It's The Things You Do *H.MM x Y.JH*

Give me a chance and let me in. There's no need to hide what's there within - 5ive - It's The Things You Do

"Happy birthday, Angel," Momo whispered to her boyfriend of 1.5 years, Jeonghan. He was still in bed, as she let him sleep so she can make them breakfast. Jeonghan slowly opened his eyes and reach his hand out to her. Momo took his hand and placed it on her cheek. "Good morning, I have breakfast waiting for you." Jeonghan smiled, as she helped him out of bed.  He placed his hands on her arm and they walked to the kitchen. She help Jeonghan to sit down and got the food ready for him.

"Thank you so much, my buttercup," said Jeonghan, as he began to eat. Momo smiled at him, as she let him enjoy his meal. She cleaned the kitchen a bit and join him for breakfast. Jeonghan reach his hand out for Momo, as she took it and gave it a squeeze. "Your cooking is so amazing. I'm so blessed to have you in my life."

"I'm sure cooking is what made you fall for me," Momo teased him, as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh stop if I was going for someone just for cooking only, it would be Mingyu," he chuckled. They finished their breakfast and Momo helped Jeonghan help. "Let me help you clean the dishes," he offered.

"All right, you dry." Momo gathered the plates and walked to the sink with Jeonghan holding her arm. They quickly did the dishes, as Jeonghan moved behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He pressed his face into the back of her neck, inhaling her sweet smell. Momo rest her hands over his, as Jeonghan places a few kisses on her neck.

"Thank you my love for the delicious breakfast," he told her. Momo took a hold of his hand and placed it on her cheek. "Sometimes I'm amazed to have someone wonderful as you in my life." He stroke her cheek and gave her another kiss on her neck.

"You need to get ready for the day. We have a lot of things plan out, plus your friends are going to be stopping by soon and..." Jeonghan sighed at the mention of his friends. "Angel..."

"I want to spend the day with you. They can go away..." Momo giggled ant him and turn to face him.

"They are family as well, plus you can have me tonight Angel." He raises his eyebrow at her words and she gave him a kiss on the lips. "Let's get you ready for the day." He nodded, as Momo took his hand and gave it a sweet squeeze. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Jeonghan was almost done getting ready, as his phone went off. He reach for his phone and hit a button.

"Hello?"

"Good day, Mr. Yoon, this is Dr. Choi. We have some great news. We found a donor and we can do the surgery tomorrow," he told Jeonghan, as he smiled.

"That's wonderful," he said, trying not to choke up. Momo was listening, as she was finishing styling his hair with a smile on her face. "Yes by all means..." Jeonghan and the doctor spoke a bit more before he hung up. "Angel...you are going to get to see again." Momo hugged him from behind and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Jeonghan was trying not to cry but he couldn't help it.

Jeonghan lost his vision two years ago in a serious car crash. It change his life a lot, as he could not see. He friends and family help him a lot but the person that was there the most was Momo. He met her at the hospital, who was just going to be his in care nurse for a bit. Soon they go to know each other and they fell in love. Momo decided to continued to help her boyfriend and moved in with him. His family wanted to pay her but she did it out of love for their son. The family pay everything for them to begin with.

"And..." Jeonghan spoke up, grabbing a hold of her hand. "I get to finally see my beautiful, amazing, wonderful buttercup of a girlfriend for the first time." Momo blushed and giggled at him.

"I'm not beautiful Jeonghan that's for sure."

"From what you told me, you are ever more." Momo moved in front of him and gave him a sweet kiss. "Promise me, you will be the first person I see."

"What about your family? Friends?"

"I seen them before, but I never saw you." He pulled her into a hug and kissed her head. "Now I can cancelled tonight. I need good sleep for tomorrow." They broke laugh, as he sighed. "But we won't get..." he remember what Momo told him, as she just shook her head.

"Once you are healed first, Angel. We can't have you too tired for tomorrow," she teased him, as he rolled his eyes at her. Momo places a few kisses on his cheeks and lips. "Let's call everyone and give them the news
.....
Jeonghan slowly came around, as he could hear the doctor talking to his parents. Jeonghan just had his surgery done helping these new eyes will be good to him. He was moving around that got the doctor's attention.

"Good morning," Doctor Choi said, "A day already went by but it looks like everything went well. We will take the wraps off in a few." Jeonghan nodded, trying to reach out to find Momo.

"Where is Momo?" He asked, as his mother spoke up.

"She just went to the bathroom to freshen up. She hasn't left your side all day and we finally got her leave your side for at least 30 minutes." He nodded, as the Doctor was going to take his wraps off.

"No, she promise she would be the first I saw," he said, as he heard a door opened and closed. A hand held his, as he knew it was Momo.

"I'm here Angel, sorry I had to look decent before you see me for the first time," she told him. The doctor took his wraps off, as Jeonghan slowly open his eyes. The light was so bright for him, he closed them right away. "Take your time." He slowly open his eyes again to adjust to the light. He looked down to see the hand holding his. He slowly moved his eyes to the owner of the hand which is his girlfriend.

"Hey there Angel," Momo spike to him, giving him a smile

"Hey there Angel," Momo spike to him, giving him a smile. "Hope I'm not a disappointment in what I look like." "Jeonghan moves his hand and placed it on her cheek.

"No, it's even better. It's like I won the lottery to have such an amazing girl by my side." Momo smiled at him, as she felt tears coming dow her cheeks. "Don't cry, my buttercup. Everything is going to be all right. Now it's my turn to take care of you."
......
Happy birthday Bang Chan (in America time) and happy birthday Jeonghan (early birthday in America time)!!!!
Chan: thank you.
Jeonghan: you are not mad I took your birthday spot?
Chan: nah, I'm cool.

Now next part is part 50!
Momo and Lucas!!!

See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie