When I Saw You *H.MM x ???*

Soft heavenly eyes gazed into me. Transcending space and time - Mariah Carey - When I Saw You

"Okay we are going to react to Twice "More and More" today," said Baekhyun, as the Hirai Momo Fanclub is gathering together at the clubhouse. They had the big screen TV ready to watch the video.

"This is going to be lit," said Hoshi, getting comfortable on the couch with Yoongi and Jaemin next to him.

"I have been dying to watch this, but someone didn't want any of us to see it," said Minghao, as everyone looked at Baekhyun.

"Hey now, this is a treat for us to watch my princess." He looked at the big poster hanging from the wall.

"Just look how beautiful she is!" They all had to agree she was beautiful

"Just look how beautiful she is!" They all had to agree she was beautiful. "I'm so glad she went back to blonde."

"Our Momo is so pretty," said Dino, staring at the poster.

"Okay let's get started!" Baekhyun hit the play button, as the video started.

"I can barely see Momo here," said Vernon. Momo was in the back, while Naeyeon and Mina were singing. Soon Tyuzu came out singing with jaguars around here.

"Those are terrible. They could have got real ones," said Jungkook. Then Momo appeared on the screen, as all the members held their breath. She was beautiful like a goddess staring at them.

You are going to be mine again

Baekhyun paused the video, as Momo was just staring at them.

"I'm already yours," said DK, "I don't mind being yours again."

"Hey she is mine," said Wonwoo. "She is going to give a heart attack."

"My Princess is making her Prince Charming proud," said Jaehyun, holding a plushie in his hands.

"Don't even think about it Jung. That's my wifey you are drooling over," Ten said, drooling over Momo. "Look at her, so beautiful and that stare. I'm falling in love with her all over again!"

"Yah! That's my Princess you are falling for. She is going to be mine," said Baekhyun. "Now shut up and let's continue." He unpaused the video and it continue. Everyone was bobbing their head to the beat and was fine until near the end of the chorus where Momo decided to chest pops making Baekhyun paused the video.

"My naughty little wifey," said Yuta, licking her lips. "She can do that for me in private anytime." Jaehyun had Jaemin's eyes covered, as Wonwoo and Minghao did the same for Vernon and Dino.

"Hyung, I'm old enough to see this," whined Dino.

"If Jeonghan hears this, he will have our necks," said Minghao. Baekhyun look like he was going to have a heart attack.

"It's nothing serious guys," said Yoongi, being cool.

"Yeah," Jungkook said, "It's a dance move. We have done it many times."