Rescue *H.MM x H.JS*

I come alive when I feel your touch. And I could drown in this pool of love - Ashanti - Rescue

Momo's phone was going off, as she was getting ready. She looked over at it to see it was her boyfriend calling her and he wants to FaceTime. Momo hurried to shut the curtains and get into bed. She made sure that everything was dark, as she hit the phone.

"Hello?" She asked, pretending to be asleep.

"Oh did I wake you? I'm sorry," Joshua said, "I keep forgetting about the time change."

"Hmm, it's all right," Momo replied, trying to get comfortable. "How is the tour going?"

"Well we are down a member. Dino got the feels."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Momo made a reminder to text Dino later and to let him now that she will missed him perform tonight.

"He was so excited to perform and now he is stuck in the hotel for five days." Joshua sighed and gave Momo a light smile. "I miss you so much."

"I miss you too, baby. Soon you will be back before you know it then we can finally have that date you owe me." Joshua laughed at her, as Momo pouted.

"Anything you want, we can do."

"A puppy cafe?"

"Of course, but no taking any puppies home." She giggled, as she remember the last time they went to one. Momo nearly got away taking home a puppy, yet Joshua stopped her and she had to put the puppy back.

"Can't make any promises there but I will try. We can have a puppy baby. I will be the mommy and you will be the daddy."

"Momo, we already are parents to Seungkwan, Vernon, and Dino. I think they would get jealous to have a new brother or sister."

"If it's a cat, I will allow it." Momo heard Vernon yelling in the background. Both of them laughed at his comment, as she can hear it was getting busy in the background.

"Sorry, we have soundcheck in about ten minutes, but I wanted to see my precious baby girl. I wish you were here to see us perform."

"I have before."

"Well not in the US. I was sad that I couldn't see you perform in LA. Stupid scheduling but one day, I will be in the crowd with the fans, cheering you on like I do in Korea." Momo smiled, as he doesn't know what is going to happen in a few hours. "But I have to get going. Get some sleep and I will call you later. I love you, baby girl."

"I love you too babe." Joshua hung up the call, as the lights magically turn back on. Momo sat up from the bed and looked towards the door to see Tzuyu, looking over at her.

"About time Unnie," she told her, as Momo got off the bed. "We don't have much time left. We have to be there in about two hours and our hair isn't done." Momo nodded and both the girls got ready for the concert. They were dressed up in their Face the Sun Carat version minus the paint on their faces. They got their mask and hat to hide themselves and their Carat Bongs.

"Joshua is going flip when he sees you. Bet you five dollars he will cry."

"I bet you ten that Vernon does his oh shoot face when he notice you."

"Well I hope he does trip up on my beauty as well but I will take you on." The girls tapped their lightsticks together and head out to surprise their men.
...
"I still feel bad Dino isn't here," Momo whispered to Tzuyu, as they were at the concert. They had good seats, as they decide not the floor because they might get trampled once they are discovered, if they get discovered that is.

"Vernon told me Dino was depressed he is missing two concerts and the late night show. Yet you didn't help him feeling better with that picture." Momo nodded, as she did text Dino to let him know that she was at the concert and send him a picture of her and Tzuyu in their outfits. Next thing she knew, he was blowing up her phone on how he is missing this sweet reunited with his mom surprising everyone including Joshua, while he was stuck in a hotel room, staring out the night sky.

"I will make it up to him." The girls cheered on the boys, as they performed their hit songs to everyone. Soon it was the Snap Shoot event, as the camera was pointing to random fans to dance. The girls were enjoying themselves, as the boys watched the fans dancing. Yet soon the camera had zoomed in on them. Both girls froze in place, when they saw themselves on the big screens.

"Hi!" They heard a voice, as they looked at the stage to see the members standing there and waving at them. "What's your name!" Seungkwan spoke to them. Momo and Tzuyu looked at each other, as they can't give out their real names. "Don't be shy."

"Sally!" Tzuyu shouted to him, as Momo quickly thought of one.
"Peach!" Momo realized what she said and lightly hit her forehead with the lightstick. Momo you are a dumb dumb. Tzuyu just looked at her like she was mad.
"Sally and Peach?" Mingyu spoke up, as the girls just nodded at him.
"All right, show us your moves!" Hoshi said, as the song was getting ready to play. The girls just looked at each other and nodded. Well it was fun while it lasted but the gig was up. They danced to the beat of the songs, as everyone was cheering for them. The boys were dancing along as well, until Jeonghan look closer to the screen to recognize them. Even with the hats and masks he can tell by their eyes. He pulled Seungcheol over to him and pointed them out to him. He had a oh look on his face then a OH face. The song finally ended, as everyone cheered. The girls was about to put on their hats, as Jeonghan spoke up.

"Attention everyone, looks like we have some VIP guests among us." The girls knew they were caught now. Nothing get passed Jeonghan, nothing. The girls tried to play it off with the crowd, wondering who it was. "Oh no no no. You aren't going to fool us again." The boys looked confused at Jeonghan, as he had a smile. Wonwoo and Woozi realized what was happen after a lightbulb with off about the names.

"Sally and Peach?" Woozi mumbled, as Wonwoo pointed at them.

"Oh it's babygirl and cutie pie!" Wonwoo shouted in the mic. Joshua and Vernon stared at Wonwoo before looking at the girls in confusion.

"Only Vernon can call me that!" Tzuyu yelled. "Like I call him my little squishy!" Momo had to laugh at that, while Vernon blushed at that statement. "I love my little squishy!"

"Oh my god..." he mumbled to himself, having the oh shoot look.

"That will be ten dollar, madam," Momo whispered, as she turned to look at her.

"Double it right now." Tzuyu pointed in front of her, as Momo turned to see Joshua hanging on the rails in front of her.

"Baby girl," he softly spoke to her. Momo stood right in front of him and nodded. She took her hat and mask off to reveal it was really her. The crowd gasped and cheered to see Momo in the flesh. "You are actually here?"

"Surprise!" Tzuyu took her hat and mask off too, letting everyone see her. Vernon saw his lovely girlfriend, as he was jumping up and down, waving like crazy despite everyone heard his nickname from her. Joshua reached out to Momo, as she gave him her hand. She looked at him to see tears were there. "Hey no crying babe."

"These are happy tears. My baby girl is here!" He yelled in the mic, as everyone cheered. "I love you Momo!" He pulled her in and gave her a kiss. Momo giggled against his lips, as he pulled away.

"As much we all like to see you kiss your girl, we have something to finish up," Seungcheol said. "You can finish kissing her later." Momo nodded at Joshua, as he gave her one more kiss.

"You made me so happy coming to cheer us."

"I would do anything for you." Joshua smiled, as he sneak in one last kiss before joining his members to finish the concert.

"I bet your cutie pie would love a kiss from her little squishy," Hoshi teased Vernon, as he just glared at him.

"Call me that again and I will make sure you get a Tzuyu smash to the guts." Hoshi ran away from Vernon, knowing he was serious. Momo and Tzuyu laughed at them, as Joshua got back on stage and waved to the girls. He blew a kiss to Momo, as she caught it.

"You owe me, Unnie," Tzuyu teased her, as the boys started their concert back up. Momo nodded, as her eyes never left Joshua's form.