he began, as Yoongi rolled his head towards Jimin, giving him the icy stare that pierced Jimin's soul.

"I will not give up on her. She is my soulmate." He turned his head back and buried his face in his pillow. "I just want to go on a date with her! Once we have that date, she will know that we are meant together."

It was love at first sight when Yoongi laid eyes on her. She is the most beautiful woman he has seen and wanted to get to know her. He send her flowers, chocolates, even clothes and jewelries to gain her affection. She would send back a letter with the clothes coming back, thanking him for the kind gestures but couldn't accept the clothes and jewelries. He was all right with it since she isn't sending back the flowers and chocolates.

When he knows that they were going to be in the same place, he would dressed up to the nines with designer clothes, looking extremely handsome. He will get the fancy vans for them to travel, so he can arrived in style. He can seen and hear all girls fondly over him when he appears, yet his eyes were focus on Momo. She would just smile and nod at him, never coming up to him to greet him or have those lovely dovey eyes like everyone else does.

"Hyung I think you are trying a bit too hard to impress her," Jimin said. Yoongi removed his face from the pillow and turned to him. "I mean...even though Momo is an idol like us, she is a simple girl."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Honestly Hyung, we didn't have all these things when we first started. We didn't have designer clothes, fancy cars, expensive jewelries...we did live a hard but simple life." Yoongi sat up on the bed, looking at Jimin like he was learning. "I mean sure all idols wear the fancy things for award shows but have you really seen Momo in a Gucci dress on her day off or Puma gear when her dance practice videos are up?"

Yoongi had to think and Jimin was right. She was casual dressed nearly all the time. She would wear her glasses more than her contacts. Momo would have less make up on to show her bare face. She wasn't into materialistic things and it took him so long to actually see that. Jimin can see the gears in Yoongi's head turning, as he opened his mouth.

"I know how to get Momo to accept me!" He pulled out his phone to look up some ideas.

"Well I'm glad you finally see the light, Hyung."

"Do you think a dinner date in Gangnam would be a start?" Jimin sighed, as that area is too expensive and would turned off Momo from him.

"Come on, let's have a group meeting to help you."
....
"A dog cafe?" Momo spoke to herself, as she looked at the message on her phone. "I didn't think this would be his taste."

Finally after begging, crying, and a near breakdown from Jimin and Taehyung, Momo agreed to spend an afternoon with Yoongi. It took a lot of convincing from them and her members as well. Tzuyu told her to do it before she Tyuzu punched her boyfriend, Jungkook, for begging her to talk Momo into it. Mina said that Jimin, her boyfriend, stated they had a long intervention with him. In reality, Momo was sort of glad they did, as she did like him, but as Yoongi not Suga. She hates it when he try to win her over with so much fancy things, though the flowers and chocolates were appropriate. Yet when he is Suga, all that negative of what an idol should be comes out. He was a bit too demanding, show off, and well...how can she explain it...overzealous of himself. She like him when he was in a hoodie and jeans, wearing glasses, and a beanie covering his bed hair.

Now she could tell him what she likes, but she didn't want him to force himself to change. If he was into all the best things of life that involves game and money, that was fine with her but she didn't want a part of it. She might be an idol like him, but she prefer simple and humble things to make her happy. She wants to share that with someone. She did hope it would be with Yoongi, yet she has been conflicted.

Her phone rang, as she answered it.

"Get your butt in the cafe," Mina harshly whispered to her. Momo looked around and saw Mina and Jimin were hiding in a bush to spy on them. "Don't even think about turning around to go home."

"But..."

"I will send Tzuyu on you if you abandoned this. You promise to give him a chance."

"I know, but..."

"No buts, just try for the sake of my boyfriend and his members. They been though so much because you kept rejecting Yoongi. Now march your cute butt in there and have fun, please." Mina hung up before Momo could say anything. She took a deep breath and looked at the cafe.

"Don't make me regret this, Yoongi. Please be you." Momo went to the door and slowly entered.
...
Yoongi: -hit head against the wall-
Ten: Cliffhanger?
Baekhyun: oh yeah

Comment and vote for a part 2
See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie

Yoongi: why do you hate me?