Waiting For Tonight *H.MM x L.DH*

Now to feel your lips. On my fingertips. I have to say is even better - Jennifer Lopez - Waiting For Tonight

"Happy birthday, Donghyuck," was the first thing he heard when waking up this morning. He turned over to his left to see his girlfriend, Momo laying next to him. He gave her a smile and pulled her close to him. They were in bed after a long day of pre-birthday activities. He knew his members want to throw him a party, so they decided to spend yesterday all day by themselves.

"Thank you love," he said, giving her a kiss. They could hear his members running around, as he grunted. "Can I just have my birthday with you and you alone?"

"You had me time yesterday, babe. Come on the boys are excited to celebrate your birthday with you. Even Taeyong is making your favorite breakfast." That got Haechan to move out of bed and head to the door. "Babe, you might want to put some clothes on. Yet it is your birthday so you can have them see you in your birthday suit." Haechan looked down and remember what they did last night so he was in the nude. He looked at Momo to see her in his shirt that goes down to her knees.

"Well someone needs to give me my shirt," he teased going back into bed and attacked her with kisses. Momo giggled at him, as he got his hands under the shirt to remove it. Then a knock on the door, as Haechan groaned.

"Wake up birthday boy! We want to eat breakfast, but you need to make an appearance," yelled Johnny. "Plus I would like to get some of my things out of our room!"

"Give is a few, Johnny," Momo called out to him, as they heard footsteps going away. "Come on, let's grace your presence to them, birthday boy." She gave him a kiss and roll out of bed to change.

"Can I get my shirt back?" He called to her. A second later, he got hit in the face with his shirt she was wearing.
.....
Breakfast was great, as Momo was going to go back to her dorm for a while so the boys can hang out. Haechan didn't want her to leave, but she will be back tonight to celebrate with everyone.

"I promise I will be back tonight, don't worry. I have a surprise for you," Momo said, as Haechan walked her to the door.

"Still I don't want you to go," he pouted. Momo gave him a kiss and smile at him.

"I will be back in time for the party. You can survive a few hours without me. Have fun with your members." He was still pouting, as Momo giggled at him. "I love you, Donghyuck," she said all cute. He had to smile at her for that.

"I love you too, Momo." They shared one last kiss, as she left to go back to her dorm.

"Come on Haechan, it's time to do a V-Live!" Yuta called to him, as he went to join his members in the living room.

A few hours later, Haechan's birthday party was getting set up. The members were putting up decorations and Taeyong was finishing making Haechan's cake. Haechan ask this year for Taeyong to make the cake, as he made one for Johnny's birthday and it was delicious. He kept looking T his phone for a message from Momo she is on her way.

"Hey birthday boy, relax. She is coming back, when does she ever break a promise," said Yuta, putting up balloons. Momo is known to keep her promises, as Haechan put his phone in his back pocket. He shouldn't be worry, as he went to help everyone else.

Two hours later, the door knocked as Taeyong went to answer the door. The guys were in the middle of pin the tail on the donkey, as Haechan was blindfolded trying to pin the tail.

"Johnny! Get some towels quickly!" Taeyong yelled from the doorway, as Johnny did want he was told. Haechan took off his blindfold and moved to where Taeyong was. Standing with Taeyong were a soaking wet Momo and Chaeyoung. Both girls were wet and cold, as they wrapped their arms around themselves.

"Oh Momo," he said, as she looked up, chattering teeth and shaking. Johnny got the towels as Haechan grabbed one and wrapped it around Momo's shoulders.

"Sorry...we are a...bit late," she managed to spoke, shaking in his arms. Haechan guided Momo to the living room, as Taeyong got Chaeyoung wrapped up in a towel and then followed them. Mark just got back from the bathroom and saw his girlfriend wet and freezing.

"Chae!" He went over to her and took her in his arms. "What happened?" He looked to see Momo in the same state, as Haechan threw a blanket over when they sat down. He was trying to get her warm.

"It's started....to pour when we were...walking over here," Chaeyoung began, as Mark guided her to a chair. He sat down and pulled her into his lap. Doyoung got another blanket to place over her. "A truck hit...a huge...puddle...getting us soak. Then...we fell into...a huge...puddle in front...of the dorm...here." Momo sneezed, as Haechan held her close.

"I will make some hot tea for you girls. I will call your manager to let them know what happen," Taeyong said. Jungwoo looked out the window and saw how bad the weather is.

"You might have to tell them the girls need to stay over until the weather clears up." Taeyong saw the weather outside and nodded. Taeyong went to the kitchen to make some tea.

"It's all right at least both of you are safe," Haechan said, as Momo nodded.

"But your...gift..." Taeil held up two bags completely drench in water. "It's ruined..."

"Hey, your health is more important than gifts," he told her, kissing her forehead. He felt it was a little more but fine, as Mark checked Chaeyoung's forehead as well. She was on fire.

"How long were you in the rain?" Mark asked the girls.

"Two hours...we stopped to...pick up Momo's gifts...then got caught...then wet...and more..." Chaeyoung fainted in Mark's arms, as Momo was struggling to stay awake in Haechan's.

"Chae!" Mark called for her, as she had her head on his shoulder. Johnny helped Mark up with Chaeyoung in his arms.

"Haechan, Mark get the girls cleaned up and change into warmer clothes," ordered Taeyong from the kitchen. "Jaehyun, there are some medicine in the bathroom." Momo was trying to hear what Taeyong was saying but she was too tired. Haechan got her to sit up, as he stood up. He got Momo to her feet, as she stumbled a bit.

"Let's get you dry, love." Momo nodded, not knowing what he said. She was able to take three steps before her legs gave out and she crash into Haechan's arms and passed out.
.....
Yes before you ask there is a part two. I could have kept writing but it will be too long and Haechan's birthday would be over. So Happy Birthday Haechan!!!
Haechan: it was...oh wait you like in America so it today. Thank you!
Someone finally got it!
Haechan: but a cliffhanger....
I'm working on finishing it tomorrow.
Eunwoo: hold up!!! You still have a few to finish
Yeah I will get to it soon
Rowoon: like mine
Oh yes I have an idea for it. I will finish it this week.

I'm still taking some request people. Let me know who you want with Momo.
Felix: -comes in- Hello!
Ten: Me!!!
Jungkook: she hasn't been with me since the last book
Yuta: my Momo!
Jaehyun: I'm her Prince Charming.
Mingyu: I would...
Wonwoo and Hoshi: -sit on the Mingyu-
Minghao: I would like a part!
Jun: me too!
I don't know Jun...she is your hot stepmother...
Jun: Appa break up with Momo so I can have a part!

Let me know in the comments.
Bye sweetie sweetie