Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) - *H.MM x L.CH*

I had something that I love long, long. But my friends keepa' tellin' me that something's wrong. Then I met someone - Lady Gaga - Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

Screams could be heard throughout the dorm, making everyone who was dead of sleep, awake. Tzuyu was the first one who reacted, rubbing to the sound of the screaming. She opened the door to find Momo, sitting on the ground with Nayeon holding her. Momo had a grip on her left wrist, as she scream in pain. The rest of the girls came in, as Nayeon looked up at them.

"Her soulmate mark is coming in." Sana rushed over to Momo, as she wiped her tears away. Momo cried and scream, as Chaeyoung moved Momo's hand to show that the soulmate mark was coming through. Chaeyoung knew the pain when hers came in, but she was grateful that she got it and met her soulmate which happen to be her boyfriend Mark.

"It's okay," Sana whispered to Momo, kissing her cheek. She let out another scream, as the soulmate mark show up in her inner arm. The girls looked at it, as Momo was drained, resting her head on Nayeon's shoulder.

 The girls looked at it, as Momo was drained, resting her head on Nayeon's shoulder

"She got two soulmates?!" Jihyo asked, as Momo had two different marks on her arm. "Is that possible?" Tzuyu looked at marks for a moment.

"Those looks familiar to me, like I have seen them before." Dahyun looked at them as well and nodded.

"Yeah, you are right. I have seen them before myself." Momo tried to move her arm, but it was in too much pain. Nayeon and Mina helped her back to her feet, as Jeongyeon got a cold towel for her arm.

"Soon she is going to meet her soulmate. It is going to be so exciting," Sana said, clapping a bit. "Her soulmate better be good. Imagine if it was someone like..."

"We are not going to jinx Momo on who her soulmate is. I know there will be a bunch of hearts breaking once they figure out she has one and it's not them," Jihyo said. "Come on let's get some rest. We have a variety show tomorrow with WayV."
....
"It hurts," Momo whispered to Chaeyoung, as she held her arm close to her chest.

"I know but it will pass I promise you," she told Momo, making sure her mark is wrapped. It's still fresh right now and Momo didn't want everyone to ask her a million questions about it. "It will only react when your soulmate is close, but it will only be until you guys touch your marks. I know it's strange and believe me, yours is so much easier to touch. Mark nearly had a heart attack when he had to touch my lower back because the mark appear there. If it was any lower..."

"I get it..." Momo giggled a bit through the pain. "I never knew someone's face could go so red. Let's get going, I doubt my mark will react."

During the show, Momo felt her arm tingled a bit but the pain was manageable. That was until she had to team up with Ten. They were waiting in the dressing room for their part. Once Ten stood next to her to rehearsed their segment, her arm shot up with pain. Momo grabbed her arm, trying to hide her pain. Ten looked over at her with concern, seeing how she grabbed her arm.

"You all right?" Ten asked her, as she gave him a nod. She hid her tears, as she can't ruined the show right now. "Just let me know if anything is wrong." Ten touched her shoulder, as her arm was pulsing, shooting the pain up. Momo gasped out in pain, nearly falling to her knees. Ten quickly grabbed her before she fell, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Momo..." She turned her head towards him, letting her hands grabbed into his shirt. She was panting, as her arm continued to pulse in pain.

"My soulmate...mark..." she gasped, "He...must be near...I need him to...touch it." Momo felt herself falling in and out of consciousness because of the pain. Ten's eyes widen at what she said. Ten got her to sit on the couch, as she trying to fight to stay awake. "My...mark..." Ten pulled up her sleeve to see the wrap. He rushed to remove it and saw her mark.

"No way..." he whispered, as Momo let out a cry of pain. Ten looked over at her and spoke. "You got to trust me." Momo didn't understand what he was trying to tell her. The pain was getting to her, as she cried out again. Ten threw his jacket off quickly and rolled his sleeve up a bit. He grabbed a hold of her hand and look at her again. "Hey look at me." Momo focused her eyes at him. She didn't know he was touching her mark, as she was in too much pain at this point. "Everything is going to be fine." With that Ten moved her hand to touch his arm. Momo felt a surge of pain, as she let out a scream before she lost consciousness.
...
"Sweetie...please wake up," a voice was heard, as Momo shifted. Momo felt warm in some way, while she slowly opened her eyes. Tzuyu and Sana were kneeling in front of her with relief look on their face. "Sweetie...so glad you are awake now." Momo nodded at them, as she snuggled into something. She looked down to her arm to see a hand caressing her soulmate mark. She closed her eyes for a moment, but then realized something. She wasn't in pain anymore and someone was touching her mark, her soulmate was touching her mark.

"You found your soulmate, noona," Tzuyu said. "I knew your mark was so familiar. I have seen it before." Momo slowly lift her head up to see who hand is on her mark. Ten's eyes were staring at her, as Momo clutched his shirt. He placed a soft kiss on her head and kept caressing her mark. Momo just rest her head on his chest, closing her eyes. She was still tired from the pain she suffered early.

"Rest up, we can talk about everything later," Ten said to her, as she just nodded. She dozed off once again, as Ten moved her in his arms. On his left arm, it reveal his two matching soulmate marks, the same ones as Momo's.
...
10 more parts until the end of book 2