If I Had You *K.TH x H.MM x J.WW*

There's a thin line "Tween the dark side And the light side Baby, tonight - Adam Lambert - If I Had You

"Taehyung, I knew you would be out here," Momo spoke up to him, as he was on the balcony. He was staring at the stars, as he saw his ex-girlfriend coming up to him. "You didn't have to..."

"No, I wanted to come," he said, turning to her. "Even if we aren't together, we still remain friends..." Momo nodded at him and walked to stand next to each other.

"I am happy that you are able to attend my wedding, Taehyung. I was nervous you wouldn't answer and not come," she told him.

"At first, I was going to declined then it would be rude." Taehyung looked over to Momo, "You are still a special person in my life, even if we ended things."

"But it was the best for us," Momo agreed to him. "We just grew apart." Taehyung thought to himself, as it was true but he still loves her.

"Yeah, I'm happy you found someone that treats you well." Momo smiled thinking about her fiancé.

"He is good to me. I'm glad you are able to be good friends with each other."
...
"I asked her to marry me," said Wonwoo, as Taehyung just stared at him. "She said yes." Taehyung sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"You felt in love with her didn't you," he asked, as Wonwoo nodded.

"I know you wanted me to just protect her while you were busy with your life, but I couldn't help falling for her." Taehyung wanted to murder Wonwoo for taking his love. Yet he would never want to hurt Momo ever again. He killed him when they broke up because of his career. He did not have time for love, but he was jealous when he found out Momo fell in love with him.

"She is an amazing girl. You must take care of her. She deserves all the love in the world," Taehyung told him, as Wonwoo nodded.

"I promise to love her until my last breath."
...
"Taehyung?" He snapped out of his thoughts and looked back at Momo. "How is your relationship with Lisa?"

"It's going well. She will be there tomorrow for the wedding. Her group had a performance tonight," he replied, as Momo nodded.

"So when are you going to pop the question to her? You have been dating her two years."

"True, but our careers are busy, so when it slow down I will. I'm surprise both of you are getting married when your careers are going well." Momo was silent for a moment and spoke.

"Once we get married, I'm retiring from the idol life." Taehyung was surprise at her confession. "Don't get me wrong, I love being an idol, but the future has other plans for me." They were quiet for a few minutes, as Taehyung spoke.

"You aren't dying are you?" Momo smack him in the arm, as she shook her head.

"No, I'm not dying thank you. I'm pregnant." Taehyung smiled at her, as he knew she always wanted to be a mother. Too bad it won't be with him like he always had planned.

"Congratulations," he told her. "Does everyone know?"

"Just Wonwoo and he is excited to be a father," she said, touching a barely bump. "We are going to tell everyone at the reception. We don't need our parents stressing even more knowing I'm pregnant." Taehyung thought about the time they were dating and talking about their future.
...
"How about five kids?" Taehyung asked, as Momo gave him a look. "What?"

"If you want five kids, we can just adopted TxT," she told him, as Taehyung pulled her into the couch and they cuddle with each other. "Tae..." he kissed her on the side of the head. This was one of his days off and he is spending it with his girlfriend.

"Hey the boys aren't bad so we could adopted them," he agreed with her, "but children of our own would be better." Momo smiled at him, as he ran his hand up and down her belly. "You would be beautiful carrying our child." Momo just giggled at him.
...
"Well I better go and meet up with Wonwoo. This will be the last time I see him before the wedding. T was nice to see you." Momo turned to walk away, as Taehyung spoke to her.

"You know I still love you," he confessed, as Momo stopped. "I only agreed to break up and had Wonwoo watch you to make sure you are safe. I never believe the two of you would fall in love. It was just temporary for us to stay apart. Yet nothing ever go according to plan." Momo didn't say anything, as he continued. "We were supposed to get married to each other, we were supposed to have our own family, we are supposed to be together forever!" He was yelling at this point. Momo sighed at him and spoke.

"I know," she answered, turning to look at him. "Wonwoo told me everything. He told me after he proposed to me." She looked at him. "I admit I felt a bit hurt, but I don't regret my choices. I'm sorry it just didn't work for us, but I do love Wonwoo, not you." Taehyung could feel his heart breaking. "I used to love you at one point, but I have moved on. I want you to be happy like I am with Wonwoo. I know Lisa will make you happy." Momo was about to leave, as Taehyung grabbed her arm to stop.

"Can you do one last request for me? Can I get one last kiss from you? After that, I will move on and focus on Lisa," he said. Momo gave him a nod and they shared one last kiss. It was quick and Momo moved away from him.

"I will see you tomorrow, friend. All I ask is that you don't make the same mistake with Lisa as you did with me. She really does love you." Momo walked away from Taehyung to go to Wonwoo.

Wonwoo was waiting for her near the elevator, as she walked over to him. He gave her a smile and took her into his arms.

"Everything all right between the two of you?" He asked, as Momo nodded. "I saw you guys kiss..."

"It was a goodbye kiss. He is finally going to move on," she replied, as Wonwoo nodded. "All my kisses are just for you and our children." Wonwoo smiled and kissed her on the lips. "I can't wait to be your wife tomorrow."

"I can't wait to be your husband," he said. Wonwoo held her, as he did feel bad for Taehyung. He knew the man loves her, but he wasn't going to let Momo go once he fell for her too. He vowed to protect Momo from ever getting hurt again. "You ready, Princess. You have a big day tomorrow."

"So do you, but I will tell you tomorrow tonight will be my favorite."

"Mine too."
.....
Welcome one and all to Book 2! Please let me know who you want to ship with me...as long they are legal, so Huening Kai...step out of that line.
Huening Kai: -kick the ground and step out of line-
Ten: -all the way in the back- Can I have his spot?
Baekhyun: Stay where you are!
Sana: Don't make me whip you boys. Us Twice are making sure the line goes smooth.
Chaeyoung: Yeah...Jungkook is banned to have a part for the next five parts.
(No male idols are banned from Momo ships)

I hope this book does well as Book 1. Please comment and vote and let me know if I'm doing a good job or a bad job so I can improve.

Bye sweetie sweetie