Shots *H.MM x Seventeen* Final Part

"You can put me down now," Momo told Mingyu, as he was holding her bridal style. "I can walk..."

"No can do. We saw you hurt your ankle on stage and we aren't going to take any risk with you. Besides, this is a way to make up for the past mistakes." Momo's eyes widen, as she remember everything that has happen between them.

"It's quite all right," Momo said, trying to figure out how to get out of his grip and away from them. The last thing she needs is yo be around them after the pants episode. She knew it was an accident but still was so embarrassing for her. Mingyu got her in the back to the medic to check her out, as Dino and Vernon was behind them, worry.

"Noona, are you sure that you are all right?" Dino asked her, taking her hand. "You did slip really bad." Momo gave him a smile and pat his hand.

"Oh I'm all right, little one." The medic checked her ankle, as Jihyo and Seungcheol came in the room.

"She does have a minor sprain, but no major damage. She will need to stay off her feet for a few days," the medic said, as Momo sighed in relief. She will just rest up in the dorm, as this is their last stage for a while. She can watch Netflix, eat some snacks, take a nap or two...

"We can help," said Seungcheol, snapping Momo out of her daydream. The medic was wrapping her ankle, as he continued to speak. "Let us take care of Momo. We have don't some things to her, but this is a good opportunity for us to repay her." Momo looked at Jihyo with fear in her eyes, telling her with her eyes no.

"We can..." Jihyo began. "...it's just a sprain, we can handle it..."

"Noona, please. We will be good with Momo," began Vernon, staring at Jihyo.

Oh no, he is going to pull the...puppy look...please don't fall for it!

Vernon pulled out the puppy look, the rare aegyo he ever does. He must be serious in wanting to take care of Momo. Jihyo tried to look away from him, as Dino joined in with the aegyo.

"Please!" They both said. Hook, line, and sinker.
.....
Momo tried not to cry out in pain, as her foot hit the wall for the tenth time, being carried by Joshua to their dorm. She nearly shove her fist in her mouth, as Jeonghan opened the door. Jihyo had to give in due to the aegyo of the two youngest Seventeen members. Momo was now in the clutches of Seventeen for the next few days. Tzuyu did threatened them if Momo is hurt again or embarrassed, she will Tzuyu smash them to next year. Chaeyoung wasn't afraid to send out her boyfriend and his friends after them. Jihyo had Stray Kids on speed dial in case. So all 13 members of Seventeen needs to make this the best few days for Momo or they will be dead.

"Get her on the couch," ordered Wonwoo, as Mingyu beelined to the kitchen to cook for everyone. Joshua set Momo on the couch gently, as she sighed. Her foot was throbbing, as DK got her foot up among some pillows.

"Someone get her a glass of water so she can take her medicine," Minghao said, as Hoshi, Jun, and Seungkwan ran into the kitchen to get some water for her.

"Really I'm okay," Momo tried to calm down the boys. "I just need some rest and..." Woozi came out of the room with a blanket, as Dino snatched it from him to throw it over Momo's body.

"Just relax, Noona. You are in good hands," Dino said, tucking in Momo. She just let out a laugh, as Hoshi came out of the kitchen with a glass of water. Jun and Seungkwan was behind him with their own glass, holding it out. Momo was about to reach for the glass, but Seungkwan and Jun ran into Hoshi's back, making him spill the glass into Momo's face.

"You idiots!" Hoshi yelled, "Look what you did!" Momo just had a deadpanned look on her face, as Vernon wiped her face clean with a towel.

"Carry me to the table when Mingyu is done cooking," Momo whispered to Vernon.

"But you..."

"Mingyu is making soup." Vernon nodded, knowing it would be another incident if someone brought the soup to her and spill. "Save us a trip to the ER."
.....
"I can sleep on the couch..." Momo told Wonwoo, as he was getting her ready to transfer to a bedroom. "I don't want to be a burden..."

"It's no big deal, our leader is going to share a room with Jeonghan," he said, as he took the blanket off her. "You need proper sleep." Wonwoo gently pick her up with ease. "We have it set up with a lot of pillows and plus it's the closest room to the bathroom." Wonwoo started to walk to Seungcheol's room, as Seungcheol yelled out of the room.

"Give me five minutes to get a bag pack." Apparently, he was just told he is giving up his room for Momo. Wonwoo rolled his eyes, as he turned around. He only forgot that he had Momo in his arms and her foot went into the wall. She let out a scream of pain, alerting everyone.

"What happen?" Joshua said, as Wonwoo turned to face him, making her foot hit the wall again and she let out a scream.

"You are hurting her," Minghao said, as he moved over to them. He was going to removed Momo from Wonwoo's arms, but he had an iron grip on Momo. "Give her to me."

"I got it," he said to Minghao. Momo looked at both of them, as they were playing tug and war with her.

"Guys..." she tried to speak up, but her voice was drowned over their yelling. A moment later, Momo was dropped and she landed on her butt on the ground. She cried a bit, now that her butt is hurting and her foot.

"That is enough!" Jeonghan said, getting everyone away from each other and Momo. "We are here to help Momo, not injury her more." Jeonghan helped her up, letting her wrap herself around him. "I'm going to put her to bed then all of us will be having a meeting." Jeonghan did that, as Seungcheol checked on her foot.

"It is a bit red and swollen. I'm going to get you some ice to help it." Momo nodded, as Seungcheol left the room.

"I am so sorry about my members," Jeonghan told her. "I know they want to make up for all the mistakes they done like the drunk calls, which I did have a part of. Also the obstacle course. Poor DK..." he remembered the young member getting beat up by half the members for pulling at Momo's pants and revealing her taste of underwear.

"It's okay...just don't try so hard. I think that will kill me," she joked, as Seungcheol came in with a ice pack, towel, and a bell. He put her foot on a pillow, and got the ice pack set. He gave her a bell, as she looked confused.

"If you need us, ring the bell. One member will come and help you. Jeonghan and I will tell them how it will run, as you don't get everyone in here all at once." Jeonghan and Seungcheol left the room and closed it, as Momo collapsed back on the bed. She could hear yelling, crying at one point, and a lot of whining. She set the bell on the side table and closed her eyes. She just want to get some sleep and hope the throbbing of her foot will stop.

Momo felt something moving on the bed, as she slowly opened her eyes. She opened her eyes to see Vernon and Dino crawling into the bed, making sure they don't hit her foot. Momo didn't have the heart to send them away, as they managed to snuggled next to her trapping her. She felt both of them wrapping her arms around her, as she just closed her eyes. Oh, what fun it will be tomorrow when they found them like this.

-Morning-

"You little devils!" Hoshi yelled, ready to pounce onto the bed.

"Hyung, her foot!"

Momo let out a cry in the distance.

"So how do you think we will die?" Jun asked Jeonghan, Joshua, and Seungcheol.

"Stray Kids. I seen Bang Chan work out."

"Killed by the Dreamies...plus a few NCT members."

"Tzuyu Smash..."
.....
Happy New Year's Eve!!!!!